402: A Deal Fabulous
1.9k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 402: A Deal Fabulous

“To think there is someone strong enough to require our attention yet somehow amateurish enough to fall for this trick!” the words reverberated in the room as Neji mentally sighed.

Did Lady Luck’s absence make him this unlucky?

The two Ultimate Class Devils stared at him; one with amusement and another with a frown. Neji momentarily pondered if he should just teleport away, but decided against it immediately. What was done was done, he should put his Charisma stat on its main use for once – other than making girls nosebleed – to get out of this tricky situation.

“I apologize if I broke some unwritten rules, though I won’t be surprised if it’s a written rule anyway. Frankly, I am too new to the outside world to know.” Neji gave them a nod, not bothering for a full bow, and Serafall Leviathan waved it off.

“Oh, you’re not in any trouble, don’t worry. If you were with a faction then maybe, but as you are right now you are fine.”

“How do you know he is unaffiliated, Serafall?”

Grayfia turned her frown to Serafall, who blinked in fake surprise. “Ah, oops. Was I not supposed to know? I am in charge of Foreign Affairs though, tehe~”

“Stop, there is a stranger in the room. And you,” Grayfia turned from Serafall and looked at Neji, and unlike Serafall she spoke formally. “Seeing as you require the attention of a Satan for the spell to activate, you are someone strong. Odd how I can’t feel anything from you, but I don’t doubt a spell made by Beelzebub, so-"

Serafall scoffed at that, interrupting her much to her annoyance. “Oh, you should. You have no idea how many times he had his face blown up by the wrong chemical mixture. But ah, yes, this one is strong enough to require our attention. How strong, I don’t precisely know, but strong enough he dared say he would claim the two sisters of two Satans.”

"..."

Grayfia's eyes widened at the implications, even if she lacked the necessary context it wasn’t hard to guess who the two sisters of two Satans were.

Neji, on the other hand, stared at Serafall for a second, dumbfounded. “That is not exactly what I said, you’re quoting me out of context. How do you even know that though? I don’t think of Sona as the type of snitch, surely not about that sort of situation in the Student Council earlier.”

“Serafall, I am being left out.”

“Dragon Sage, please take a seat first.”

Serafall basically ignored Grayfia, but right when the super maid would demand again, her phone rang. Neji was curious about there being phones here at all, but looking at the device seemed to tick off the maid in a bad way as she scowled at him.

“I have to take this call,” said Grayfia and stood up, walking out of the room while giving both Serafall and Neji a dirty look. “I’ll be right back.”

“She looks pissed.”

Neji said and took a seat in front of Serafall, who giggled. Neji closely observed the odd Satan, dressed like Sailor Moon as she met his gaze.

Her pink eyes were beautiful, and honestly, she overall was more gorgeous than what he remembered from anime. Idol or not, she was always a somewhat bland-looking girl there compared to the exotic cast of the main protagonists; yet here, she proved it wasn’t just power where she was above all the other female devils.

Neji could probably blitz her right now and take her heart or head if he was trying to get out of this situation. However, if she was prepared, he wasn’t sure how much he would fare. He would win, he knew he would, but not sure how easily. Serafall could apparently destroy Japan many times over easily, and that was before the entire DxD World got a power-up. Also, he doubted she received just a double up, she shouldn’t have been Tier 22 before the global power-up, but a bit less – if his observation of power levels was correct. So she had received more power up than others, and he supposed the same was true for that Kokabiel fellow.

The stronger the character was… the more powerful they got? If true, that would be quite troublesome.

"Grayfia’s always like that, don't worry about it. Anyway, nice to meet you. I am the Maou, Serafall Leviathan. You can call me Levia-tan☆." She gave him a wink, with her chin resting on her intertwined hands. "And, mhm, first time seeing an idol? You are staring fiercely."

"Hi. Autograph please?"

"Uh…"

It seemed she wanted to tease him, but when he played along she paused. Then she beamed at him and grabbed a pen, singing a book nearby and handing it over without much thought.

