407: The Devil’s Dessert (2)**
3.8k 11 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 407: The Devil's Dessert (2)**

Hearing her beg him, Neji broke out snickering.

"No way." He looked down at her with an annoyingly smug smile. "Getting spat and slapped turns you on that much? Yet you acted so furiously at first. And here I thought you accepted who you are pretty well, Serafall."

"Oh come on, I am accepting it now, am I not? And Just call me Sera." The Satan girl gave him a heated smile.

"Sure, Sera."

"Slap me again."

"Alright, as you wish."

Neji didn't slap her. No, instead he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over. She laid on her stomach and before she could react, his hands struck down on her ass. Her thicker cheeks jiggled as she let out a hearty moan.

"Oh, yesss~ yes, yes…!"

She moaned louder when he spanked her again. Neji grabbed her waist and pulled her towards his crotch. He was still wearing his pants, even though his shirt was gone. Her reddened ass felt his hard cock with only the fabrics of his pants on the way.

She waited in anticipation for him to take his pants off, but what happened was Neji got a better position to spank her ass.

– Thrash!

"Uuuf, hey~!"

She moaned in surprise and moaned again when he spanked her. She continued doing that with hiccs of breath in between as Neji put his palm to rapid use. To the camera, he was sure his arms looked like a blur.

At one point, he activated massage hands to turn 50% of the pain into pleasure. The moans right afterward were sweet like honey as she bit the bedsheets and howled.

"Oooh shit! I l-love this!"

She let out a howl of moan and then turned her head to him, her eyes were teary as she pleaded to him.

"Please put your cock in… please, push it inside. Pull my arms and push that thick cock into my tight pussy, please."

Her plea was pleasant, and Neji answered by granting it. His pants vanished, and due to the sudden absence of the fabric, his cock slipped into her truly tight cunt. The height difference was massive, and so her cunt was smaller than required for his size. At least, if she was a human that is. Her devil pussy devoured his cock, pulling it into her as she moaned like a bitch.

Neji grabbed her forearms and yanked, raising her face in the air as he pushed deeper into her. She shuddered, as inches after inches of pure pleasure rod sheathed into her. Her body twitched like a whore and she moaned like one while he pulled back and slammed back into her.

"F-fuckhhh… oh my go-gosh~"

She just moaned "gosh" and that word was used as a euphemism for "God". Both she and Neji knew she would feel pain at that moment, but all she felt was a pure euphoric pleasure that burst through her veins.

"Nnghnnn~"

Serafall's eyes rolled back and her insides clutched onto his cock like a bear trap. She squirted out a burst of love juice and truly moaned like a bitch. That must have been the most mind-numbing orgasm of her life if his guess wasn't wrong.

Neji didn't stop fucking her though. He's yet to be satisfied, far from it. He grabbed both of her forearms with his left hand and locked her arms on her back, while his right hand grabbed her head and pushed her face to the bedsheet.

Serafall let out a muffled scream, telling him to let her rest for a second, but he didn't listen. He raised his hips back and slammed down at her raised and wiggling ass. Her moan this time was harrowing as Neji again felt pleased with a new part of his being.

When she accidentally spat out 'gosh' while getting fucked by the exact entity, Neji felt something tickle inside him. He felt closer to her, like how the loyal Asia felt to his senses.

For a moment, he wondered what it would feel like to make this Satan submit. He couldn't reveal his identity yet, but there were other ways to submit. Honestly, she was already a step towards submitting when she demanded "slap me".

Neji flew, his hips went backward so fast that the air crackled, as he put a coating of Tremor around his cock and slammed back into her.

"Mmmhmmm! Mhm! Mm!!!"

Serafall moaned into the bed, her body a mess as she shuddered, her mind melting as it registered the soul-numbing pleasure.

"Pathetic bitch," 

Neji changed position as he sat on the edge of the bed, with the Satan sitting on his dick while facing the camera. Her face looked as if broken, wearing a smile as her eyes were forming hearts.

