Chapter 2; Martial Performance
610 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content Warning: This chapter contains instances of internalized transphobia, self-hatred, and sex with men. Just wanted to warn you if you thought that the fact Beric is Bi wouldn't come up. To skip the first, search for {/TP} when you see it without a slash, and for the second search for {/MP}.

As dawn broke Beric stretched himself, awakening from a fantastic dream. And his mind began to wander with thoughts of the visions.

"It was so vivid... The sex with the fey was fantastic... Though I feel bad about fantasizing about Fay Fay like that... After all, she'd never go for me for real, no matter how lovely she is... Even if that transformation happened..." The redheaded bard slowly opened his eyes only to see... Farama in a nightgown? And far too much hair in his face... Oh no...

The bard lept out of bed and ran to a wall of the unfamiliar tavern room, feeling an impossible heft on his chest he refused to believe... He grabbed a small bottle of shimmering reflective fluid from his discarded knapsack and threw it against the wall. Upon the shattering contact, it solidified into a mirror revealing the woman he dreamed of being the night before...

"No... It isn't real..." {TP}He whispered... A well of confusing feelings bubbled up in his bosom... Permanent... That was the most frightening factor for the newly minted lass... His most shameful, perverted desire made flesh for all to see... It was true... The Bard did fear this outcome more than any other... He had spent years hiding this, his darkest most twisted fetish from all... He desired to become a woman at one point, just to see how it was, normal curiosity to be sure, but only a pervert as disgusting as he could obsess over it so frequently... In almost every lustful thirst, the desire to be his partner's lesbian lover came to mind... He tries to cast out such thoughts but every thrust there was the nagging desire, to be the one being filled by her partner's pegger... He'd even tried anal once or twice and while it was fun, there was still a burning curiosity, to have another hole to be filled... Well, now he knew to be careful what he wished for...

The stunning buxom curved form that he'd concocted in his most shameful of transformation filled wet dreams... He was now burdened with it for all eternity... For all to know his shameful desire... True it'd take them some time to decipher it but eventually, they'd look deeper and discover the shameful truth... The truth that he actually wanted this on some level... That he was so sexually obsessed to want this, to fetishize the mere fact of existence as a woman... To be sexually aroused by the idea of possessing a feminine form... He was no better than those skeevy scoundrels that saw women as nothing more than mere objects of pleasure to be taken...{/TP}

The bard, now hunched over sobbing in self-hatred over the small table felt a gentle embrace upon his soft, effeminate flesh...

"It's okay Beric... I'm here... We can figure this out together." Farama's words were sudden but gave a wave of comfort to the transformed bard... His closest and most treasured friend out of the entire party was here for him, the reply could only be two simple words...

"Thank you."

---

After a bit of time to calm down, Farama had begun to get herself dressed whilst Beric spent some time hemming his outfit from the prior evening, it would still fit a bit awkwardly however it would be much better.

Farama finished getting herself dressed in her violet enchanted robe and matching blue cloak. The robe itself was quite fashionable and had a leg slit in it like a fancy dress and a lower cut that showed off her modest chest... Beric thought it looked adorable on her petite frame but Farama always insisted it wasn't for looks but rather convenience as it was self-cleaning and repairing, more than a fair boon to have when on the road for months at a time especially when you didn't have to worry about male companions peeping on you when washing clothing... Something Beric would now have to worry about...

"So... Beric... I've been thinking... How should I refer to you..." Farama asked cautiously. "I mean, you have the heart of a man, but the form of a woman... I have been thinking of calling you by the word "they" but I wanted to be sure what felt correct to you..."

Beric froze at the question... It should have been simple to answer right? After all, 'he' represented Beric's mind well enough, so why did thinking about the option make it seem impossible to ask for? No matter what the bard thought, being referred to as male just felt like a wrong choice... The neutral gendering sat a bit easier in Beric's mind but the more it stewed about the more it seemed off... A bit of rational thinking soon came to the conclusion that both options would make it clear that this form was borrowed to onlookers... That left only one option...

"I think it's for the best that people refer to me as a woman while I'm like this... It's just easier to not have to explain to other people." As Beric said these words she felt an odd sense of relief wash over her that she couldn't place exactly why...

Farama seemed surprised for a moment but, nodded. "Understood... Though there are a few people we shall need to explain this to..."

Beric's eyes went wide as the realization hit her. "... Fuck, Narok and Mikael..."

{]==================[}

As Beric stood in the crowded tavern, the visage of the stunned Dwarven Knight before her filled her with dread as he processed her and Farama's words...

"So lad-Er, lassie I guess... Let me get this right... You slept with that lass AFTER she said she was a Fey and made a bet involving bringing yer greatest fear to life?" The dwarf said incredulously.

