Chapter 12
399 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the past, the place where superior beings gather.

There are 12 Gods in this world, who are beings of superiority over other living beings.

These superior beings have existed since the creation of the world, they will continue to exist from beginning to end, because of their eternal and eternal nature. They are also equipped with the nature of existence that has no concept of death and life, so that they are free to determine how long they will live. however, they can't be killed because they don't have the concept of death, so it's themselves who can end their lives, attacks from themselves can easily ignore the laws of causality that exist in reality.

Then, right now, there is one superior being who is being tried by another superior being.

It was a Goddess, the Goddess was endowed with incomparable beauty and grace,, With that strange black eye patch

However, right now he was in a seemingly desperate condition.

『Why are you acting recklessly like that!?』

The scream of one of those superior beings echoed throughout the place.

『This is for the sake of survival in Yggdrasil, existence seems to have disturbed the balance of causality in reality』

『Didn't I say before that we Gods and Goddess will no longer interfere in matters of reality, since "That Master" has forbidden us!?』

『Butー』

Before the Goddess could continue her speech, one of the superior beings interrupted her speech.

『Give up, we've been discussing that for a long time, so the outcome won't change either』

『No, even if he will interfere, I won't care about him, no one can limit me!』

The goddess remains in her stance to judge humans who disturb this reality.

『Going against his decision is the same as opposing us, with this, we will erase you from the world』

Simultaneously, the Beings of Superiority attacked the Goddess swiftly.

They all attacked using different equipment, some of them used Scythes, Spears, Swords, Scepters and so on.

Each and every one of the weapons they wielded was useful for wiping out the Goddess in this reality, regardless of whether or not there was resistance to the Gods.

Because each of their weapons can also easily ignore the resistance possessed by themselves.

The weapon can destroy a mind and soul that belongs to all living beings that exist in reality.

『Araa~, you guys are so aggressive』

The goddess can still be calm, according to her elegant and charming appearance.

『Shut up and die in peace!!!』

All those superior beings attacked the Goddess simultaneously and at the same time.

However, the Goddess still looked fine, it seemed their attacks didn't have any impact on the Goddess.

『See what I said, if you guys act rashly like that, there's no way you can kill me~』

Thus, the superior beings continuously aimed their weapons with immense killing intent at the Goddess.

On the other hand, the Goddess looks fine.

The goddess seemed to have no intention of just dodging the superiority beast's attack,

Finally after a while, the goddess placed her hand in front of her black eyepatch, and forcibly removed the black eyepatch.

Then what happened after the Goddess opened her black eye patch made all the Gods who were there confused. Their feelings, emotions, thoughts, souls are confused with its disorder that has no boundaries,

After a while, the Gods twisted counterclockwise and were sucked in, sucked in, then erased into nothingness along with their feelings, emotions, thoughts and souls that were previously confused with that disorder.

This great chaos occurred due to the power of the eyes of the Goddess, which were called Irregularity Eyes』, those eyes interfered with reason and causation which made what was in front of them not exist.

Thus, human reason and causation or whatever, including superior beings like Gods who have transcended the conventional law of causation that is in front of their eyes, will also be directly confused with their disorder and end up becoming nothingness.

In short, the reason, destiny and causation that made people or whatever it was that made them exist in this reality, would be confused and turned into nothingness by these 『Irregularity Eyes』

Azazel who released his immense killing intent, produced a huge shock that shook this reality and space-time.


However, the result of killing Azazel's intentions turned him into a very hard Stone.

Black magic that curses anything that disturbs it, is called black magic because it curses the person in a form where they will become Stone for an indefinite period of time.

This is a special ability that shouldn't require chanting or spells, Lavinia's ability will activate instantly, if someone has bad motives towards her.

Lavinia raised her hands up and moved in a clockwise direction, the world suddenly entered a state of silence without sound or air. 

Then Azazel, who was previously in front of Lavinia, disappeared somewhere.

 [I didn't expect you to also have such dirty abilities as shrinking my body] 

After a few minutes, Azazel reappeared in a disgusting manner. 

"Yeah, it's a very useful ability"

 [But, Toudou brought me with a gift, namely Essence Core, this made me--- ] 

"Shut up, shut up, I already know what you're talking about" 

[ What!? ]

 Azazel was a little surprised when he found out that an ordinary girl like Lavinia knew about the existence of the Essence Core.

