Chapter 11
155 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 year has passed, during that time, the kingdom of Eriden only did 1 activity, namely training.  In their minds there is only practice-practice-practice-practice and keep practicing.  That applies not only to the citizens of the kingdom, but also to people from the palace, namely the king himself.

 The king directly helps the training of his people, they train with the kings Alba, Lavinia and Alexander, and the place is in the world created by Lavinia, because in that world there is no concept of time at all, if 1000 years there, then 0 seconds in the original world.  They had practiced countless times.  Therefore now they are very, very strong, they are almost on par with the previous king Eriden, because now King Eriden is also getting stronger, he has reached a stage where the concepts that make up the universe are completely meaningless.  So did kings Alba and Alexander.

 Currently alone, the residents and all humans in the kingdom are gathering in one place, which is a very large and empty place, whereas before they were in the middle of the kingdom.

 "We've arrived at the place that the devil said we are, haven't we?"

 Said the king Eriden wearing very bright clothes, the clothes looked like light itself.  And a pretty cool sword on his waist.

 "Of course, but what is this place, weren't we before right in the middle of your kingdom?"

 Said the king of Alba wearing silver armor that looked strong enough to withstand any based attacks.

 "Right, that's weird, I felt like I was moving somewhere instantly just now."

 "That's true. We're moving somewhere right now. And not only that, this place is almost the same as the world I created, it has absolutely no end. Which means, we can't run anywhere."

 It was Lavinia, Lavinia's previously very quiet nature, lately somehow started to show a completely opposite attitude than before.

 " How do you know? "

 "I told you didn't I? I can search for any information in this world, no matter how far away the information is."

 "That's enough, look ahead, do you believe what you see? I personally don't, damn it."

 "What do you mean, I didn't see anything at all, there was only emptiness."

 Everyone looked ahead, they still saw nothing, only darkness without end and beginning, but after a while.

 All eyes are on it,

 Then... their hearts pounded like terror.  Those who were standing beside him and seeing the same thing as him, swallowed hard.  Knowing that he wasn't the only one feeling that way, a sense of panic, fear started to rise and his fluttering heart was so fast, it seemed to stop for a moment when he saw the entity appear.

 They are shocked, they panic, they are frightened, even after they train very hard.  Even so, when seeing it for the first time, one would naturally react that way.

 "H-how did that even exist in this world?"

 What they saw was only one entity, it was one entity that was enough to frighten them all.  An entity with an infernal fiery head and black and red eyes, eyes that seemed capable of scorching anything it saw.  The entity also carried a very large sword with it.  This entity that foreshadows eternal chaos, is terrifying and can bring about an unusual death to those who just happen to see it.

 "Is this the true form of your figure?"

 They were terrified at the sight, what they were currently seeing was an extremely terrifying entity, and its aura, it was extremely terrifying, Their state of being insane because of it, they were forced to fall asleep vanishingly, this exuded an existence that was worthy of being described as the concept of fear, every step of its own was enough to tear down the spirits of the residents.

Countless numbers of humans were instantly erased along with the information and concepts of existence that made up their essence. King Alba, King Eriden, who was the figure of a human king, could not withstand the vile and cruel Aura emitted by Azazel, it made them disappear from the world.

The world that originally contained countless humans and other lives, now only left two lives behind. 

Namely, Azazel and the woman who has a very beautiful and charming facial axis. 

It's Lavinia,

 "What allowed you to survive the Aura I emitted?"

 "Aahh~ I only have a little bit of special immunity" 

Lavinia replied with a big smile,

 And the demon didn't answer any of their questions, he just kept walking with a very large sword.

 "There's no answer, huh... well, let's just end the conversation, because we're here for war, not for negotiations.

   You understand don't you!?!!  There's no time to be afraid, we've been training as hard as we can, right!?!!!  where is your answer !!!!  ' shouted King Eriden towards all the residents whose bodies were shaking violently.

 However, King Eriden, King Alba, Alexander, Miss Lavinia remained calm despite seeing that figure.  since they already knew it would be like this, there was no point in being afraid or anything, from the start they trained really hard to prepare for something like this.

 The residents started to catch their breath and slowly neutralized their fear, some of them were forced to use magic to strengthen their mentality and there were those who didn't need to use magic to neutralize their fear.

 "That's good, you guys have calmed down for now, after that,

 You look ahead, and start attacking, attack him as hard as you can, no matter what the consequences.  First, start using mana absorbing magic at the same time, and use destructive magic afterwards.  Remember, use all your abilities, there's no point in trying to hold it back!!!.  "

 Due to the condition of the place where there is only emptiness, they only have one choice, which is to attack the entity blindly, because there are no rules in war.

 That way, they all simultaneously use magic to absorb the demon's mana so that it becomes weak and can kill it with destructive magic, that's what they planned beforehand.

 But---

 It worked, but he still looked fine, didn't seem to have changed at all.  Even after being hit by a destructive magic where one magic used by a human is enough to destroy one of the universes that exist in the Lavinia world.  And right now, he was cast magic that numbered more than 1 trillion humans.  And for the power of the king himself, can scorch countless universes, scorch until nothing remains.

 "That doesn't work at all? No, it's impossible, even a single attack from them, is too powerful to destroy the universe."

 They continuously threw attacks at the demon, countless times and years they had attacked it.  And still it didn't work against him at all, couldn't even make a scratch on his body.

 "I will be back.  There's no more time, that demon's power is immeasurable, you know yourself that fighting against it was a big mistake from the start.  "

 The people of the kingdom panicked and frightened again, they ran around aimlessly, many of them used magic without realizing it and ended up killing the people around them, they screamed very loudly.