"Yeah... Pretty much..." Beric said sheepishly, Narok's clear bafflement at her actions stung more than anything else, the kindly, no-nonsense Knight, though she had known him scant over a year had taken on a fatherly role in her mind... Seeing him disappointed like this hurt more than quite a few mental hazard spells she'd experienced...

Narok sighed and nodded up to the bard... "Not the worst mess yer desires have gotten us into. Farama's a clever young'en, I'm sure she'll figure it out and ye'll be back to normal soon... You said she was finne' tell Mikael right?"

Beric cringed at the catfolk Monk's name but she nodded, at least Farama offered to tell him, she imagined it would go-

"BERIC-VOK!" A harrowing perkiness called before Beric soon found herself being tackled by a familiar pounce from the side. Soon she saw the face of the monk himself looking down at her his feline ears twitching atop his golden hair sprinkled with brown spots...

"Mikael... Glad to see you're still your chipper self." Despite feeling overwhelmed by the catfolk Beric maintained an air of collected calm as she felt the eyes of the room on them... She used to think all monks were quiet and reserved... Those stereotypes went out the window for Mikael, the dessert-dwelling catfolk was overly energetic to a fault, and that translated into his fighting style... A shame then that he had no clue how to contain that energy when socially-expected...

"Of course Beric-Vok! Or should I use Beric-Jai?" The catfolk smirked at the remark on the bard's change. "You're so pretty now! That magic is amazing!"

At Mikal's words, Beric froze beneath the diminutive catfolk... She already feared social situations outside her control before this happened but now? With her transformed body, she'd not had a chance to retrain in self-defense... Just reaching the tavern with her new center of gravity was a challenge... If any of the rough seeming men or women in the tavern realized how unused to defending herself from sexual advances... Just thinking about it her head pounded and her heart raced... Heat flushing to her cheeks time seemed to slow and the world dulled as the scenario occurred to her...

"-Beric Jai? BERIC JAI!" Mikal's words snapped her flustered form back to attention on him.

"Ummm... Sorry, Mikael, I missed that. What did you say?"{MP}

"I said, I can hear your heart and sense your heat... You're a perverted little Koravim who wants to be violated now that you're a girl aren't you Beric Jai?" Mikael repeated completely innocent moving his hands up to her breasts, squeezing them with a dominance completely unexpected of the cheerful catfolk.

Beric moaned at the unexpected stimulation, her body reacting with pleasure but her mind in panic. "Mikael... Please... Stop... People are watching..." She said out of worry and shame.

"Oh? You want me to stop, do you Beric Jai?" As he spoke Mikael caressed her bosom and gently pinched her erect nipples just enough to stifle a moan from the pinned bard. The catfolk grinned at her exclamation. "You may say you want to stop but your moans are of pure bliss, not one who feels trapped... The scent of your nectar is intoxicating in a way that would not yet be if only your body were enjoying this while your mind was stuff in fear... I know you want this, you're just worried about being seen for the cute little whore you truly are... But, I will not rape a dear friend at the risk of being wrong..." He leaned back up and stood... Removing himself from her body...

Her heart raced at this... Fuck when had Mikael become so elegant? And how was he so right? She wanted this BADLY... But did she want it badly enough to... She glanced around at the staring men, and hearing a few whispers about her 'Is she really gonna fuck here like a bitch in heat?', 'Are we gonna get to see a slut lose control today?', 'Did he say magic? Was she an ugly cunt before this and it made her this horny as a cost to being so fucking hot?', 'Fuck, hope she goes for it, if she's down to fuck in the open I want a turn...'

The idea of being exposed, fucked like an animal, and put on display in front of so many would-be deeply humiliating... So why did it sound so gods-dammed hot?

"Fuck me..." She whispered...

"Oh come now my dear whore, you can't expect me to know for sure you want it, you'll have to beg me..." He said with a deviant grin...

Beric bit her lip as she noticed her loins dampen... Fuck... She was always into submission but even with Farama last night it wasn't this intense... She was still guiding it... This wasn't a game or a fantasy... Mikael knew she was desperate for this and he held all the cards... Knowing she'd have to entirely play by someone else's rules... She took in a shaky breath to speak...

"Please Mikael, strip and fuck me rough and hard in front of these strangers... I want this that badly..." She said in a light and airy tone... She was a bit shocked at it... Normally she'd have to be hamming it up to say something that rough and unadulteratedly cheesy... That felt genuine, like a desire escaping her lips before her mind had a chance to even touch and refine it...

