Chapter 6
289 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Decades have passed, I, Toudou Azumane, despite being here for decades, I haven't rested, ate, drank or anything, that long. I am still the same as before, only my hair has changed.  I'm also not alone training here, I'm with a god called `Greed`.  Greed was my teacher while I was here, he trained me quite hard, but because of that training I am now very strong.  I guess so.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 Toudou is drinking the lake water..." It's really delicious and refreshing" (Toudou)

 After all, these trees and lakes were probably the work of `Greed`.

 "Isn't that right, Greed?" (Toudou)

 [Yes you're right, but why are you drinking?  You don't even need to eat and drink now.  ]

 Toudou finished drinking and stood up., "Maybe you're right, but it's so refreshing, it's a shame to let it go."  (Toudou)

 [ I can create that lake and destroy it at will.  ]

 Toudou smirked,  “Hahaha, are you boast of yourself right now, Greed?” (Toudou)

 Greed was silent and then 1 monster appeared which was quite small compared to the previous monster.

 [ It's a goblin, if the goblin is at the peak of his strength, he can even run Beyond the speed of light.  And the goblin I just summoned was a goblin who had already surpassed the peak of his strength.  ]

 “Wait why did you suddenly summon a monster” (Toudou)

 [Because you're noisy, Toudou-kun]

 Damn, he's so annoying.

 I get ready to fight "Alright, I understand" (Toudou)

 *Grrrrrr

 The goblin groaned, he looked weak, did his speed really exceed the speed of light?  maybe this will also be easy.

 "Kid, don't die so easily."

 The goblin was suddenly right in front of me, its speed was completely different.  But that doesn't mean I can't avoid it, It's still very slow for me.

 The goblin continued to attack Toudou continuously, but Toudou dodged such a fast attack casually.

 “You're great too, brat. But this time I'm going to take you seriously!!”

 < Strength Increase >,

 <Speed ​​Boost>,

 <Beyond Limits>,

 The goblin used magic to strengthen himself and the goblin became faster and his strength increased.

 "How, I'm faster than before right? Since this will be fun, then I will play with you first before killing you, kekeke"

 The goblin prepared to attack Toudou's feet, but Toudou put some distance between them.

 "This is boring, I'll finish you off with one hit"

 “Haaa!?! Have you gone mad, brat? I increased my speed 10,000× faster than before.”

 "Noisy, you're disgusting right, just die"

 I summoned my sword, to summon my sword, I just had to think about fighting or someone intending to attack me, then the sword would immediately appear in my hand.  This is a passive skill I made.

Slash , Slash

Both the dimensions, the mountains, and the hundreds of kilometers of land behind the goblin were split vertically.

 *ARGHHHHHH

" YOU'RE TOO ARUGANT, BOY !!!!! "

 The goblin ran and tried to attack me.

 then, *slash.

 I slashed at it at high speed, so the goblin couldn't react and instantly made erased the existence of the goblin from history and all information.

 "With this done, it's very easy."

 [As expected, it's a very powerful sword]

 I laughed…” Hahaha, Of course, this is a very good sword.” (Toudou)

  I named this sword `Ravenken` taken from the word 'Raven' which means crow and 'Ken' which means katana or sword.  The handle is black, and the blade is very pretty.  It's a very sharp sword and with a weight that exceeds 100 million tons.  

Her deadly sword can cause instant death when Toudou tries to slash it.

 Even such a weak creature instantly died when Toudou slashed his sword.

 I returned my sword., “Then what should I do? You have been training me here for decades.” (Toudou)

 [ Hahaha, but look at how you look now, you're so tall, and your hair is getting long, that's really cool, you're different from you who are still weak and naive.  ]

 I straightened my hair.  “Stop babbling, and tell me the next plan” (Toudou)

 [You're right, but after all, you're completely different now, if it was you back then, you might have been mad at me for going somewhere else, but now you're so calm.  Have you forgotten your dream?  ]

 “That's impossible, I never even thought about it. I just thought, Maybe being a calm and ruthless character is good.” (Toudou)

 [ I understand.  Well, it's time for you to go elsewhere, maybe we should go to the second realm.  ]

 “Just arrange it however you want, I don't know anything about this world.” (Toudou)

 [Well, I guess we really should go to the upper realm.  ]

 “Then let's go now. I want to, but of course it can't, yeah.” (Toudou)

 [ How come ?  ]

 I smiled, "Shouldn't you know this? If I'm going to destroy everything and become the ruler after that. And it's also about our deal, you told me to destroy this world. And there are 4 realms in this world, is this realm not included?"  (Toudou)

 [Toudou-kun..... You're really calmer now.  I was just thinking, that you will immediately intend to go to the upper realm, but apparently not.  ]

 I laughed hearing that,..." Hahaha, you're so cute Greed, weren't you the one who made me like this?" (Toudou)

 [ Alright enough up here, destroy this Realm.  ]

 I smiled hearing that.  “Alright, then where should I start?” (Toudou)

 [ well, To enter Realms, you have to use Portals, and those portals are right in front of every realm, different from the distance between Realm entrance portals. Go to the portal to get out, you just have to go upstairs. 