 [ Noisy,

 You guys are so noisy, do you now understand what wrong you have done?  but it was too late, because it was such a bad mistake, even you guys thought I was my master?  it's a sin that can't be erased at all, even after you've died.

 And you,...... you even made me unable to walk beside my master, because you foolishly dared to oppose my master without knowing what the consequences would be.  Because of your actions, I have to face you and kill you personally.

 However, on the other hand, I did intend to kill all of you from the start, because you did not politely welcome him to your kingdom.  And besides, you stupidly made a pact for war with him?  be aware of your position, human.  You should even be happy and die happily after seeing master's feet stomping on your royal lands.  He even talked to you, you should have died after hearing his great voice.  ]

 They were shocked when they heard the devil's words, words that could shake a person's soul and make him faint, scared, and could die.  The atmosphere became silent, very quiet, no one dared to say a word or try to run anymore, just stayed in place and closed their eyes.

 [ Alright...... from the start humans deserved to die, you guys are an entity that has no manners at all.  ]

 The moment after the atmosphere became quiet due to the demon's words, the air trembled with crackling sounds, they felt a magic circle appear above their heads, The next moment, Azazel opened something that was covering his eyes,

And as soon as Azazel took off the blindfold,

Countless number of humans who were previously in this empty space, disappeared from the world.

What was left there was just a ball of energy floating above this empty space.

『Eyes of chaos』 ,

In short, Azazel's Eyes aimed at what was in front of him, this magic contained super-chaos magic that created a huge chaos, the chaos shattered the entire space-time reality of the world.

So that makes the human being compressed to the level of quantum particles and then converted into a ball of energy.

The more the number of enemies, the higher the power, and the attack never ends until the enemy disappears.

This is magic like a nightmare.

 No exception, King Alba, King Eriden, Alexander, all of them who previously could return even after the concept was destroyed, couldn't regenerate after being hit by the demon's magic.  Even the bodies of other alba kings that were infinite in number were also erased., only 1 entity was unharmed after being hit by that magic, and that was------

 [ I see, you're still alive after being hit by that magic, great.  ]

 It was the figure of a very beautiful woman in such a beautiful dress, incomparable beauty and grace to her.

 “Why are you messing up? And you, where is your master? Toudou azumane, is that right?”

 Lavinia said saying Toudou's name in front of the demon directly.

 [ You.... You are so presumptuous, you are so disrespectful and unworthy to mention his name!!!!  ]

 The demon was furious when Lavinia arrogantly mentioned her master's name in front of herself, she instantly used the magic called <Immeasurable Chaos> ,

  Has immeasurable chaos that embodies the concept of Chaos and destruction, which is where it can influence, manipulate, and destroy all concepts that exist independently of human conceptions, concepts that shape and govern reality.

  and, the chaos in which the laws, destiny and concepts of the universe can be confounded and manipulated to enforce laws, the destiny that no one can live after being hit by this attack.

 Lavinia was hit by this attack, but she still wasn't hurt at all, not even her clothes were torn or swayed.

 [ You, even though you look arrogant, you are actually quite strong.  I praise you.  ]

 “Huh? I don't need your compliments. More importantly, is your attack finished? Is that all?”

 Lavinia sounded like she was belittling Azazel, but Azazel wasn't provoked by that, he remained calm,

 [ No really, this is just the beginning.  ]

 "Sounds good. Then show it."

 [Don't order me!, ]

 Azazel again attacks using magic, but different from before, now he uses magic that can make one fall into a void without end and beginning, only pure emptiness that doesn't have any limit or limitation.  All Concepts are completely irrelevant, no matter how strong they are.

 All entities sent to this void, will not be able to escape, run away, or destroy it.  The concept of motion and running itself is not here.  Even the world tree couldn't compare to this void.

 Lavinia was sent and trapped there, there was nothing, everything became silent now, there was only the sound of Azazel.

 “Hoh, this is a world of emptiness, this can't be compared to anything, even if I stack the world tree to infinity. However, this is still--------”

 Lavinia took one step, and because of that step the world of emptiness was destroyed without any residue or anything, everything was scorched.

 "It's still very small to me."

 Lavinia confronted Azazel again, Azazel was a little surprised by that, because Lavinia was able to destroy the void world which was bigger than the world tree.

 [So that doesn't work either..... It's a bit of a surprise to me, that there are humans this strong in the world.  ]

 "Human? Me?"

 [ Yes, who else?  ]

 Azazel was confused by Lavinia's words, "Human? Me?".  He was confused, thinking as if Lavinia wasn't human.  Because from the start it was strange, there had never been a human as strong as that before.

 "Well it's up to you, I don't care about nicknames, races, names, or anything.... More importantly, is that all? Your best attack."

 [You misunderstood, from the start I wasn't serious about fighting you.  ]

 "That's a little interesting, then when are you going to show your best power?"

 [ What if you were the first to show your strength?  are you the type who's only good at defending?  it was a little disappointing.  ]

 Azazel thought that Lavinia was only good at defending, because at the beginning Lavinia was able to withstand Azazel's attacks even Lavinia was not scratched or looked troubled.

 "No-no, if that's what you want, then I just have to do it right? Then I'll start. Try your best to hold back my strength."

 [Yes, I hope your attack matches your defense.  ]

 They prepared to fight once again, but it was Lavinia who would attack and Azazel would receive the attack.  Azazel is curious about Lavinia's strength, seeing her defense is so strong and capable of destroying the world of emptiness she created.

0