Only when Neji accepted the book did she flinch, realizing something? The title of the book was horrendous.

"The Forbidden Love, A Lesbian Incest- Ayy, what the fuck?" Neji stopped midway through reading the title, raising his head to give the girl a look. 

He was wondering how she knew about the conversation from earlier in the school. She probably had a camera hidden there, didn't she? He shouldn't judge the incest thing, given his less-than-pure history with Nejire, but he could judge the creepiness.

Serafall's cheeks burned, and Neji honestly found it cute. She quickly cleared her throat and lied.

"A-as you can see from my outfit, I had an event today. Do you know Levia-tan?! The idol… that's me, ahaha. A fan gifted me, I am weirded out by it too, of course. O-on a more serious note, why are you here? I did say you won't be in any trouble, coming to the underworld isn't exactly banned for the general population, but I am still curious."

Serafall crossed her leg, though due to the desk Neji couldn't see them. He thought for a while, though just a second passed on the real world, about what to say.

Being truthful was a route too. She was the one in charge of Foreign Affairs, as she had just claimed. So maybe she knew about his girls, and if not she would certainly be able to help. Maybe better than whatever broker he was going to hire.

"...I am in search of some people."

In the end, Neji decided to be truthful. The Satans were going to know soon anyway, and while this was a bit early, therefore he wasn't at the power level where he was comfortable being, but it worked.

He snapped his finger, mainly for theater effects, as a small golden portal opened over the desk. Three pictures dropped from there, belonging to Kimi, Nejire, and Momo.

He wished it was Kimi who was here, but from his encounter with Yuhei he couldn't be sure. So he dropped all of the currently missing girls.

"Hmm,"

Serafall didn't mind the portal closing and grabbed one of the photos. It belonged to Nejire, and Neji almost felt his heart beat a few times faster as she observed… then she put it down and looked at Kimi's photo. At last, she looked at Momo's picture before putting it down too.

"No idea at all, ahh~ Are they your friends or lovers?"

"Family."

"Ah."

Serafall's expression relaxed a little. She didn't seem to be lying when she said she had no idea, and once again Neji felt there was something odd.

If one of his girls was here, they would be very well known. For example, Ryukyu was the Lion King who was about to end humanity back in the Fate world. Rumi was not well known because she was…

Wait, right. Was another of his girls sealed? He wouldn't be surprised, though angry, as it was a recurring theme with the teleported girl. The question was, what sort of seal?

'Yuhei…'

That girl's name came to his head. What if somehow, Kimi's consciousness was sealed in that girl? He would expect his Observe to see it, or at least Jogan to see it, as it did with Ryukyu as Artoria. But maybe it was more complex and so the abilities didn't notice?

Neji once again realized how much he wanted it to be Kimi who was in this world. It would be more normal to expect some other sort of sealing on some other girl, instead of the more magically advanced Kimi to have her consciousness sealed. That seemed pretty unlikely, thinking again.

"I can help you search for them if you'd like. Since you came to the underworld to look for them, could it be that they are here? Or did you come here to hire some broker?"

Serafall lent out a helping hand, but Neji was unsure what the priority level of her help would be. She was just asking to lend polite help right now, but if she wanted the Satan class bonus priority, then he would have to give something in return.

"Help would be appreciated," Neji said. "I don't mind trading something in exchange, too."

Serafall blinked at that, smiling. "I wish I could say there is no need for that, but I think I know what I want. It's… not exactly material, though."

"I'll be saying just in case, if it's a request to join Sona's peerage, then please. I have made it clear, a dragon-"

"Doesn’t submit, he claims. I know I heard it. It gave me goosebumps, honestly. Sounded hot."

That confirmed that she was peeking, using a hidden camera or maybe some kind of magic. She wouldn't talk like this if she had simply heard it from someone else.

"Besides, it's between the two little girls. If I get involved, the Sirzechs would come to know sooner or later, and that's cause a bit of trouble. He loves his sister a bit too much, and not in the usual way. Though I suppose it's rich coming from me. No, my request isn't related to her peerage."

