420: The All-Rounder Path
1.9k 11 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 420: The All-Rounder Path 

While the main was out, the two wood clones were proceeding with their jobs in the underworld.

The real Neji was connected with the two clones, his [Gamer's Mind] made the clones an extension of him rather than how the usual clones worked in Naruto. He was a bit unsure if the connection would be maintained when he left the dimension, that's why he had even bothered to leave mental orders before he left.

Fortunately, he remained connected to them. So with the help of [Super-Task] he focused on these clones, while he did his own stuff in the surface world.

Clone no.1 was headed for the Bael Household region, and Clone no.2 was headed for the Gremory Household. 

Both of them had the same goal, however. To steal the Power of Destruction.

From what Neji learned in the last few days, the Bael Household is the original user of the Power of Destruction. Only when a Venelana Bael married into the Gremory Family, did the PoD reach outside the household of Baels. Thanks to the natural magical talent that the Gremory Family boasts, their PoD users are usually more talented than the Baels and therefore stronger.

"Hmm, it's going to be annoying. There are three Ultimate Class Devils, they should be as strong as Grayfia at least." When Neji reached the skies over the Mansion of the Bael Family, he stopped to look inside. 

Zekram Bael, the original head of the Bael Clan, is alive to this day. He acted as the Leader of all Devils when the original Four Satans died; that was a testament to his power level. The current Lord Bael should be weaker than him, but still strong given he was the Lord of a clan of PoD users. Lastly, the heir… Sairaorg Bael was a danger in his own right with his immense hunger for power.

"Not that I'm going to fight with any of them," Neji smiled. He was here to steal the Power of Destruction, he didn't have to fight those three Satan Class devils for it.

There was this guy named Magdaran Bael, whom Neji noticed was in his room, writing something on research papers. He was the younger brother of Sairaorg Bael, and while Sairaorg didn't inherit PoD, this guy did. It was weaker than Zekram and Lord Bael, but Neji could make ends meet with it.

First, he had to get inside. There were quite a lot of guards around this place, but that was not an issue. Neji couldn't just teleport inside, there were magic barriers that were used to block that—and while he could just bulldoze though, that'd alert everyone.

So, Neji just had to walk inside. Or run. At the speed that he could move at right now, even without his transformations, should be enough to blitz past the guards without them ever knowing.

So, from the sky, he did just that. He flew over the room of Magdaran Bael and then dropped right down at a speed beyond the eye could perceive. Just when his body was about to crash into the roof and destroy it all, he called forth Kamui and phased right through.

Thud

His feet gently touched the ground, making a small sound. Magdaran frowned from his table and turned around, looking annoyed at what produced the sound, before his eyes widened finding a stranger in his room.

"Who-"

[Genjutsu]

The [Tier 14] young Devil froze when his eyes locked with Neji's. Neji didn't care to waste time and walked over, placing a hand on the young man's shoulders, and using the power he hadn't used in a while.

[Mine]

The overpowered upgrade to All for One seemed to love being called after so long, as it screamed with a color of black and red that swept inside the body of Magdaran.

It took three seconds, until Neji felt a rush through his hand. A terrible sense of power slipped through his veins as he shivered in a sense of ecstasy.

[Ding! You have mined the Bloodline Ability, "Power of Destruction" Level 2.]

When the process ended, Neji withdrew his hand and raised a fingertip. A red swirl of glowing energy formed as it snarled at its surroundings, hungry for destruction.

"What power."

Neji laughed. Sisty told him something that made him laugh louder.

[Master, after you return and merge your clones with the main body, I have a surprise for you. You'll like it.]

Reading that, Clone #1 vanished from the Bael Household with Dimensional Travel. He bulldozed through the anti-teleportation mechanism in the building this time, as he'd be gone by the time anyone would notice.

A few seconds later, the defensive spell broke and the clone slipped out of the Underworld with ease.

Now, only the Clone #2 remained.

* * *

[Ding! You have mined the Bloodline Ability, "Power of Destruction" Level 3.]

