440: Trihexa, the Beast 666
1.3k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 440: Trihexa, the Beast 666

"Okay… shit."

Rizevim Lucifer cursed as he covered his ears with magical cotton and stared at the roaring beast kilometers far from him.

His goal had always been to awaken the Beast of Apocalypse, the Beast 666. But now that he had done it, dragging it out of the Edge of the World, he was having… second thoughts.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea?

Sadly, it was too late for that.

The screams of the Apocalypse Beast were so strong, loud, and destructive that the world near it was crumbling.

He lingered in the sky, gazing down upon the flames and destruction that engulfed this part of the earth. Below him, the Beast 666, Trihexa, spread terror and destruction with every move it made. Its grotesque appearance was made up of different animal features, from a lion's head to a dragon's tail, with thick long horns on its seven heads. Its enormous size, stretching across hundreds of meters, towered above the land, casting a foreboding shadow over the surface as its wings leveled the mountains. 

Thankfully, this was the North Pole, so nobody died even if everything crumbled and burned. However, that wouldn't last long since the crumbled ice would fill the sea, and water levels would rise all over the world.

Wait, isn't that a good thing? Rizevim chuckled. "Not bad, not bad. The humans will die but the devils should be fine in the underworld."

"I'm afraid not, Prince." A voice said from his side, and Rizevim turned to the man with a frown. The brown-skinned man in black vestments stood beside Rizevim in the air, exceeding an elegant aura.

It was Apophis, a legendary Evil Dragon of Darkness. This being was stronger than Rizevim by a mile, being strong enough to be considered Sun God Ra's Nemesis.

"Indeed," a loud, booming voice agreed. Unlike Apophis, this dragon remained in his true form; he couldn't bother to turn into a lower life form. 

This creature was a giant Dragon with three heads, six giant wings, and very dark scales that were a distinct shade of purple. It was Aži Dahāka, another devil dragon; the Diabolism Thousand Dragon.

"It's the Apocalypse Dragon. It will first destroy everything in its path, and when it finishes that, it will find other things to destroy. When the mortal realm is gone, it will destroy everything connected to Earth. That includes the underworld." Apophis explained and Rizevim scoffed.

"I know that, of course I do. I was talking about the rising sea. And no, even if the beast reaches the underworld, the devils, at least those who matter, would be out of this world." He said. They were already planning to open a gate to the other world. These evil dragons by his side were only here because he promised them a big share of the new world to rule together.

Rizevim always wanted to let Trihexa free because he knew Trihexa would destroy the world and everything related to it.  His plan was that – during Trihexa's rampage – he'd take his team of dangerously strong and competent beings and invade the other world via a portal. 

It was coming off great so far.

"First of all," while the two Evil Dragons stared at him, he pointed at the beast. "Let us lead it to somewhere more interesting than the mortal world. What's the fun in letting the legendary beast rampage on a defenseless place?"

The two Evil Dragons' eyes twinkled at that. They had gathered two of the thirteen Longinus. The Incinerate Anthem and the Sephiroth Graal – aka the Holy Grail. With these two artifacts, they had managed to free Trihexa to begin now. Now, using these two, they could control the Beast of Apocalypse somewhat.

Though "control" was really a misleading word; they could simply point the beast in a different direction to destroy.

It'd have taken a long time for Rizevim to get his hands on these two artifacts. But because so many Pantheons were mad at Admin, Rizevim received a bit of help from some big names. That's how he got these two artifacts and managed to release Trihexa from its seal, to begin with.

"Let's see, where do I start…" Rizevim Lucifer held the two artifacts in his hand and channeled its powers, directing the beast toward a Pantheon of his choice.

* * *

As much as Rizevim wanted to throw the Beast 666 right at Jerusalem, he had to hold back the urge. The returned God, now going by the name [Admin], was an odd anomaly to his plans. What if he stopped the beast somehow? 

Out of all living beings, the Biblical God knew the most about Trihexa, so it's not odd if he turned out to have a counter plan against this creature. Rizevim wasn't going to take the risk. So, he redirected Trihexa to one of the other large mythologies.

Norse Mythology's head, Asgard.

Funnily enough, Asgard was one of the few Pantheons who helped Rizevim to get his hands on the two Sacred Gears. They thought with it, Rizevim would release the Beast of Apocalypse who would clash with Admin and kill him. The beast will be left weakened after the fight, which the other Gods will use as a chance to seal it back or kill it entirely. That was the plan.