First you have to get out of this place, you have to go upstairs and there will be like a portal or a room, But after you are outside, you will be in an empty room, It's like outer space, because there's no oxygen or anything like that either. .  ]

 I prepare myself.  “Alright, it's not as difficult as I thought” (Toudou)

 [ What are you doing?  did you just think about jumping from here to there?  ]

 I was confused by his words "Sure, what's with that?" (Toudou)

 [Fool, this is very different from earth.  The distance from here to the portal was over 900 million trillion light years, it could even be more than that.  ]

 I grin,  “What's different, it's very close. I expected that” (Toudou)

 [ Is it true?  did you really predict this?  ]

 "Of course, I've been feeling strange since the first time here, this place alone is already huge compared to the earth. That's why I decided to train my physique" (Toudou)

 [Isn't that because so you can maximize my power?  ]

 "Yeah you're right Greed, it's so that my body can maximize your strength. But it's also so that my body doesn't break when I run or something." (Toudou)

 [ How fast can you run so it needs to be like that?  ]

 I started to prepare my body to jump.  "Alright, then I'll show you" (Toudou)

 And I jump.

 *BAMMM

 Tick....Tock.....

 ------0.1 second.  tick.  .  .  .  .  .

 -----0.2 seconds.  Knock.  .  .  .  .

 ----0.3 seconds.  tick.  .  .  .  .

 ---0.4 seconds.  Knock.  .  .  .

 --0.5 seconds.  tick.  .  .  .

 -

 ------------

 1 second.  Knock....

 *BAMMM

 I landed,  “Fuhhh, luckily I wasn't hurt, it's just that my clothes got scorched.” (Toudou)

 This place is very beautiful, clearly visible universe - the universe is infinite here.  So this is what I'm going to destroy huh.  I'm so excited.

 I clean my body.  “Is this really the place, Greed?” (Toudou)

 [You're really really fast, you're amazing, Toudou-kun.  And just landing here would have almost destroyed this universe.  ]

 "That's enough, just answer my question, is this the place you mean?" (Toudou)

 [ Alright - alright, yes this is the place, in front there is something that looks weird doesn't it?  something like a black hole.  That is the portal].

  “Alright, I just need to destroy this Realm, and enter that portal right?” (Toudou)

 [ Right ]

 After Greed said that, I immediately activated the skill called,

 <Touch of Destruction>.

 This is a really dangerous skill, nothing can be destroyed by this skill, if you try to regenerate, you will only be destroyed until you can't regenerate.  if you try to dodge, it will only make you look ridiculous because I made this skill passive.

 This skill also depends on the mind of the user, which is myself, if I choose to destroy 1 person, only 1 person will die.  And if I choose destroy more than 1, then it will destroy more than 1.

 And right now, I want to destroy this Realm, which is where the Infinite Universes and their Dimensional Structures are infinite.

 I touched 1 universe, And---

  "Destroy"

 With that, all the Universes that were in this Realm, instantly disintegrated and disappeared as if they never existed.

 Everything was erased without a trace, be it planets, stars, galaxies, and the universe, the Void Realm had now been completely erased by Toudou Azumane. However, there are two things that have not been erased, namely this portal and the Phenomenon.

 “Alright, then let's hurry to the next Realm” (Toudou)

 I walked towards the portal.  “I just need to enter right?” (Toudou)

 [Sure, but there are amazing effects when you enter it.  ]

 I stopped walking.  “What is it? Am I going to be thrown somewhere? or something else?” (Toudou)

 [No, it's just that the pressure is strong enough to erase your body, your mind, your soul, and your concept of being, If your resilience is not enough to endure it.  ]

 “That looks pretty bad, but I won't die from something like that, Greed” (Toudou)

 [You're right, Toudou-kun.  You will only come back again if you are erased.  ]

 I continued walking.  “It's not that I'd be depending on something like that, I'm pretty sure of my endurance.” (Toudou)

 and arrived right in front of this portal.

 it's huge when viewed up close.

 [Are you ready?  ]

 Fuhhhh,.  "Sure, I'm ready" (Toudou)

 ' Well, I believe in the strength of my body.  '

 Then I slowly entered the portal.

 *Sssssshhhh

 'I can't see anything here, is this what happens when being transported by a portal?'

 *crack

 "Ugh"

 I felt like someone was attacking me.  It reminded me of the bee that stung my hand when I disturbed the hive.

