Chapter 2
423 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It happened so very quickly, and made me a little dizzy afterward. Then I opened my eyes and saw the figure of a living being from afar, I wasn't sure if it was a living being or not. The figure was slowly getting closer, Minoru was also right beside me, as he trembled at the sight of the figure. But because of my 'evil' nature, I tried to run and planned to kill it, but don't know why I felt unable to move, but why was the figure able to move?

Not long after, the figure appeared in front of me, he was so tall, his face was so handsome, and had long black hair. she looks very mature. Then he started talking. 

[How rude as usual huh, Toudou-kun]

Why is he talking as if he knows my intentions? Also, his voice sounded like an old man, a far cry from his appearance. Damn, there are so many questions I want to ask him, but strangely I can't move, I can only hear what he's saying.

The figure smiled and said a few sentences. 

[ ooohhh, do you want to talk, alright you are allowed to talk ]

 I can also open my mouth, because before I could not open it.

 "Who are you? Where are you? What are you doing?, I remind you you bastard, I'll kill you if you try to touch Minoru" (Toudou)

 Speaks in a harsh tone and with overflowing emotions due to his 'evil' nature.

The figure laughed too, I don't know why he was laughing, but for some reason he made me emotional because of his nature. The figure then stopped laughing and started talking.

[Try to calm down a bit Toudou-kun, I have no intention of harming your friends or you. ] 

I was a little calm and a little confused. but there was something more important to ask the figure.

“Oh that sounds really good, then who are you? Where is this?” (Toudou)

 The figure also looked confused to explain, and suddenly an object resembling a chair appeared, no, what is a throne?, He sat down and explained my question earlier.

[ Alright, for the first one. I'm known as 'Greed', and an existence being called 'God' even though right now it's just my avatar. For the Second, this place is an infinite empty space, here there is no concept of time here, and since my 'real' body is far away in that infinite dimension, I made an avatar to communicate with you, because I have a request for you and this is a bit in your favor, Toudou-kun. ] 

Alright, I see why I can't move, then why am I suddenly able to move after his words? I'm really confused right now. God? Avatars? Upper Dimension? What the hell is this, While I look at Minoru who is still frozen next to me.

Alright, I wonder what his request is and what I mean by 'slightly advantageous'. 

“I see, well I understand a little, then what is your request?” (Toudou)

[ Well, my request is that I want you to take my place in another world. Meaning, you will become a god to replace me in la--]

 I was so shocked that I interrupted his conversation.

 "HA!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN GRE--" (Toudou)

 He interrupted my words and continued speaking.

 [And the upside is, don't you want to be the ruler? and have absolute power to destroy everything? this is for your dream toudou-kun. how, are you interested, Toudou-kun? ]


8