"Look at the state you are in, just to make your sister jealous. Be ashamed."

She wasn't ashamed. She just wrapped her arms around his neck while sitting on his lap, her back on his chest, as she turned her head upwards to kiss him.

Neji wrapped his hands around her waist, hugging her tightly. Her cute frame shivered as he did, raising her body and dropping it back on his cock.

"Mhmm~"

She moaned inside his mouth, a bit slower this time since Neji wasn't being that intense.

She canceled the kiss, and while Neji moved her body up and down gently, she looked into his eyes and hesitated.

"...Can I call you daddy?" The situation just turned many folds hotter as her frame which looked like that of an ideal daughter called for him. "Daddy?"

"Tamed already? I'd think a Satan would be more reserved."

"Shush, it's just for tonight." She said, making Neji chuckle internally. Then, she took a shuddering breath and said. "Daddy, fuck me harder please."

Neji's new divinity spasmed inside him in pure satisfaction. Suddenly, Neji knew he wanted to feel that again. That feeling of a strong devil submitting to him, referring to him with a superior title, while feeling entirely obliged to believe it.

Neji looked at the maid. He willingly hadn't paid much attention to her because he once thought she would be Kimi. She obviously wasn't, he had realized, but he still didn't approach her. But now…

"Tell your friend to come kneel down between my legs."

"Grayfia, you heard him. Put the phone in a good position and sit between daddy's legs, look up from there as our love juices rain down on your face."

Grayfia just stared with the phone in her hands shaking. It had been shaking for a while now, though thankfully the AI camera stabilization would probably fix the clip.

Grayfia was drunk, she had been for a long time. Neji canonically recalled Sirzechs bragging about his drunk wife being a whole other person. This time, she had proudly retained a majority of her sanity, because the situation was just that unusual, but she hadn't maintained enough since she decided to actually record them fuck.

"Grayfia,"

Neji called, deliberately using a bit of divinity in his voice. The one who had already submitted to this divinity, Serafall, shivered in pleasure from his voice.

"Come here."

The devil gulped, and then put the phone away and walked over to them.

"I gotta say, your spells or whatever you're using feel lovely." 

Serafall said, wiggling as he touched her abdomen with his Nirvana Touch skill. As she spoke, her eyes were locked on Grayfia who gulped and kneeled down as requested. Everything probably looked like a dream to her as Neji increased intensity and lifted Serafall up in the air and dropped her on his cock, spraying love juices all over the maid's face.

* * *

Grayfia was not that drunk, she thought. She just kept telling herself that she was and that all these heated feelings were coming from there. 

At first, she simply planned to continue recording, seeing the Satan Leviathan really getting her brains fucked out, her expression proof of her silly head as she hopped on his cock like a rabbit bitch. At first, Grayfia only planned to record and then leave when they would be done.

But then, the dragon called her. Her entire being couldn't resist, she felt a distinct sense of dominance that pulled her, that told her to submit, and she couldn't help but do as asked.

After hours of watching the two fuck from a close proximity, where her face got wet from their love juices, the dragon threw the petite Satan on the bed as she lay on the bed with a stupid expression.

"You,"

Then, the dragon turned to her. She tried to stop a gulp but failed when his eyes locked with hers. She looked away, but that was not very smart as her eyes trailed over his body, his muscles, and his… cock.

She didn't know if Serafall had seen it since she was busy getting fucked by it instead. That thing looked dangerous. It was too big. How did that tiny girl fit that in?!

"Come here, clean it."

His voice boomed with authority. Grayfia almost felt as if it wasn't natural, it was somehow magical in nature; for a moment, she pondered if he was using some kind of mind control ability or not.

"..."

Yet, despite the doubt, she crawled over to the bed and her lips widened to take his cock in her mouth. 

Her willpower to resist was lost from the beginning when she saw a literal Satan get tamed to be his 'baby girl'. Taking his cock in her mouth, Grayfia suddenly realized it was no mind control, his dominating cock was just so irresistible, and suddenly she understood why Serafall wanted it.