"How the hell does this Gremory kid have a higher level than that Bael guy?" Clone #2 wowed as he Mined PoD from Millicas Gremory. 

This Millicas Gremory, despite being less than ten years old, was [Tier 12]. Heck, his PoD was a Level higher than Magdaran, and from what Neji recalled, this brat had greater control over PoD than Rias did.

"Dangerous talent. He would have been a very strong devil in the future," Neji said as he looked at the kid who was under a simple Genjutsu. "Too bad."

He felt slightly bad doing this since he was just a kid. Sadly, he couldn't help it. Neji walked outside the room, located inside the mansion of the Gremory Household. 

"Oh wait," Neji rubbed the back of his head when he remembered he was going to teleport away, there was no point walking. 

Just when he was about to cast the spell, he had to stop when he sensed a figure just about to take a turn in the hallways. If he tried to teleport away now, the defensive mechanism around the Gremory Household would delay him for just enough seconds that the person would see Neji. Neji didn't mind being seen since he was done stealing, but he'd still prefer to stay clean for now.

So, he made a quick change in his wardrobe to replace his armor with a butler outfit. The armor wasn’t real, to begin with, as it was just wood-shaped like the armor. His hair went blonde and his eyes red as he used the [Transformation Jutsu] at the last moment.

Just then, the person turned on the hallway and entered this lane. Neji was surprised to find who it was, though it was the brown-haired woman ahead who blinked first.

[Venelana Gremory – Devil – Low Tier 26]

"Aha," Rias' mother exclaimed with a whistle as she strode over to him. Her eyes gleamed as she checked him out, wearing a purple nightgown as she did. 

From the looks of it, she had just woken up and got fresh, yet didn't bother changing her outfit. Neji had come here very early in the morning, and since the underworld's time was synced with earth, it should be about 10 AM here. He couldn't blame the madame of a noble household for waking up a bit late.

What he could blame, however, was how she strode towards him and put her arms around his neck.

"What's this, a new butler? Now, who hired such an attractive man this time?" She was short, around 5"6, as she tiptoed and sniffed his neck. "Heh, is this Lord Gremory's way to apologize? I was angry that he's playing politics with our daughter, and he did say he will make up for it. That old piece of shit."

Given how she didn't bother to call him her husband, rather calling him Lord Gremory, it didn't seem like they had a happy marriage. Neji read on Super Net that most male devils, even if married, had a harem. In such cases, at one point in their long lives, their wives get too bored of being ignored and start getting laid with young devil men.

It seemed this was a similar situation.

"Come, follow me to our room," Venelana pulled him by the arm and drew him away from here. "That man will get mad if he learns I brought another man into our master bedroom, but he hasn't been here for weeks, I doubt he'll be here today."

Oh, he most likely will. As Lord Gremory and Lord Phoenix had fled before any other devils, Lord Gremory should most likely come back to his home today.

Neji found her attractive, but not enough to waste time; but at the same time, he had the urge to teach that coward Lord Gremory a lesson, and he assumed having the sex tape of Sirzechs' mother might come in handy in the near future. 

Mainly, though, he needed a mole in the Underworld right now. The lady of a large House seemed to fill that role well. 

Neji followed her. 

* * *

Following her lead only lasted until they were inside the room. Neji pushed her by the neck and threw her on the bed.

Venelana looked at him with an offended frown until he spread her legs and slammed his cock inside her.

"O-ohhh~"

Her massive tits swayed in the air as he held her hips with his hands and thrust back and forth at a speed that caused explosions. And explosions did happen as his [Surge] caused shockwaves inside her milf pussy, his cock coated in a layer of [Tremor] that squashed her insides.

Her offense vanished in thin air as her eyes trembled and she pulled him closer, drawing his face for a kiss that he delivered, causing her to squirm under him and cum. 

Neji decided not to hold back as much as he usually did, she was high-tiered enough to handle it. He called forth lightning, and then the Touch of Nirvana. All of the pleasure intensified many folds as her voice twisted in a way it had never done before.