 "In short, as long as the stone exists, you can keep regenerating again and again, right?" 

[ .... What is your real identity? ] 

Azazel had a hunch that Lavinia was hiding her true identity, 

"I am me, nothing else, but i feel like something's been watching me for a long time."

 [ Huh?  ]

 Azazel was confused by Lavinia's words, he hadn't felt anything strange since.

 “Kekeke, I expected it to be like this.”

 There was a loud laughter somewhere, and

 [W-master?!?!  ]

 It was Toudou, the one who summoned Azazel to this world.  It appears in that void.

 "What's wrong? Are you bothered by my presence?"

 [ Of course not !  ]

 The demon prostrated before Toudou, with extreme fear radiating on his face and body.

 "Am I being ignored here? This isn't fun, I'll make it better"

 After Lavinia said that, Lavinia was instantly right in front of Toudou, but Toudou wasn't surprised or anything, he just smiled.

 "Come with me in the world I created."

 Lavinia holds Toudou's hand

 And Lavinia forcibly dragged Toudou into her world, and strangely, Toudou didn't do anything while being dragged by Lavinia, he just kept quiet and smiled.

Toudou was dragged away by Lavinia, he was now in a place where it was the same as the initial state when he first met Greed, with the body position completely unable to move, speak, or do anything else.

After being there, Lavinia, who was known to the royal public as the Princess who had peerless beauty, had no form like that anymore. 


 became an aged woman but had an extraordinary body, a slender waist that looked very white and smooth, then thighs that could make one faint from her smoothness. 

"So that's how it is, your true form is a Goddess" 

『No, I literally don't have a gender, I'm only interested in designing my character like this』

 "Strange taste" 

Toudou laughed in a voice that sounded very low. 

『Ha ha ha, it's great that you can laugh in your state like that』

 "What's wrong with my condition?" 

『Killing is like tearing a piece of paper in a book, I'll show you how much we are capable of』

Lavinia doesn't need things like incantations or performing rituals to make her abilities active, instead Lavinia is the one who conceptualizes the spells and rituals that exist in this world, therefore, the things that exist in the world, don't limit what Lavinia will do. 

Lavinia with her thoughts, was enough to get Toudou out of this world. Because of that, Toudou without a lag time, his existence disappeared from this world, leaving nothing behind. 

From the start a Human has no chance against a God, then By seeing and knowing Lavinia's current condition, Lavinia can freely ignore the laws and causes of the world, her attacks are not limited by any laws in the world. 

There was no way a being that existed in the world could withstand the attacks of a God, which was an existence of superiority.

But a moment later, Toudou reappeared from the void.

 "Aaahh, I really like your abilities, as expected of a universe lord" 

『Why are you still able to regenerate from that attack?』 

Lavinia was slightly taken aback, knowing that Toudou could regenerate from the attack he was given. 

"I have a bit of a special ability that I'm hiding" 

『What ability is that!?』

 "Didn't I say before that I was hiding that ability?" 

『Just a human, yet to act arrogant like that, damn it!』

 Lavinia with her mind, intends to attack Toudou with the same ability, howeverー

 What she expected didn't match, the attack she launched at Toudou didn't even make Toudou move an inch from the position where he was standing. 

This made Lavinia feel confused, why the previous attack felt so effective, but the attack she just made on Toudou, didn't even seem to hurt Toudou in the slightest.

 Knowing this, made Lavinia very angry, because with this incident, the status of the Gods dropped drastically. 

"The ability you gave me will be useless, I exist with an ability that gives me resistance to an attack, but on condition that the attack has an effect on me first, but on the other hand, I have a very extraordinary companion, he is the one who allows me to continue alive, even after you erased me from this world" 

『What kind of human are you!?』

 Lavinia who felt threatened by that abnormal existence. 

Causing his Aura emitted by his existence to become extremely powerful, this is shown, when the Aura became very strong, making Toudou who mysteriously disappeared from this world again.

 Toudou was erased without any traces and traces that made that aspect of his existence exist.

『Listen to my explanation this is my world, <Abyss Layer>

 I created it, this world is already far beyond the original world.

 starting from all the concepts of space-time dimensions, the Law of all things, as well as Duality, and Fate of all things are irrelevant in this world, because the world here have transcended all of that.