 And after a long time,

 I exited and appeared in a place that reminded me of the first time I met Greed.

 [Are you okay, Toudou-kun?  ]

 I woke up and checked my body.  “Ah Yes, it's fine, Greed” (Toudou)

" But Greed, you said that there is no oxygen here, then why am I still fine?” (Toudou)


 [That's because your body doesn't need to breathe right now or it can still breathe even if there's no oxygen, air, or anything else, Toudou-kun]

『Are you really okay?』

"You said it would erase me, but look what happened to me. Only my clothes are missing." 

『You're right, your defense is no longer something to be underestimated』

 “That's enough, Greed. You made me like this. Then what next? I don't see anything here.” (Toudou)

 [ Alright, sorry, let's focus, for your question, you don't see anything,

 It's because the distance between Realms is endless, so that's the reason why you can't see it, if you're the current one, can you still do it?  ]

 I'm confused by his words.  "I don't understand what you mean,

 So what should I do?  (Toudou)

 [ Ah well, first of all, try to run with all your strength.  ]

 “Running where? Explain properly.” (Toudou)

 [ Either way, it's up to you, maybe the future is better.  ]

 “Okay, I understand” (Toudou)

 I'm ready to put all my strength into it,

 Then------

 I was instantly somewhere, and in front of me was the same portal as before.

 “Eh, didn't I run earlier? Why am I still here.” (Toudou)

 [ Hahaha, scary, it doesn't even take 0 seconds, you are faster than instant in this place.  I've thought of other ways before, but I really didn't expect you to actually be able to do it with just decades of practice.  ]

 "Is this the place? Isn't it the same as before, Greed?" (Toudou)

 [ No no, this is the right place, you just need to enter this portal, and after that you will immediately be in the Second Realm.  ]

 'Alright, I just need to enter like before.'

 I entered the portal and felt a sensation like before.  And appeared in a new place after that.

 after i came out i took a little walk to see this place.  This place is very ordinary, even better the previous place than this place.

 [ You have arrived, this is the 2nd Realm, there are Humans in this Realm.  ]

 'so like this another Realm, It's no different from before.  Well even though I've felt the existence of many living things in this place.  '

 [Toudou-kun, are you not listening to me?  ]

 I tied my long hair,  "Do I have to kill all of them, Greed?" (Toudou)

 [ Are you seriously ignoring me right now?  ]

 Toudou still ignored Greed's words and rushed to kill all the living beings present here.

 *Pov Minori

 .

 .

 .

 .

 swohhhh....

 *BAMM

 Fuhhhh,.  "Is this over with, Charlotte-san?" (Minori)

 [Sure, good job, Minori]

 I'm Minori Kobayashi, I've been training here for maybe 20 years, nothing has changed in my appearance, I still look young and haven't aged a bit.  And, I'm a magician, maybe?  because I can also use a sword, even though I rarely use it, I use skills or magic more often than using a sword, I guess.

 "I've been here too long, is it time for me to go to Toudou's place?" (Minori)

 Even though I used to be considered quiet, but I will still be different when I'm with Toudou, is it because I'm friends from childhood?  I don't know, maybe I like Toudou, because I feel comfortable every time I'm with him.

 "Charlotte-san? why didn't you answer?" (Minori)

 [ I'm here, Minori.  I didn't answer because I was afraid to disturb you]

 "No, you already know how I feel after all" (Minori)

 [ Alright, then we will go to where Toudou is.  ]

 "I understand" (Minori)

 Yeah, finally I can go to Toudou's place, I'm really happy to hear that.  I hope Toudou is fine.

 [ Its cold, are you not happy?  ]

 “No, I'm happy, it's something I wanted from the start.” (Minori)

 [ Alright, let me explain how ]

 "Yes, please begin, Charlotten-san" (Minori)

 [Since you're so strong now, maybe I'll make you the same as Toudou]

 “Same with Toudou? What is it?” (Toudou)

 [First you have to get out of here, it will be easy, you just need to go upstairs, and there will be a room that can take you to an empty space, after that you can go to Toudou's place]

 “Alright, then the second one?” (Minori)

 [ Therefore.

 Toudou destroyed the 1st Realm, do you want to destroy this place too?  You don't have to, because I didn't promise anything the same as Toudou promised Greed.  ]

 Me, destroy this place?  is that possible?  no wait, can't Toudou destroy the real Realm, then maybe I can destroy this Realm, I'm getting stronger too, yosh, I'll do it.  Because if I can't destroy the artificial, it's like I don't deserve to be with him.

 "I guess I'll give it a try, Charlotte-san" (Minori)

 [ Are you sure?  ]

 “Yeah, I've been training well.” (Minori)

 That's right, I've been training as hard as I can, it might be difficult, but I'll try my best.

