432: Babylonian Dragons
1.2k 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 432: Babylonian Dragons

How did Neji convince Tiamat to take his side? Earlier, inside the mansion, the Omni Copy loomed over the unconscious body of Tiamat, right after he had mined Boost.

"I need to test its limits," he wondered out loud. Could he use this to boost his levels? His stats? His skills? He needed to see so that he would know to use this power in the most optimal way in the war outside. After all, if the situation got very serious outside, he needed to know all of the ways and limits of Boost.

For that, Tiamat was a good test subject. He would have loved to test it out on a real, but easy, battlefield if possible, but a single test subject worked too.

"First," Neji snapped his finger. He cast a spell, the same one he saw Raven using in the Arcane Plane. She had used it to speed up the time of a single room, and he used it for the exact thing. He didn't know the spell, but since his Jogan had seen its effect, it wasn't impossible to cast it when he had a broken power like Omnipotence.

An invisible domain came out from his body and covered the room. Time inside this domain was 10:1 compared to outside. 

After that, Neji snapped his finger with a wisp of Omnipotence to help her awake. It should have woken her up right away, but she stayed on the floor for a bit more, face first. All of a sudden, she leaped outward for a punch.

"Die!"

"[Boost]. Stop."

Neji used Boost on his currently limited [Omnipotence], letting out an order for her to stop. In theory, the Omnipotence should get stronger and she should stop, but sadly, that wasn't so. 

Her fist only jittered for a millisecond and then rushed forward to smack on his face.

So this [Omnipotence] didn't have a direct effect on people who were too strong? Well, no wonder, otherwise Christianity would have been the only religion. Tiamat was strong, a whopping Tier 48, and so she was unaffected by it. 

Also, Boost didn't work this time. That was disappointing; it meant he couldn't upgrade his divinities with Boost, or maybe he just didn't have enough experience with it. For now, anyway, he couldn't.

The punch hit him, but he didn't even step back. He was much stronger than when she and he fought last time, he had not only leveled up hundreds of times but also had gained more progress in his divinity.

"__?!" Tiamat was shocked, seeing him not even flinch.

Neji looked into her eyes and pushed his racial Dragon Authority over her. He also used Omnipotence to solidify the authority and tried another "Boost!" command on it. Boost didn't work, but Omnipotence helped it strengthen. The authority caused her to flinch as she backed off with staggering steps, feeling his will pressing on her.

"Where are you going?" He stepped ahead when she started to back off, grabbing her by the shoulder. "How shameful. A dragon doesn't take back steps."

"S-shut up, you are using cheap tricks!"

"Am I? You were the one who lost to me, and still attacked me right after you woke up. Where is your pride as a dragon?" He scoffed, watching her look away in shame. "I have a proposal for you, but I don't think you'll accept it right now. So first, I shall claim my reward for victory."

He threw her to the bed, watching her body jiggle. She turned her head back to take a look at him, frowning and glaring at me while Neji stared at her alluring ass.

It would be easier to convince her this way, and he could even test out Boost in other ways. It might be odd to test out this level of power through sex, but hey, if it worked, it worked.

He jumped over her, looming over her as his crotch pressed down on her. Her fist curled but she didn't punch him.

"Hah. So this is what you want as a prize for defeating me?" Tiamat let out a groan. "You male dragons, always the same."

"I am just following the tradition," Neji shrugged. It wasn't as weird as it sounded. The world of beasts was much simpler than the world of humans, even for intelligent creatures like dragons. From his memories of God, he knew that for thousands of years, if a male dragon defeated a female dragon, he usually claimed her body instead of just killing her. It's anyone's guess what the term "claiming" meant for beasts.

Tiamat revealed a disappointed smirk. "Go ahead, do your best." She knew about the tradition too, even if this was the first time she lost. "But know this, I will never give in. I do not plan to accept your 'proposal', either. That is my pride as a dragon."

"We will see about that," Neji wasn't even smiling as he leaned down, only focused on testing out Boost, on conquering her body and mind as he'd turn her into a fine soldier who'd fight for him in the upcoming battles.

* * *

[~The Chapter From This Part is Smut] 

After losing against this Abzu-lookalike, Tiamat's pride was wounded. She knew that according to the ancient laws of dragons, Neji had the right to claim her body as his victory prize. She didn't think he'd actually go through it, so she was a little surprised.

Tiamat was angry, but it didn't matter, she would just endure. He could try his best, but after this, she could leave if she wanted. And that's what she'd do.

However, when he loomed over her, she felt a little fear. She had heard rumors about Neji's sexual prowess— that he used to tame Serafall; she had seen a few of those pictures when she was notified of his bold name on the Eternal Gram app. And now she was at his mercy, helpless as he loomed over her.

"Good, there isn't any resistance. I'm glad you realize you're mine now," Neji growled, his eyes burning with lust. "And I plan to take full advantage." 

"As if!" Slightly provoked, Tiamat tried to push him away, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. She struggled against him, trying to break free from his iron grip. But it was no use, Neji was too strong for her now. How did he grow this much stronger? She was sure he was physically below her before. 

As she felt the heat of his body pressed against hers, she knew that she had lost this fight as well.