To Neji's surprise, the Satan got up from her chair and walked around the desk. She was short, but probably the hottest shortie he met as she walked over to his chair and ran a hand down his hips.

"I am curious to see you do as you dared say. You are driving my Sona-tan crazy, and you don't even know that. When she was a child, she was engaged to some middle-aged devil, and that made me enraged. I couldn't do anything though, I was shackled to my role as a Satan and so my personal help was out of the question. I would still have prepared an 'accident' for that idiot to die right before the marriage day, but luckily that never came to be. Sona challenged the fool in a chess match, and she won. The dare was if she won, there won't be any marriage, and it was upheld. Now, you just came, some random dragon who nobody knew, and just defeated her in the same game after apparently learning it overnight. Plus, as you are such an attractive man, with a strong personality… It looks like my little sister finally has a crush. Ahh, she grew up so fast, living the teenage love drama now."

"...."

Neji could only listen to her as she spoke, her hand moving up to his shoulder as she used it as a holding point to jump on his lap. She sat down, her ass which was a lot fatter than he would have thought, rested on his lap as she stared up at his eyes.

"This is what I'm talking about, you know? That unconcerned gaze. A Satan is sitting on your lap with her barely panty-clad ass, yet looking at your face. Ahaha, that indifference is so hot… trust me when I say I don't usually act like this. But… a man who put my Sona-tan in the state she is right now, you gave me butterflies. She almost cried… that was so hot, you know?"

'Holy shit, she's crazy.' Neji was almost weirded out. 

He had nearly forgotten in the last week that this was the erotic almost-hentai world where people were crazy. What the hell was this woman even saying? What was she even, a cuckquean? He knew she liked to embarrass Sona in the anime, but wasn’t this too much? She liked her sister, yet it turned her on seeing Sona humiliated and being taken away.

"You have two choices on your hands," Serafall Leviathan, who didn't reflect her cannon self, said while twirling a finger on his chest. "You go to her tomorrow and do something to prove you cheated. Anything. Maybe tell her you used an artifact, or just somehow make it so that she begins to disdain you, that's the goal. Otherwise… you make her fall for you more. I personally wish you would choose the second path. Make her nerdy ass fall for you… bend her over and take her virginity, something she wants to keep protected until marriage, pfft. Such a human thing to do, no? Actually, that's rare even for humans these days. My little sister needs to learn how the devil world works."

 "What do I get in return?" Neji asked in a serious voice, making the girl pause. She gave him a dumbfounded look and then burst out laughing, gently grabbing his hand and leading it to her behind.

"I just told you I will help you find your lost family. I also told you that you get to fuck a Satan's sister. Yet, you ask what you get in return. That's hot. Mhm, I wonder what too." She moaned in a sultry tone as he felt her butt, biting her lip. "Maybe what you are touching? I told you, I love my sister… it was a lie about a fan giving me that book, I bought it myself. I wouldn't mind if you took me along with Sona… not many get the chance to get two sisters together, and certainly not one who's a Satan. Don't get your hopes up though~ it's just a maybe… if you do a good job."

Yes, Neji really found her cute. She really was a devil, yep. He couldn't say he hated her masochistic cuckquean sides, only more amplified as she breathed heavily and just enjoyed his touch.

Neji hesitated. It was a good deal… and while he said he wouldn't break into sex without someone special, he could always play with Sona after finding that special person. Or never. He was sure just agreeing will make the Satan – sitting on his lap and moaning – lend him her help.

At that point, there wasn't really anything to hesitate about.

"Alright then." Neji's hand raised a few inches and strongly landed on Serafall's butt, causing it to jiggle like pudding as she gasped. "Deal."

"Yes, ahh~" 

She bit down her lip, smiled at him, and leaned up to give a short kiss on his lip. 

"Yes." She repeated.

Women on average were crazy. But maybe devil women were a bit crazier.

**

**

**

 

55