Mikael smiled and gripped at seemingly random points on her clothes and pulled. "Riiiiiiiiip" the fabric screamed as it was torn to shreds in a single fluid motion leaving the young lady fully nude and in awe in front of the whole tavern... As Beric stared in stunned silence the catfolk grinned pulling off his pants to reveal what seemed like a flat bit of flesh with a dick-sized slit... But Beric was not surprised by this...

"You, I always found it strange why non-catfolk men have their members always hanging out..."Mikael spoke as a fleshy pink nub slowly began to poke its way out of the hole... "After all, this keeps things compact, and..." As his 1-inch tip became visible, in its throbbing fleshy glory, pointed like an arrowhead, fluid dripping off of it... "It's always ready to slide in..."

Beric stared in awe as more of the member became visible, not only revealing a thick shaft but several small spins along the side... She was hypnotized by the expanding flesh, three inches, four, five, six... Seven inches in all were now visible of the catfolk's form...

"Bend over." His uncharacteristically firm commanding voice was all she needed to obey, soon she was on her hands and knees, her dripping cunt presented to him like a work of artistry... She supposed it was in a way, being crafted by a magical being that revered beauty and all...

The monk smiled as he edged up to her, crouching down in a similar position and soon easing himself into her...

She gasped as it spread her outer labia... The feeling... She had violated her own ass before but this... Was different... The way it glided in... The nerve endings it tickled on its way in... She could feel the tip and every barb as it slid inside her... As more and more entered her breathing and moaning only became more labored... And as soon as she felt the flesh of his crotch meeting her lips, he began to pull out, ever so slightly faster than it entered... Bringing her more pleasure as the barbs now moved against the grain... Not with a sense of pain, but of oh-so stimulating pleasure... It danced up her core, weakening her limbs enough that she needed to maintain her focus on keeping the position...

Mikael continued the teasing motion but soon he leaned up... "Now it's time for speed my little whore..." As he spoke true enough, his pumps had settled into a moderately swift rhythm making a satisfying sound with each swift pump...

"Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick." The sound was almost like music to her ears just as the sensations were a blessing to her sense of touch...

"Ohhhhhh!~ Mikael!!" She moaned as he continued to rail her tight cunt, the barbs rubbing against her walls ticking her insides... The sensations were wild... Just as she would have imagined catfolk dick would feel... Something she had caught herself fantasizing about even as a man when she got curious enough to use a pegger modeled after their unique forms... But the variability of the flesh was FAR more amazing than the mere carved wood she had enjoyed on occasion...

As the waves of pleasure pulsed through her body Mikael leaned in closer to her... "Cock feels so good doesn't it, my little whore? Say it."

"It doooooes!" She moaned in pleasure.

"What does? I can hear you but they can't..."

At the prompt, she couldn't help but scream "Cock feels so fucking good! I love it! Ahhhh!"

Mikael gave a devilish grin... "You know... A whore like you can't be satisfied by one cock... Not with a busy mouth like that..."

"I... Uhnnn~" Her hesitation allowed the moan to slip out more easily...

Mikael looked around and saw in the crowd of jeering spectators a young man of ruddy complexion and auburn hair with an obvious average-sized erection. "You there, come her in front of her." He commanded.

"M-me?" The young man asked? Anxiety in his voice as he stared at the pair.

"Yes, unless you'd rather surender the chance to facefuck this redhead..." The crowd murmured with more than a few men volunteering in his place...

The fact that so many wanted her was clear to Beric and only served to amplify the pleasure she was feeling... She looked at the lad's erection and the idea of sucking this cutie's dick was so... Intoxicating.

"Get over here and let me at that dick cutie!" Beric shouted to him, fuck she was turning herself on just hearing herself speak while being plowed... "Please... It-Ahhhh~ Looks so yummy..."

The lad nervously approached and dropped his trousers, revealing a delicious-looking pecker... He gulped as he exposed himself in front of so many, especially with some of the spectators shouting about how their dick was bigger. Beric only smiled at him...

"Hmmmm... So cute..." She said between moans planting a gentle kiss on his tip. She looked up into his eyes as she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck gently... "Mmmmm... Hnnnnn..." She moaned as she began to pumped her head back and forth in tune with the feeling of Mikael's cock filling her...

"Ahhhhh..." The lad moaned as she continued to bob along his member. "This... You're... Wonderful ma'am... Th-ooooHHH!"

Beric moaned in pleasure in response to his pleasure... She was soooo close... The thrill of pleasing two people at once... It was getting her close... "Nmmmhhhmmmm! Uhnnnnnnn!"

Mikael stared at the lad and noticed that based on the look upon his face, Beric seemed to be pleasuring him quickly. "You are getting close already lad? Try to hold off till I tell you eh? Make sure the lady gets her due first..." Mikael started to speed up to the point that every second was accompanied by a slap of flesh on flesh... "Whenever you finish whore- Nhn~ Then we will release our loads..." He hissed through held grunts... "Not a moment before..."