"Vanish," he said, and it happened. Both his and her clothes vanished, they were naked, their privates touching.

"Let's begin," he said, and Tiamat's eyes grew wide. 

What did he mean? She wasn't even wet yet- "Auguh!" Tiamat growled, feeling him poke at her. His cock pushed at her entrance, demanding entry, and going an inch inside. Tiamat tried to push him away, but he just growled and leaned down, biting her lip. That made her cry out in surprise. 

"Shh," he said, and said, "Boost STR." 

All of a sudden, his strength increased twofold. Her tight pussy, which she was clutching to stop him from going further inside, parted in one go as he slammed into her roughly, driving his cock deep inside her body. She gasped in shock as he filled her up, stretching her tight dragon cunt until it burned with pain.

"Ah, so singular stat growth works. STR is now 2x." He muttered something that she didn't understand, leaning down to bite her in the ear. "Unfortunately, it seems I can't directly Boost my level. Well, that would have been too broken, I guess. One at a time it is, then. Boost DEX."

Suddenly, his movement grew fluid. His hand went over her body, causing her to shiver in pleasure, and all of a sudden she was wet. 

"Great," he said. "Let's see if skills work, then. Boost: Touch of Nirvana."

"Ahhhn~" Suddenly, his cock inside her began to let out an ooze of pleasure. She let out a heartfelt moan, her body shivering just as she came.

"Aw, so cute. You came with just that? And here you were talking so big just earlier," he said, holding her face with a hand and staring into her eyes. "What a slut. You weren't wet, but now you suddenly are. You like being fucked rough, huh?" 

Neji was in the mood for some dirty talk today, and it was satisfying seeing the way Tiamat's eyes shook in anger. It was more satisfying when those hateful eyes went wide and her breath came in shallow gasps, just as he pulled back and slammed inside her again.

"Gghh!"

She grunted, moaning for him, as he gave her what she loved.

 "You like being fucked by a stronger male? Weak little bitch." He said as he slapped her, watching her glare daggers at him.

Tiamat tried to deny it, but as he started to really move, slamming into her with hard, powerful strokes, she couldn't help the way her body arched up to meet him. He was so big and strong- it felt incredible to have him inside of her. She moaned like a bitch as he took her roughly, her body responding to his dominant touch despite herself.

After fucking her in that position, yelling "Boost" to make different abilities stronger, Neji changed her position. He held her and twisted her around, his cock still inside her, as she spun and lay on her belly now. He spanked her ass, watching the soft flesh jiggle as if begging to be fucked.

"H-how dare you?! Don't spank me!" She yelled, but then moaned when he thrusted inside her.

Although she complained, her eyes glazed over with lust when he spanked her ass hard and harder next time. He liked the way she whimpered when he bit her neck, leaving mark after mark on her pale dragon skin. 

"S-stop!"

"Boost: Touch of Nirvana." That was the 16x boost now.

"Nnghnn~" she let out a shattering moan as her body shuddered and the bedsheet went really wet.

"I heard you," Neji grunted in her ear as he pressed his body down on her. "Abzu, that day. I am not Abzu, I ain't your husband. I want you to say my real name."

"Ahhn~

"Beg me to fuck you, call my name. Call me Neji. Call me your King, call me honey. Understood, little dragon?"

"N-never! Aghn~ F-fuck you!"

"Oh, that's what we are doing."

Tiamat knew he was claiming her body as his prize. But at least, she was sure her mind would stay untouched. But here she was, trying so hard to resist claiming her mind, from making her body addicted, even though it's just been half an hour.

Neji's massive cock pounded into Tiamat's tight little pussy, making her cry out in both pain and pleasure. He was rough and dominant, pulling her hair and spanking her ass as he fucked her doggy style on the huge bed in his mansion. 

"Why is my dragon bitch not talking?" he growled, really claiming her body. "Boost." Tiamat tried to resist even now, but as Neji Boosted one more time, her body broke.

“Ahhhng~ incredible, this is impossible, I- I love it!"

"F-fuck me. Harder, harder, please~!" 

"O-oh, Neji, my king, my honey, more- more, give me more…!” Tiamat begged as he dominated her mind and made her moan like a bitch. 

She arched her back and begged for more as he pounded into her harder and faster. She found herself moaning and begging for more of his rough, dominant fucking. She came screaming his name, clamping down around his cock until he shot hot jets of cum into her womb.

Neji changed position when she came, and now their bodies slammed together in a primal mating press, their dragon blood fueling their desires. 

At this point, Tiamat's previous pride was broken. And she couldn't help but feel a new sense of pride, pride in being chosen by such a strong and powerful male dragon. Oh, why hadn't this happened early? 

Neji, too, felt satisfied knowing he had tamed the fiery female before him. So, as he continued slamming into her, holding her up while standing, he made his offer. "You are to pray to me as your God from now on, okay? You'll fight for me against all those alien fuckers."

"Oh-? Huh? O-okay, yes, of course, nghn~ yesh!" She agreed to whatever he said, as they came together in an explosive orgasm.

After that, Neji continued his test. By now, he learned that he couldn’t Boost his level, but he could Boost individual stats. He could also boost particular Skills, or even Bloodline powers like Hakai. Divinities, sadly, could not receive Boost.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

51