 The concept of dimension is no longer relevant in this world, they have completely considered the concept of dimension like the contents in a notebook where, the dimension between what is in the book and what is reading the book is much different.

 The abyss layer has an infinite hierarchy, where just 1 layer covers the uncountable infinite realm and the higher the layer, the realm will pile up to the uncountable infinite as well.  One Realm of this uncountable infinite realm, at least has the number of universes and dimensional structures greater than the number in the 4th realm in the world tree.

 Every Universe that exists in one realm, has a number of dimensional structures much higher than the uncountable infinite dimension structure, piling up the uncountable infinite dimension and stacking it again with the uncountable infinite dimension will also not be the same as the number of dimensional structures of this universe.  And the deeper the universe, the more piled up its dimensional structure.

 And with duality, narrative, each dimension, with the higher the universe, the more piled up its dimensional structure and the stronger the duality, narrative, dimension.  With the upper universe, seeing the lower universe is completely meaningless or the story in the film only.  this also applies to every realm and every layer.  The difference between the realm and the universe is very far, the realm only sees all the universe as fictitious.

 Realm has a dimensional structure that is much larger than the dimensional structure in the universe, and every upper realm always surpasses the lower realm and sees the lower realm as the same as the universe.  Each layer of the abyss also had a dimensional structure that was larger than the dimensional structures in the realm, but the realm wouldn't be able to reach the layers, no matter if you tried to stack them continuously.

 And of course I was the one who made it like that, because I created it, I was the one who controlled the narrative in this world, I created it, destroyed it, changed it, and formed it.

 I am omnipotent, omniscient of all things.  I am the embodiment of everything, I am the one who gave birth to them, they depend on my being, and my being is everything from the beginning to the end of reality.  』

 Beyond all of this, Lavinia's true identity was a very powerful existence, Lavinia the figure who gave birth to the Layers of the abyss of infinite hierarchy.

 Even the concept of dimension was completely irrelevant to the character that was hierarchically in the lower universe, The lower universe will look very trivial to the upper universe. The universe above is far beyond them, in terms of law, destiny, narrative, plot, causality, and concept. Those above have completely transcended the lower universe, This will not be broken even if the lower universe continues to increase the number of dimensional structures or deepen their plot, narrative, concept. And this also applies to the Abyss layer hierarchy. 


The layers at the bottom level are absolutely impossible to reach the layers at the top level, the layers at the top level Transcends exceed the layers below, if the layers at the bottom level are stacked continuously, they will not reach the layers above. In any way it remains absolutely, absolutely impossible for those at the bottom to surpass those at the top.


and Lavinia was the one who gave birth to it, the one who created and transcended all of them.  And looking at them all part of a fictional story.

 Lavinia was a God among the gods, it was difficult to call her the father or mother of the gods because Lavinia herself had no gender, an existence that had absolute authority to manipulate all things in the world, manipulated things that the gods could not. 

With her Absolute Authority, Lavinia can change "Phenomenon" easily, like turning paper.

 The figure of Lavinia is a god of emptiness who has neither a true physique nor a meta-physical. Lavinia's real body itself is pure nothingness, infinite nothingness, a void. 

The real Lavinia couldn't be compared to anyone else, the difference in their abilities was already vastly different. 

Her true figure of Lavinia, the one who created the Gods, stretched far above in a higher dimension than Yggdrasil's dimension. No one had the chance to communicate or fight with his true character, except for Greed.

『God of Nothingness』 continuously sent his power to all Avatars he created in the underworld, Lavinia who was one of those Avatars, got a little power from 『God of Nothingness』, this was the reason why Lavinia could become a figure of superiority, herself has an unlimited amount of power supply of 『God of Nothingness』

 Lavinia was also born before everything in the world was born, a figure who lived long before the birth of the concept of time, the concept of existence, the concept of dimensions.  Lavinia is described as a figure who lives completely outside the concept, narrative, destiny, space-time, causality and the figure that forms and transcends all roots that exist in the world.

 [ killing you is an easy thing, just need to delete your character in my story, then you will not exist., It's useless if you try to run, because I have erased the concept of speed, concept of time, concept of motion and all concepts, laws, destiny,  the definitional aspects that affect your movement have been limited., regenerating is also useless, since your character here is deleted, you may still be able to survive the erasure of the concept, but not by erasing your character, this is much more universal, because it is your character that embodies the concept of your existence, that way  , you will not be able to live if I delete your own character.

