Chapter 7
847 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The woman stared at me through dazed eyes, but as my name left her mouth the shock sobered her up in an instant. 

Meanwhile, the other women in the room, a few of my regulars, all looked at her curiously. "Who's Katsuragi?" One of them asked. 

Seeing my lack of reaction to the name, doubt flashed in her eyes. Her lips became a tight line and she feigned a smile. "Ah, no...he just reminded me of someone. My mistake," But her gaze lingered.

The first woman, a pretty thing named Saya with blonde hair and a fiery, curvaceous figure, chuckled. "You know someone like Sho? Lucky. " Her voice dipped in a conspiratory tone. "Well, I'm sure you'll love Sho much more. Especially his tongue." She grinned mysteriously. "Isn't that right, Sho?" 

I strode forward, "I'm here to please." I nodded. Then slide next to Saya and placed an arm around her waist to pull her closer. My voice lowered as I whispered into her ear. "Did you miss me?"

And her breath hitched. I had singled Saya out from the others. It made her feel special. Throughout the night, I will do the same for each of them.

I felt Ryoko's eyes on me. 

"Of course I did." The woman cleared her throat, then spoke louder. "But today is Ryoko's! So I'll have to learn to share." Yet the way the woman held onto my arm proved she had a reluctance. 

I heard Mitsuda make a quiet exit and looked Ryoko up and down. "Your friend?" I asked.

Another woman, Miu, laughed. "Since forever. She's a bit of a prude, and stubborn, and a little mean--"

"Is she really your friend? You're supposed to list her good points, you know." I curved my lips into a teasing smile. 

"Oh please, we're all besties." The woman lightly shoved at my shoulder. "We can talk this way to each other. Plus, Ryoko has plenty of good aspects! We're just counting on you to help her find them."

"I'd be happy to." My eyes drifted along her body for a second time, and Ryoko blushed. I knew she didn't want to and was probably chastising herself for it, but it was inevitable. I'd long since mastered the art of how to make women feel self-conscious. 

Ryoko looked at her friends with a shaky smile. "You guys seem awfully close...."

Saya agreed readily. "Sho has taken care of us plenty of times before."

"Taken care of how?"

The women smiled, and Ryoko's mouth nearly fell open. "Saya, what about your--?"

She was cut off. "That's against the rules, Ryoko. No personal talk like that here." Miu shut her down.

"But you all have--"

"Ryoko!" The women shushed her. "Just enjoy the night, will you? We're here to have fun. We even brought Sho for you. So just relax, alright? Come on, have a drink!" They assaulted her with shots of soju.

With that, Ryoko stopped talking. Knowing my duties here tonight, I switched seats and placed myself by her side while the others made merry. A karaoke system was quickly made use of and a popular pop song from overseas played loudly from the speakers. 

As the other women took to the stage, Ryoko and I were left to our own devices. The music was fine, but the silence between the two of us was even more deafening. 

"...Katsuragi?" She asked hesitantly. "That's you, right?"

I nodded smoothly. "It's nice to see you, Ryoko-sensei. You look lovely tonight. " And she did. She wore a short purple dress that wrapped around her tightly and left little to the imagination. Her glasses had been done away with and her hair had been teased.  

"So it is you." The woman spoke after another momentary silence. "I don't understand. Why are you...?"

"I work here, sensei." 

"Work here....?" She trailed off. Her tone hardened "So, what? You're telling me this is what you do for a living? Work as a whore?" White-hot shame tore at my chest at the words. I killed the emotion before it could take root, but she must've noticed something because her eyes flashed with shame of their own

"....That was thoughtless of me. I'm s--" 

I ignored the attempt at an apology and cut her off. "I am not a whore." 

"No, of course....I didn't..."  Words failed her. 

"Mean it?" I finished emotionlessly. "Sure you didn't." 

People's first reactions are always their most honest ones.

She opened her mouth, then closed it. She went on. "What is this, Katsuragi? Why're you here?"

"Didn't we already cover that? It's my job."

She flared up a bit. " I figured that out, but how? Why?" Her tone was confused, desperate.

I smiled. "Why else? Money." The admission seemed to stun her.

"Money..." She muttered. "Katsuragi, that's..."She shook herself, asking, "Do your parents know you're doing this?"

"Maybe," I shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

She pursed her lips for a moment. Then, "Do Saya and them know how young you are?" 

"No, and you aren't going to tell them. Or anyone, for that matter." I spoke with confidence.

She gave me a look of disbelief. "You can't honestly expect me to agree  to that." She replied monotonously. 

"I can. I do." 

Ryoko shook her head. "That's not how this is going to go down, kid. Look, I don't know your circumstances--"

Then don't fucking interfere.

"--but this isn't right." She finished, ignoring me. "I have to tell the school. You know I do."

If she did, I'd be expelled. Or maybe even jailed. 

"Don't." I stared down at her.

"I have to."

"My grandfather is the Minister of Education, Katsuragi." She told me. "My granduncle is the principal of our school, for Christ's sake. I can't just turn a blind eye to this."

My heart was calm. "And I'm asking you to do exactly that." 

Her frustrated sigh spoke volumes. "I may not be a great sensei, but I'm not going to let my students work as a glorified hooker."

I wanted to deny those words. But I didn't. "You say that because you think I didn't notice the way you've been looking at me since I entered the room." I cut her a glance. "I have. You want me."

The woman blushed angrily. "What? Ridiculous! Damn brat, how dare you!" 

I took her denial in stride. "It's okay to be attracted to me," I told her evenly. "You don't have to feel guilty." 

"I don't have anything to feel guilty about anyway," She frowned.

"You do," I raised a shot of soju to my lips. "You feel guilty about wanting me."

"You're crazy."

"Am I?" I asked. "Should we put it to the test then? Whether you find me attractive or not."

"....Look, it doesn't matter what I think or feel. This whole thing is seriously fucked up."

It was. So? The world was a little fucked up, too, and so was everyone in it. Some are just a bit more fucked up than others, that's all. 

"How many orgasms do you want me to give you?" I asked bluntly.

The question caught her off guard. "The hell are you talking about?" She asked, stunned.

"I asked, how many orgasms do you want," I repeated slowly and smiled patiently at her. I gestured to her friends. "Why do you think they called me? I'm good at what I do, sensei. They've all come for me before. They've all enjoyed my touch. They want you to experience it, too. Aren't you curious why?" I lowered my voice. "Say, sensei, has there ever been a man capable of making you come? Have you ever passed out from pleasure?" My hand slid up her thigh. " I can make that happen." 

I saw her falter. "Let me go." 

"If you don't want it, stop me." 

She didn't. My thumb circled her clitoris with slow, practiced movements.

"Katsuragi, don't.  This isn't right. You're--"

" A man." I interrupted. "And you, you're a woman." My voice was hushed, meant for her alone. "No one has to know about this. No one will know."

She was warm and wet. Her nipples hardened. 

"Let me make you feel good, sensei." 

23