prologue 2
176 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

prologue 2

 

After a few minutes of drawing magic circles and creating spells Siniophe heard a knock at the door. “Come in!”

 

The door opened and a tall woman came into the room. She had long, wavy golden hair that reached her waist, bright blue eyes framed by long lashes and a beautiful nose. She had the proportions of the women seen in renaissance painting and she wore a mainly white outfit with accents of various colors spread on the skirt.

 

“Did you call me, Boss?” She had a musical voice, but her way of speaking wasn’t the most refined.

“Ah, yes Erdea” Siniophe looked up from her desk. “Did Larina mention anything to you?”

“She said something about little children and she also said something about you taking a vacation, I’m not really sure if I heard right”

“No, you have heard perfectly, I need you to do something for me”

“Eh, but I’m already full of work! In this period of peace the various civilizations have decided to dedicate themselves to art! I get a hundred prayers a day!!”

“I see…” She understood but she didn’t particularly care “So, what I want you to do is design a cute little girl. I will use that design when I go to the mortal plane”

“But, Boss… Why a little girl?”

“Because they are perfect? They are cute, they are loved by everyone except the worst of the worst, and they don’t have as many worries as adults!”

“Uh, fine. Anything specific you want me to add?” 

“Me, but smaller and cuter, also, maybe tweak the color of the hair a little and make it more on the blond side rather than pure look-I’m-a-divine-being-worship-me color”

“I understand. It should be done in a few days” the goddess of arts sighed and exited the office.

 

“And now let’s go back to work.” She said and returned her attention to the spell. It was a complex multilayer spell circle consisting of a layer for adapting her appearance to that of the drawing, a childifying layer to change her character, one for dimensional transportation, one for world timeline manipulation, one for sealing her powers to a less outrageous power level (still a whole lot more powerful than a regular mortal but not on the “snap fingers to completely erase the world level”), a seal breaker layer in case of emergency, a layer for big sis creation and the final one for sending her to the mortal plane. She decided to only have an older sister of about 25 years instead of a whole family because it was already hard going to the mortal plane alone so she couldn’t have a complete family, but it’s okay. She thought it was better to have someone young that could provide for her while she had the mentality of a child instead of someone old.

 

The spell took days to perfect until one day there was a knocking on the door. “Come in!” She said. Erdea entered the room and in her hand there was a rolled up sheet of paper.

 

“Is that…”

“Yes Boss, it’s ready”

As soon Erdea said that Siniophe ran up to her with a smile on her face and hugged her. 

“Thank you!”

“Y-Yes. Uh Boss, it’s not that I hate the hug, but I have to go to work unless I don’t want THAT day off”

“Fine” She released her from the hug. “You can go”

 

The goddess of arts left the room and Siniophe called her secretary “Larina! come here please!” 

The godly assistant arrived “I’m here Mistress”.

“Help me here, I will prepare the spell right now”

“Yes ma’am”

 

With the help of her assistant she drew a complex magic circle in the air, it was extremely complex, with many different symbols and different ancient writings. It started glowing a warm white color and it began to spin. a warm, bright light enveloped the goddess and then the light started to shrink in size until it became the size of a 10 year old girl, the dimension of spacetime started to warp around her and a second light started to glow near her until it formed a woman similar to her standing right next to the small goddess. The little child took the hand of her bigger sibling and then turned towards the assistant

 

“Aunty Larina, come visit us” She said with a cute voice smiling.

“Sure, aunty will come visit you!” The secretary said while looking at the cutest child she ever saw.

“Bye bye aunty” she turned towards a portal that opened in front of her then looked at her assistant again and waved. She closed her eyes and stepped into the portal together with her sister. The portal closed and the secretary was the only one left in the office “She was so cute! and she called me aunty! I will have to visit her in a few months!”

 

After this chapter I think i will try to post one chapter a week since it is probably a bad idea to go one chapter a day when school starts this month.

The next chapter will be chapter 1, though I'm not sure if I should keep writing in third person or if I should switch to first person. At the moment I think it's better to switch to first person but i'm not sure

7