452: God Mother of All Demons
1.3k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 452: God Mother of All Demons

The wind blew gently in this empty realm. Only four people remained in the Himalayas, in the realm of the Hindu Gods. Neji hadn't wished to kill so many Local Gods, but if he hadn't, they all would have died at the hands of the aliens anyways.

However, Neji wasn't relaxed enough to lament on that topic. His eyes were locked with the smiling old lady as the Chaos Goddess floated to stand beside him.

"An interesting technique," the old lady, the Godmother, said while looking at Chaos. "The first Gamer never came up with something like this. Perhaps because he didn't have this Momo lass? Or perhaps his women were too powerful to fuse."

'Probably the latter, from what I've been hearing.' Neji mused in his head as he rushed at her. He didn't want to waste time listening to her.

"Back me up, Chaos," I said as I blitzed through the air—reaching a speed far beyond the speed of light. I appeared right before the Godmother, who tilted her head with a smile even at this speed.

I still threw a punch, but naturally, it was blocked. And she didn't even stop it; her servant did. The demon in a butler outfit. He was a yellow-skinned humanoid with horns on his head and tusks sticking out of his mouth.

[Leonix – Demon Sin of Pride – Peak of Class 6]

A Sin Demon, moreover Pride? It surprised Neji slightly that one representing Pride was silently following this woman. He was stronger than the Clown, who was Class 10. That meant the number flowed from the top down. However, he could understand why.

Neji's punch was easily blocked, and the demon's hand blurred to hit him in the chest. Neji went flying faster than he had rushed in to attack. The Godmother looked at him with a smile.

"Why attack an ally?" she said.

"Ally?" Neji spat out a tooth as he stopped beside Chaos again. "The way he punched back didn't seem very ally-like. Whatever you're planning, do better. I don't buy it."

"Hah, why not?" Her smile was gentle.

"You told that clown that you were here to finish me off in case they failed..."

"Yet you stand just fine. I was clearly entertaining him, lying to him. So that he fought you and you gained Levels. I am here to help."

"...."

Neji didn't quite trust that. Even right now, he couldn't see the Godmother's Tier. If he was to believe that this 'Class' power system was the same one that applied to Lady Luck and Contessa Fate, who were Class 2 and Class 1 respectively, then the Demon of Sin behind the Godmother was quite strong – standing at Class 6.

Easily multiversal level if his calculations weren't wrong.

That meant the Godmother was stronger than that. She was... probably as strong as the Abstract Entities. And Neji didn't have a good history with them, excluding Lady Luck. Both Contessa Fate and Mistress Death gave him the short end of the stick.

As for how strong an Abstract Entity of the high Class was, and in turn, this Godmother, Neji had a guess.

According to what Lady Luck had once told him, the Omniverse included many layers, many verses. The lowest was obviously the Universe, and then the Multiverse. But beyond that, there were four more.

First, the -Megaverse- that held multiple multiverses within it. An example would be both the Marvel Multiverse and DC Multiverse existing within it. Beyond that, there existed the -Archverse-, which would include the Megaverses and worlds from fanfiction written about them, originating from the Prime Omniverse and taking life in the Cube.

Then there was the -Hyperverse-, with everything below within it. This included oddities such as SCP existences, all kinds of dreamscapes, and a higher form of reality where all sorts of imaginary Eldritch Horrors existed. Broken worlds, forgotten worlds, draft novels that were never published, and beings who could swallow chunks of existence all existed here. The Abstract Entities, for example, were considered Hyperversal beings.

Together, this made up the Cube Omniverse – the Landscape of Dreams.

This woman must also be at the Hyperversal Level since she could block the sight of Class 0 – Omni, the closest Entity from Cube to reach the Omniversal Level.

Logically, Neji had zero chances to win against an entity of this caliber as of right now. But that didn't mean he would give up... not after coming so far.

"Boost." Neji widened his mouth and prepared a Dragon's Breath to start.

But, his channeling stopped at a single snap from the Godmother. "Come on~ Stop that. Reset Boost."

Immediately, all of Neji's stacked-up boost vanished. The breath was still channeling, but it was so weak compared to before that it seemed he wasn't channeling anything. Naturally, after hours of fighting and boosting, he was standing at a pretty insane multiplier, but now all of it was... gone.

With a snap. Just like that.

"Do I not look trustworthy enough?" The Godmother lowered from the sky, flying toward him. Neji instinctively stood over Chaos, his girls, since he should still be more powerful than her without the boosts.

"So nervous," the Godmother smiled and pinched her cheek as she stood just meters from Neji. "Is it the old skin? I suppose a man like you would rather trust a beautiful woman instead. Forgive me. I should have thought of that from the beginning."

She raised her head and gently shook herself. Her body lit up, covering her skin and bust, and when it vanished... a beautiful and curvy brown-skinned woman in a white saree stared at him. Her skin was tight now, and her busts were more robust. With her white hair tied in a bun, she looked at Neji with her red, naturally hungry eyes.

[Image Here]

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f35426962595347727139453937773d3d2d313430383330303531352e313761343166376436373031316265373732353430373430373533392e706e67

[collapse]

"...."

If she looked even a bit trustworthy before, all that was gone. She wasn't even smiling right now. Was this woman making fun of him?

"I think this is good enough," she said and approached him. "This isn't any illusion, by the way. I am simply too old, so I usually take the form of an old lady. But this one is my true body, which cannot grow old. Life as an immortal is indeed boring once you live for a couple quadrillion years."

"...." Now Neji was feeling creeped out. Naturally, this woman had a plan; she didn't just want him dead—otherwise he'd be dead already. But perhaps dying was better than getting pulled into the plan of a quadrillion or more years old entity?

"I am the Godmother of All Demons," she said as she stood an inch before Neji. She tilted her head and smiled again, but it didn't reach her eyes. "And I wish to adopt you as my son."

"...."

A misty memory~

**

**

**

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

45