It was odd. A weird sensation of relief and pleasure washed over as she submitted to him. As if she was returning home as if she belonged on her knees for him. 

Grayfia hesitated and then swallowed his cock deeper.

"Gaggh…!"

Didn't her husband want her to ask for this dragon's help? He also specified that she shouldn't shy away from using her body to convince him. Now, she was doing exactly that, and it's just a bonus and not her fault she was going to thoroughly enjoy it. No, the fault was her husband's, for sending her here, and for not being as good as the dragon she was sucking the dick of. If he wasn't a sissy — as Katerea Leviathan had insulted — then Grayfia wouldn't be on her knees, busy using her tongue to clean his freshly used cock.

Only until he grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up, kissing her and ravaging her clothes, quite unlike his gentle teleportation earlier.

"Wait, I-"

Then he threw her on her back. She  quickly got back up, looking a bit offended, only to find herself sitting in a vulnerable position in front of this beast.

He stared at her for a second and then grabbed her face with his large hand, pushing her down on her back again. Then, he smoothly sheathed his throbbing cock inside her wet pussy, beginning to fuck the living senses out of her.

"Oh- ahh!"

All her words were cut off as he moved in and out of her, her body quivering under his massive form. He held her legs together on top of his left shoulder, his left arm wrapped around her hips, while his right hand kept her face pushed down.

Grayfia decided to let go. Her stiff muscles relaxed and she gave in to his command. He pushed a thumb into her, and she sucked it in.

"Mmhmm…"

She rolled her tongue around his finger and her red eyes stared at him boldly, even as she wore a deep blush.

"Hardwer- ahh- more."

She demanded between muffled moans, and Neji provided. He grabbed her legs from over his shoulder and pushed them down on her shoulders instead, both legs going either way. He limped on top of her, and they looked like literal animals as he went up and then down on her married pussy.

Grayfia shuddered out a moan, her eyes wide as she bit on his thumb.

Neji continued thrusting, but he pulled his finger out. He kissed her instead, pushing his tongue into her mouth to rattle with her for control. She gave in right away and hugged him as she let him ravage her pussy like never before.

She felt unbelievably amazing.

"Hey," 

The dragon spoke and sealed her lips, and a jolt of lightning pleasure spread through her system, bringing her to climax. She let out a shivering moan into his mouth and clutched his back tighter, her fingers dug in.

He ended the kiss and looked down at her. Then he suddenly floated with her still on his cock, and then he stood on the bed while carrying her on his cock. She looked into his eyes as he spoke.

"What do you call your husband?"

"Uh…" Grayfia hesitated and then sighed. "Sirzechs-sama."

"I see, good. You'll call me Master from now on."

Grayfia opened her mouth to retort as the dragon… no, her master, thrust into her.

"Oohh… yes, Master, yes… as you wish."

Grayfia Lucifuge bit her lips and put her chin on his shoulder, while he grabbed her soft ass and pounded into her married pussy.

On the side, Serafall regained her senses and walked over to between his knees. She began to lick his balls from below, while his shaft was being sucked by Grayfia's fat pussy.

* * *

Hours passed and the underworld's sun peeked out of the horizon, Serafall lay on top of Grayfia, and both of them looked back at Neji.

"Daddy?"

"Master…"

The two said in their one sultry and the other still hesitant voice, looking at him with hungry eyes.

"Choose your treat," Serafall said. "If you want my superior Satan pussy, or Grayfia's inferior maid cunt- ahhn~"

Grayfia bit on her nipple as she cried, and soon after Grayfia herself cried aloud as Neji sheathed his cock deep inside her.

""Ohhh, god~!""

Both of the girls moaned aloud, feeling a jolt of pleasure rushing through their veins, still not sure how, but the how didn't matter when the result felt so fucking lovely.

Neji would lie if he said he wasn't having fun, with two Satan classes beneath him and moaning for him to ravage them more.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20+ chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

63