 You yourself are also now unable to interact with me, speak, or even attack me due to the difference in our existence.

 And since I don't want this to be too long, I'll kill you right away, and make the world the way it was again.  ]

 < Narrative Ateration >

 ' Everything is me, I am the ruler and only I have the authority of narrative in all reality, I am the one who manages everything, I am the one who gave birth to them, I am also the one who takes care of and transforms them, and I am the one who finally destroys them.

 Therefore, I removed them, Toudou Azumane, erasing them from the narrative reality and making their characters non-existent.  '

 Lavinia has the authority to regulate plot or narrative in this world, because from the beginning Lavinia was the one who created all concepts, including the concept of narrative.  Then Lavinia who makes, carries out the laws and destiny in this world, Lavinia who makes the characters in this world also regulates the story of each character.

The pinnacle of a supreme god like Lavinia is literally beyond and conceptually transcends imagination, stories and narratives that exist in the world.

 Lavinia used her ruler's authority to remove Toudou from the narrative, and-----

 Toudou has been completely erased from narrative, disappeared, erased from everything, from concepts, information, and of course erased from narrative.

 However,

 [ What a shame, I intended to make you a friend at first because you are a strong person.  But it can't be helped, you chose to be my enemy, Goodbye, Tou---- ]

 “Aahh, you are so noisy, can you be a little quiet?” (Toudou)

 Toudou reappeared, it was strange because he had previously been removed from the story,

 [ Huh?  why are you still alive?  ]

 Lavinia wonders why I can live, after all concept-narrative-information affecting my existence has been erased by her.

 “Are you stupid? You say that you know everything, but you don't know anything about me? You don't even know this, and dare to speak like ----” (Toudou)

 [ Shut up!!!  I am the master of everything!!  ]

 Lavinia tries to erase Toudou again, and Lavinia still uses the same skill, but amplifies her attack to 1 million stronger than her previous attack, but Toudou can still regenerate from it,

 “Oi-oi, it's not good to cut people off.” (Toudou)

 [ Damn !!  ]

 Lavinia had already erased countless Toudous and continuously increased her attack power, but strangely Toudou was still able to regenerate from that erasure,

 Lavinia even hit Toudou using billions of Realms more, but it had no effect on Toudou, not even being scratched at all.

 [ Why, why this, why are you still alive!!  ]

 Lavinia who was described as omnipotent, couldn't erase Toudou, she could kill him, but Toudou regenerated from it and came back whole again.

 "How strange, wasn't your attitude so arrogant earlier? Where is that attitude?" (Toudou)

 Toudou is back, even his clothes are back,

 [ Who are you really?  Where do you come from?  why are you still alive after i deleted it!?!  What skill are you hiding from me!?!!  ]

 "You're omniscient aren't you? Then why don't you know about me? Was it just your lie? As long as you know I hate that trait." (Toudou)

 As we know, Toudou really hates people who like to lie, they will only die and suffer the same fate as the poor family before, when doing something like that to Toudou

 [I was omniscient from the start, there's nothing I don't know, but you, why don't I know your information about that strange skill, that's all.  ]

 “Damn it, why does everyone lie so much,” Toudou mumbled, “Indeed I should have destroyed them all earlier.” (Toudou)

 [ I'm not like that !!, I'll just prove it damn,

 Your name is Toudou Azumane, a human who is not from this world, you are over 30 years old.

 ........

 ..............

 ................... ]

 Lavinia explained everything about Toudou, from the moment he was born, until the moment he set foot in this world.  Nothing is missing, except for a few.

 “Hahaha, that's a little great, Lavinia. But, you think I'm a human?” (Toudou)

 [That's right, even though you previously manipulated your identity to become a demon lord, it's a shame that it's useless against me.  ]

 Lavinia was being arrogant and Toudou was speechless in surprise at Lavinia's words.

 "Kekeke, knowing everything? Lavinia, you really are stupid. I myself now doubt whether I deserve to be called a human,

 Isn't that right, Greed?  (Toudou)

 [ Hahaha, that's right, what an idiot.  ]

 Greed laughed in Toudou's mind, it's because of Lavinia's stupidity who confessed that, Lavinia knows everything.