 [ Since it's your decision, I will respect it.

 Then do it first, get out of here]

 "I understand" (Minori)

 Then I activate magic to fly, because this will make it easier for me.  and I headed straight up there, the portal Charlotte-san was referring to.

 This takes a long time, because I can't be fast if I'm in a flying state.

 After hours, I finally got to this place,

 It's so beautiful, should I destroy this place?  I am not sure.

 'No, what am I thinking, if this alone is making me waver, then how can I bear it if I'm with Toudou in the future,'

 [ Minori?  You are okay?  ]

 "Ah yes, I'm fine, Charlotte-san." (Minori)

 [Okay, don't push yourself too hard]

 “Yes, I understand. I will start destroying this place.” (Minori)

 All right, I have to do this.  then what magic should I use, I think this will be good.

 <Break Chaos>.

 This is a magic that causes great chaos, nothing can stop this chaos, you can only surrender and wait for your destruction once this magic is activated, this magic also has an effect that will stop time, therefore it will be useless if you try to do something.

 This magic has a very wide range, more precisely, an unlimited range, so that if this magic is activated, you will also be erased, whether it's in the future, past, to the present.

 Then I will combine with this magic,

 <Infinite Destruction>.

 As the name suggests, it will give unlimited destruction, no matter how hard your defenses are, you will still be destroyed by this magic, like if you want to regenerate, you will only be damaged to the point of being unable to regenerate.  If you try to run, it's also useless since this magic is activated by magic,

 <Break Chaos>.

 So with that, your choice is to attack before these two magics are activated.

 "<Break Chaos>,

        <Infinite Destruction>.

  

    Be active!!!!!!  (Minori)

 With that, all the objects that were here began to fall into chaos, and after experiencing such a severe mess, it was followed by a ravaged destruction.  It's so messed up and broken.

 And after that, everything disappeared, everything was destroyed, there was no longer any object left here, whether it was the universe, galaxy, planet, everything that was here was destroyed and erased back into nothingness.

 Fuhhhh, "It's draining my strength, I guess I pushed myself too much to use those two magics." (Minori)

 [ Good job, Minori.  You are very strong now.  ]

 “Thank you, Charlotte-san. Then can we enter this portal?” (Minori)

 [Of course, it's the same as the portal Toudou uses]

 Then I started walking towards the portal.  When I entered it, it was nothing, it was very dark in here, but it felt almost the same as the circle that called out to me that time.

 After a long time, I finally came out of this portal and saw a place so empty, it was the same as the place when I was summoned.

 "What's next, Charlotte-san" (Minori)

 [ Alright, like Toudou did, you just need to run as fast as you can forward.  Then, Different when flying, you can now run normally right?  ]

 "Yeah, I see, I can now run using my original speed" (Minori)

 I took a stance before running, and after that I ran using all my strength, I don't know how long it's been, maybe 5 minutes?  is this still long?  I guess I should use all my strength.

 [There's no need to be like that, you've arrived at the same place Toudou.  You can stop now.  ]

 “Eh, ah alright.” (Minori)

 I immediately stopped, then gasped for air because it was consuming all my strength, it was also because I used two powerful magics before.

 “Is this the place, Charlotte-san?” (Minori)

" uh, is this really the place? isn't this the same portal as before? "


[Yes, this is the place, you just have to enter this portal again, then with that you are in the 2nd Realm

Alright, I just need to follow Charlotte-san's words.

 After that, I entered the portal again, the same sensation as before. and exit somewhere after. 

"Is this where Toudou is, Charlotte-san?" 

[Yes, this is Realm-2, where Toudou is]

 I see, this is Toudou's place, it's normal huh, nothing special here, the previous place was 100 points better.  But the good point here is that there's Toudou, even if the place is destroyed or disgusting right, as long as there's Toudou inhabiting it, I think it's very special.

 [ Shall we rest first, or go straight to Toudou?  ]

 "I need to rest for a while, then go to Toudou's place. I'm so powerless right now." (Minori)

 [ Alright, that's good, don't be too hard on your body ]

 I started walking towards the north to rest, there was a pretty big tree.  After arriving, I leaned my body against the tree, this is very delicious, I haven't rested like this in a long time, I must rest well this time.

 After all, I'm going to meet and have an adventure with Toudou, it's going to take a lot of energy, that's why I have to recharge myself first.  Sometimes I also wonder if Toudou still remembers me, and what kind of expression should I show when I meet Toudou, is it as cool as before?  Or cry happily and hug him?  just not thinking about it already makes me embarrassed.

 Alright, I have to act normal, don't overdo it.

 Then I closed my eyes, and before long I was fast asleep.

1