He picked her up by the waist, twisting her body with his cock still inside, and bent her over in doggy style. Neji's right hand held her head down, and his left hand held both of her arms behind her back, as he thrust inside at a rapid speed, resulting in muffled moans that rocked the bed.

"Mmf! Mmhff!!"

After a minute of fucking her like that, Neji's hands withdrew and allowed her to sit on her fours. She moaned, and his hands rose in the air to descend on her jiggling ass.

Venelana gagged in the air as pain mixed with pleasure to invade her senses, her mind was overwhelmed as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Neji decided to push further. He pushed her on her chest, lying on top of her, as he whispered while his neck wrapped around her neck from behind.

"Lady Venelana," she couldn't reply, she just panted. "I don't like your moaning. I am doing you like a dog, then shouldn't you be barking instead? Bark."

"Ah…" She barely registered his words and turned her eyes to look at him, a veil of hesitation present on her gaze. Then, Neji moved in that position, slowly yet reaching deeper as she gagged. With a strained grunt, she gave in. "W…oof! Woof! Ahn- woof!"

"Good bitch."

"Mhm… woof!"

Neji didn't usually do this kind of thing, even if a part of him found it hot, but this was necessary this time as he was aiming to break her mind.

Sadly, Lord Gremory didn't return in time to see his wife barking like the cutest bitch in the park. Neji would later hear that the man did return a bit after he'd left, finding his wife wasted on their master bed with cum leaking out of all of her holes.

* * *

In his half-armor attire, Neji was waiting on top of Tokyo Skytree, a super tall tower. He was standing with his arms crossed for the two clones to return. One returned quickly, and the other returned a bit later.

As they were wood-clones, they didn't have to disperse into smoke. They merged into his body, transferring what they had earned in their journeys.

[Ding! You have received the Bloodline Ability, "Power of Destruction" Level 2.]

[Ding! You have received the Bloodline Ability, "Power of Destruction" Level 3.]

[Ding! You have received the Bloodline Ability, "Power of Destruction" Level 6.]

The new, Level 6 variant was mined from Venelana, the Flaxen-haired Madame of Extinction. She was a strong fighter in her prime, though she was just a housewife now so she didn't need this kind of power. That's why Neji took it away from her.

[The three 'Power of Destruction' abilities have merged into one, reaching Level 7].

[There is an odd sense of similarity between this "Power of Destruction" and your other ability, "Particle Release". Would you like to merge them together as a new power?]

[Y/N]

"Oh?" So this was the surprise that Sisty was talking about. 

Naturally, the answer was 'Y'. Neji clicked it with his finger and paused when the next messages popped up.

[Ding! The merge has been completed.]

[You have attained the Bloodline Ability "Hakai" Level 1.]

[Name: Hakai

Level: One (1)

Description: By releasing a purple-colored energy of destruction, the user can "erase" everything in its path. While its progenitor, the PoD 'destroys' everything, this power simply 'erases everything'. The user can even erase inanimate objects, the living, and even souls. If the user's mana reserves allow, the user can even erase planets and stars. It is irreversible once activated, and there is nothing that can heal its effects unless it's an ability of a grade above this.]

Neji stared at the description. It should be possible to block it — it couldn't be all-powerful, but it was still what it said.

Hakai.

Oddly enough, while he was increasing his growth as the Creator God of the Bible, he was suddenly a God of Destruction too.

He was going for the Jack of All Trades path without really intending to. He didn't mind it, as long as he could level up from being a 'Master of None' to a 'Master of All'.

"True, it's not enough." Being a Jack wasn't enough. "I need more. More power. I need more… Divinity. A lot of it."

He had a lot of [Divinity] abilities now as he was Level 4850, and the system gave him a new Divinity every 500 levels. But of them all, the strongest would be the divinity of the Big G. So he needed to scavenge it right now because he had no time to waste.

Neji blitzed from the top of the tower and went towards his home. For starters, going on a live stream and sacrificing a thousand devils for the entire world to see should boost his -Progress Percentage- greatly.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

51