But, how could these Gods make the false decision of trusting a Devil?

Now, thanks to Rizevim's wicked sense of humor, Trihexa rushed to Asgard to bring Ragnarok to its lands. 

As the son of the original Sin, Lucifer, Rizevim was hated by all who were 'good'. Asgard was one of those factions that had disregarded Rizevim in the past. Now, he was just taking a little bit of revenge. They couldn't blame him for it, could they?

Well, they won't be there to blame him. 

Even Odin wouldn't be able to stop 666. It was the end of the Norse Pantheon.

* * *

Neji floated in the air beside his girls. The Bunny, the Dragon, and the Phoenix stared down at the scene along with him.

Asgard was a massive pocket dimension connected to Earth, and it had siblings in the form of the Nine Realms. Currently, Trihexa rampaged on the massive kingdom of Asgard, where millions of Asgardians lived as did hundreds of Gods. Those Gods fought, and those Gods perished.

Heck, Tier 58 – All Father Odin was dead already.

"It's pure destruction," Ryukyu said with a tint of sadness in her voice. "And the beast is grotesque. It's different from the Beast 666 of my second world, but it's equally gross. And powerful."

The Nasu-Verse also had the Beast 666. It was a bane of all divinity, all faith. And from what Neji could feel, the same was true for this beast too.

"You met the 666 of Fate Verse?" Neji asked after a grim silence, turning his head away from the destruction of Asgard as Gods fought and Gods died.

"I wandered the timelines, you know? I met many beasts and creatures. Even in my uncaring personality before, I fled from the timeline where 666 was rampaging. As a Goddess, it was a bad match for me." She said while Neji and the girls listened.

"Hmm," Neji looked at the battle below again. "This is madness."

[Trihexa – Apocalypse – Peak Tier 70] 

"It says its race is Apocalypse," Neji let out a dark laugh. "And its Tier is 70. This is problematic."

"Can't Hakai destroy it?" Momo gave him an idea as he pondered over it.

About then, a figure shot from Asgard and rushed towards them. Rumi stepped forward, her legs flexed and her muscles rippled as she readied herself to defend the others, but Neji raised a hand.

"It's fine." He said as the figure of a white-haired woman with blue eyes dropped in front of them. She wore heavy armor and a desperate look on her face.

[Rossweisse – Valkyrie – Mid Tier 41]

"It's really you, Admin!" The woman yelled in relief. "Please stop the beast! It's destroying everything, a-at this rate Asgard will fall! Please help us!"

If Trihexa erased Asgard from the map, it would surely go after the rest of the Nine Realms. In that case, the entirety of Norse would fall for sure. Indeed, this was the end. Unless stopped, this was Apocalypse.

"Hm," Neji observed her. 

He was going to fight the beast anyway, but not to help the Asgardians. Although Omniscience didn't reveal everything, he asked how Trihexa was out of its seal on his way to Asgard, and it gave him a vague but enough answer that made him realize that Odin was deeply involved in freeing the beast. Odin wanted him dead, Asgard was his enemy.

'...It doesn't matter.' Neji shook his head. Even if Asgard was his enemy, he should be the one to destroy it. It would give him lots of Experience Points. He couldn't let a mindless beast steal his Experience.

"Fine," Neji was in his full golden armor fit until now, but he dropped the chestplate in exchange for speed. He called forth his favorite weapon, Ea, and took a last look at the girls.

"Don't meddle with the fight. If it gets so dangerous that I can't afford to flee, jump in and carry me away. But don't come to fight it, it's too dangerous." He said and dropped from the sky.

Neji stood straight in the air and dropped to his feet in front of the beast. It was caught in a clash with Thor, who was trying to protect Odin's dead body from being eaten. Clad in his golden armor and wielding Ea, Neji descended from the heavens like a meteor, landing before the colossal Trihexa. 

Dust rose from where he dropped, a crater had formed beneath his feet. Thor and the beast both stopped, where Thor looked shocked when the dust cleared, while Trihexa's dozen eyes in its seven heads went red in anger.

It smelled of an annoying enemy from Neji. An old enemy that locked him up for a long time. Rage took over— Trihexa turned from Thor and blasted out a Dragon Breath at its arch nemesis.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

41