 [But Toudou, you-------------]

 "Stop Greed, I'll explain later." (Toudou) said Toudou cutting Greed's talk,

 [ Huh?  Greed?  what are you talking about, who is greed.  ]

 “Hahaha, how arrogant you are to say you know everything, when you don't know anything about Greed at all.” (Toudou)

 [ .…………………….

 Aren't you the one who's too arrogant.

 Enough with this bullshit, I'm sick of it, I'm going to seriously kill you right now.  ]

 -crack

 Time has been stopped by Lavinia, and this is not a trivial ability, Lavinia has activated an ability called,

 < Absolute Time Freezing >

 This is a very absolute stop, even a world that has no concept of time can still be stopped, from movement, time, all by Lavinia.

 and Toudou just stayed where he was, he was affected by Lavinia's ability, because this was an absolute stop,

 However, after a few seconds.

 “Damn it, how dare you stop time while I'm talking, but….Thanks for that too.” (Toudou)

 Toudou let go of that time stop, not long after a few seconds.

 [ Unlucky !!!!!  You can even move after being hit by that]

 Lavinia was extremely frustrated right now, Toudou who was still able to regenerate after being removed from Narrative and Toudou who was still able to move after being hit by <Absolute Time Freezing>.

 "Calm down damn it, you're so noisy from earlier." (Toudou)

 [You're the one who's silent!!!  ]

 < INFINITY HYPER NARRATIVE ERASE > + 100m × >

 ' I am the almighty, using abilities to increase the chances of Toudou stopping regenerating then dying and lowering Toudou's chances of surviving after being hit by my attack.  Then use the ability to erase it from all narrative reality.  No exception if he tried to run, get up, regenerate.  '

 Lavinia used all the authority of her power to remove Toudou from the narrative, which was enhanced stronger than before, and plus used her authority to increase the probability.  With that, Toudou was erased, but not affected by the time-stopping effect.

 [ What now?  gods in the upper realms didn't even have this kind of authority.  ] Lavinia muttered, But she was surprised again after a few seconds,

 [ W-w-what?  impossible.  ]

 Lavinia was again surprised by the regeneration ability of Toudou, she was even able to return after deletion.

Toudou returned, existing as a form of emptiness, an emptiness that was not even detected by the radio waves that were scattered and recorded in the entire information world.

 “Why? Are you surprised I can still come back? kekeke” (Toudou)

 [ NO !!!!  ]

 Lavinia was stubborn and used the same abilities as before,

 However, Different from before, Toudou dodged the attack not receiving it.

 [You can dodge that!?!  Why?  this is impossible, are you a person who has transcended gods?  ]

 Lavinia was both surprised and frightened to see Toudou able to dodge an attack that even the attack itself was able to stop a world that had no concept of time.

 "Do you want to know why I can still live and dodge your attacks? I'll answer because I want to show off this skill a little.

 I have a very underhanded skill, this is what I call it.

 <Authority Skills >    or    < Rare Skills >.  Well, I don't care about the skill's name myself.  "Toudou muttered

 "Don't get me wrong, this skill is different from yours, it can keep me alive even after how hard you erased me. After that, their attacks were completely meaningless to me. Your abilities are no longer relevant to me right now, not even enough to make a scratch on my body. And not only that, I can imitate the skill that tried to erase me and strengthen it to infinity.

 And that's enough, there are still many uses for this skill, but that's all you need to know, then not.  I'm not as generous as you think.  "

 [ I-I-I see, so you just wanted to take my skill earlier?  ]

 " Of course,

 I could dodge your attacks easily, but I didn't because it was a useful skill.  (Toudou)

 Lavinia was again and again shocked by Toudou's strength, Lavinia didn't expect that there would be a powerful entity capable of surpassing her.

 “Then, isn't now my turn to attack?” (Toudou)

 [ Hahahaha, I prefer to attack simultaneously ]


Toudou directly ran towards Lavinia at a very fast speed, when Toudou was near Lavinia, Toudou instantly attacked Lavinia using <Touch of Destruction>

Toudou's conceptual attack called <Touch of Destruction> ignores the laws that apply throughout reality. 