The taunt drove her wild... Her nipples tingled as it felt like energy was building in her core... She was making her way closer and closer to her finish each pump... In and out... In and out... Her brain was going wild, like a geyser about to bust... And soon...

"Mhmhnnhnhmmhmhnnhmn!!!!~~~~~" She screamed into the barhand's dick as her building pleasure cascaded into an eruption... Mikael was not far behind, "Grawwwkthhhhh!!!!" He roared to the heavens as his seed filled her cavity, in enough volume to spill out of her cunt and onto the floor...

Meanwhile, the young man was finally able to feel his own climax beginning quickly began to pull out and tried to turn away but was not fast enough as his semen shot all over Beric's face, some of it even reaching her tits.

Mikael gently pulled out and took a step back, panting as he curled onto the tavern floor, his eyes closing for a moment, obviously trancing momentarily to recover his stamina...

Meanwhile, Beric looked up at the serving lad and giggled, tasting a bit of his salty load, it wasn't pleasant but she decided to be nice to the blushing boy and licked her lips, and swallowed... Uttering only a single word as she at up to stare at him. "Yummy..."

This only made the young man turn a deeper shade of crimson as he stuttered. "Y-you don't have to pretend... I've heard it tastes bad... It's why I tried not to come inside you... But I guess I only made a mess..."

She smiled at him. "Still, I had fun, maybe we could go again after you're a bit more rested up..." A quick flirty wink only served to secure the moment as even more solidly embarrassing for the young server... Who could only muster a sheepish nod as he walked away...

Beric sat for a moment... The heat in her body had only grown more ravenous with her orgasm... She needed more... As she looked around, she saw that she had more than enough options to go around... The entire tavern was nude at this point and staring at her... A collection of cocks, cunts, tits, and chests surrounded her... She licked her lips and whispered loud enough she knew they could hear...

"Take me..."

The crowd rushed towards her, her vision soon covered by flesh, she felt so alive, she was so turned on... This was going to be-

{/MP}"-Beric Jai? BERIC JAI!"

Mikael's words snapped her attention back to him and seemingly back in time... Her face was totally flushed with heat and her body was coated in sweat and she could feel her undergarments positively soaked with her pussy juices... Everyone else was fully clothed... SHE was fully clothed. She licked her lips, and while the salt of her sweat was present, the tanned lad's salty cum was absent entirely... "S-sorry Mikael I missed that..." She managed to squeak out.

"I said, I can hear your heart and sense your heat... And then you just stopped responding and now I can smell you..." He paused and blushed, recognizing what he smelled but not wanting to say it... "Are you feeling okay Beric Jai?" Mikael was dripping with innocence and utmost concern.

It wasn't real... Any of it of course... That explained everything... Mikael would never be that assertive... Beric had never seen him go to bed with anyone, woman or man... So then why did she fall so deep... Why did it feel so REAL and raw?

Narok cleared his throat sternly. "Maybe you should give her some space to breathe lad, she seems a bit overwhelmed..." Though his words were ostensibly directed at Mikael alone, the entire small crowd took a hint and averted their gazes, and went about their business.

Mikael realizing suddenly the attention he drew to them hopped up and offered her a hand up. "Yes, space sorry... Why don't you have a seat Beric-Jai, Narok-Vok said he had info for our next contract... If you like, I could pay to get you the fermented apple drink you enjoy"

Beric breathed a sigh of relief and took the hand, finally standing, baffled at what was going on, how had she fallen into such a deep fantasy in an instant? And how did it feel like so long a moment in such a short time? She shook her head... She could think about that later... "Yes... Right... A glass of cider sounds like a lovely way to begin the day... I am thirsty... Very thirsty..." Unable to meet the gaze of the man she just fucked in her mind she went over to the table Narok was sat at, which Farama had apparently gotten to... Beric met her confused gaze... And just put on her best performance face.

"Huh, guess he... Knocked me over harder than I thought..."

Farama raised an eyebrow and took a sip of some water she had purified. "I suppose so..."

Just her tone made Beric's heart skip a beat... She had barely been a girl a day and already it seemed her situation with sex had already become exponentially more complicated...

Fuck.

So yeah tell me what you think! Did you see the dream sequence coming? I tried to leave hints but I dunno. And yes, it did develop from me wanting to write a really trashy scene that didn't make sense in the story at the time, without messing up plot trajectory too much... The next chapter will take longer than a week to come out, but it will be my next priority! Support me on Patreon for weekly updates!

22