Prolouge pt.2
158 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[How do you wanna die?]

Ooh~ Is this thing what am i thinking of?

Is this the legendary survey-chan.

Wait, if I am correct, after I answer the survey, I would be immediately transported into another world!

Then what would happen to my money?

Damn it, I know I already have a plan for it if I die, but that plan is kind of dumb.

Is it really fine to give all of that money ro my parents?

Base on my parents attitude on using money. Yeah, maybe not a genius move.

So, let's see, how am I gonna do this?? First, lets buy a luxurious dinner for my big tummy! Nuggets, fries, and 3 burgers from Mcdonaldo. 2 liters cola, cough, no sugar. Next is write a will. (Will is what you write when you die then if you have things or money or whatever to give to your relatives when you die.)

After writing my will, mostly being a siscon to my little sis who is still in her 1st year highschool, haa, I love her but she hated me for being a wimp so let's stop talking about that because it hurts my feelings.

So basically 20% of my money is for my sis studies. 25% for my parents, they can use that for whatever they like and all the remaining is for the NGO who help homeless people.

I'm a Mr. Beast fan so why not do it like him, right?

After that 30 minute writing of my will, my order from Mcdonaldo came. When the dilivery man gave me the food, I can feel that the food is still hot by touching the paper bag.

I have him a thumbs up, pay, and then gave him 500$. He got flustered because of it, and said what is it for. I just said that it is thanks for the hot food and the cold cola, I told him that use the money properly and dont just waste it for anything bad.

(500$ is already a big money in my country. 1$=50 philippine peso <estimated> so 500×50 is 25000 peso. So yeah)

He hugged me, (no homo) thank me, and said goodbye to me saying that may god guide me to my future.

What kind lad.

God, huh.

Maybe I should have done that a bit more when I had the chance. It's fun and warming to heart.

After that I placed my food at my gaming table, its fine, this is the last time I would eat here, so it would be fine if my place would be dirty.

Reading again the survey, I tried if this is the real deal. How can I know?

Turning off my computer, removing it from the electrical outlet, and seating again in my pewdiepie gaming chair.

I saw it.

The legendary cannot-be-removed-survey. Seeing that my screen is black, but still having the survey at the middle. I cant stop myself from chewing my mcburger because of the amazement in this phenomenon.

Having adrenaline thru my vain, I answered the survey enthusiastically.

[How do you wanna die?]

《Painless, Instant》

[If you die, and heaven is real would you like to ascend in heaven?]

《Yes》

[If Isekai is real, would you like to experience it?]

《Definetely》

[If you have the choice, What kind of world do you want to go.]

Oh, this a hard question. There are 2 option that I think of, either go in one piece with an OP cheat or a Mixed Hentai world. Maybe I'll choose the latter.

《Mixed Hentai World》

[What powers would you like to have to help you in the world of your choosing?]

Would I go instant power? Or progressing power starting from the bottom? Hmmm.

《A fully functioning system that will help me and not the one who would make me a slave》

Ohh thats the last of it? The rest would be a surprise for me, huh?

After I finish my suffer, waiting for my time. Suddenly someone rang the doorbell of my home

*Donk Donk*

Standing up to see my 2nd visitor of the day, I open the door and a guy in a Fedex uniform greet me.

"Hello, are you the one who ordered the Premium Isekai Servicing?"

Premium? Wait there is nothing like that in the description. There is only the name of the survey which is Isekai servicing, but I didnt order either normal nor premium service. Hmm... kinda sus.

"Y-yeah, w-who a-a-are y-you?"

Damn it, I'm stuttering because of my lack of contact in the outside world.

"I'n the delivery man for the Isekai services, you can get your package just by signing here, and here and then here. Then you will 'instantly' get your package."

He made emphasis to the instantly and smile at me like a loving mother. Bro, you are really being too sus right now.

"O-oka-kay, y-y-you have a p-pen?"

"Here"

After I asked him, he immediately gave me a fountain pen and I sign where he point it. After all the signing, he smiled at me and said something.

"Then, thank you for trying our services! Have a saf-"

"WAIT!"

"What is it?"

"I-I-I have a w-will, can you h-handle it, for me?"

He just smiled at me and said.

"Of course, we, Isekai Services, will handle all of your money and will follow all of your will."

"Thank yo-"

But before I can thank him, I lost my consciousness.

|Delivery guy Pov|

What a good lad. I dont know why his history is very bad even if he is a really good man in heart, he still have been harass because of his physique. Sigh.

But how can I call myself a good god if I wont help this lad to experience a better life.

Ch. 2 I think its good, if you think not, then why. I am open with suggestion of hentai too. I would add doujin too, 177013 too of course.

1