The reasons, rules, destiny created by the Gods to determine the reason and destiny of an individual, can easily be destroyed by Toudou's conceptual attack, thus, the reasons, rules, destiny that makes one or a number of individuals exist will be easily erased and make them disappear. from the world.

 Lavinia smiled when Toudou did thatー

 [That's slow Toudou!!! And you should know that such a lousy attack can't possibly hurt me who is a goddess! ]

Normally, with the nature of the gods being unable to be harmed by conventional attacks in this world, leaving him unharmed by Toudou's <Touch of Destruction>

 [ Take this!! ]

 Lavinia at the same speed, swiftly threw an attack at Toudou with a considerable impact, Howeverー

 "Isn't a plot like this quite boring?" 

Not only was it unharmed, even Lavinia's attack, which had a considerable impact, didn't leave a single wound on Toudou's body.

Toudou was silent for a moment, and was in a state of perfect concentration. 

After that, Toudou started muttering to himself, even Lavinia who saw it didn't understand what Toudou was doing.

 However--

 Suddenly, Lavinia disappeared…No, Lavinia had been erased. 

『I see… you used my erasing ability, damn it. But Toudou,..your attacks are useless..I am an existence of superiority, I am immortal and eternal!...even if you erased my stone core!!...no matter how much you erase me, as long as the Phenomenon is still around, I will rise again and again, hahaha...』

Lavinia's voice echoed when she wasn't there yet.

Then,


Lavinia returned, again, regenerating after the attack launched by Toudou, which was Lavinia's previous attack.


Meanwhile outside Lavinia's world dimension, where Azazel is fighting with Lavinia's previous identity. 

『W-what's with this Aura, it can even make me tremble and freak out like this? But, I don't feel that this belongs to him, then whose Aura is this...』 

Azazel was shocked by the Aura which was phenomenal for those who felt it, Azazel was terrorized by his infinite tremor.

 『No way, does this Aura belong to that woman? No, this should be possible, from the first time I fought him I thought he was hiding his true power,

 However, the sensation of this Aura is very similar to the Aura he has, will he be alright...』

While the condition of the place where the royal people who participated in the fight with Azazel before. 

Some of them suffered from infinite madness due to the side effects of the Aura released by Lavinia, while the others were forced to fall asleep with an unknown wake-up period.

 The feelings and thoughts that the people of the kingdom had, felt like they were being crushed and they were abnormally forced to die or fall asleep for an undetermined period of time when they would wake up again. 

The side effect of the Aura emitted by Lavinia's existence is very strong, Phenomenon and the dimension of space-time are distorted irregularly, Then the causation and possibilities and improbability that exist in reality become chaotic as a result of its Aura, countless Black Holes have appeared as a result of this chaos.

 Black Hole - Black hole makes space-time crack, and the flow of time in the world becomes irregular, originally it took 24 hours in a day, to 48 hours because of the side effects of the Aura released by Lavinia's existence

The current Lavinia had an Aura strong enough to cover all of Yggdrasil or surround Yggdrasil.

 From that power, the whole of Yggdrasil was currently being filled with Lavinia's Aura, spreading outside the instant after Lavinia became her God form.

Toudou swiftly took out his deadly sword from the dimensional storage.

Hm, what sword is that, looks traditional》

"You don't need to know..."

Damn it, you keep making me like this》

Lavinia slowly opened her blindfold, then...

The power emitted by the lavender eyes instantly aimed at Toudou,

Toudou who wielded the pitch-black sword, was able to react to the attack at a speed faster than zero seconds.

SFX: Gakin!

The pitch-black sword erased the ability that was launched by Lavinia's eyes, so Toudou wasn't affected by the ability.

When that happened, Toudou ran towards Lavinia and slashed three slashes of his sword vertically in the direction where Lavinia was.

Sfx: Slash, Slash, Slash

Lavinia just stayed where she was and received the three vertical slashes.

"What are you made of, damn it?"

Toudou let out a small sigh after he made a considerable distance with Lavinia,

This is because I have quite special conventional immunity》

Lavinia seemed unharmed from those slashes, so to speak, the three vertical slashes Toudou made to attack Lavinia, were ineffective and couldn't break through her conventional immunity in the slightest.

"Conventional immunity is quite annoying if I look back"

Toudou pointed his index finger at Lavinia, and attacked Lavinia back.

0