Meet up with the little villainess
1k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I have acquired knowledge it was time for some training so that I can acquire a connection to at least A rank or above origin beast and the question about deities let's not get ahead of ourselves. With that level of power, I could protect myself from troublesome women. I still had some nagging feelings about Erica that we might meet again.

"Dammit"

"Zlatan"

"No, it's nothing Christy let's go back and have some dinner it's about time".

" Sure".

"Mother I am back"

"Oh, Zlatan good to see you and say hi to your sister".

" Sure".

What came into my view was a girl who could be called the epitome of cuteness. She had light pink hair just like her mother braided into twin tails. She was holding a brown teddy bear in her left hand. Her dress consisted of a white one-piece with frills around her hand with a red ribbon present on it. But when I looked into her eyes I found nothing but arrogance like she was ready to look down on everything in the world.

"Zlatan, how long will you stare at your sister come on now greet each other?"

"Yes mother"

"Hi my name is Zlatan nice to meet you"

I tried to give my best smile with a canine popping out of my mouth if it was any other girl they would give in to my charms but the princess of the duchy just snorted at me.

LILIANE POV

"Mother what's the meaning of this and who is this peasant?" I was completely mad at my mother who didn't spend time with me like she used to do and now she even brought a peasant with her and saying to accept him as a brother.

'Hmph unforgivable'

"Lily is this how I taught you to behave with others APOLOGIZE"

"Hmph you expect me to apologize to this peasant, you are stupid, I hate you"

MC POV

'Ah, she left it is quite plausible that she will not accept me and I know that any sane child will take time but to call me peasant it was a bit far but I can't outburst at my Confederate's daughter after all her mother is my survival ticket and road to becoming a powerhouse.

While I was in my turmoil of thoughts a maid came and said, something in her mother's ear and her mother started nodding seriously at her words.

"Zlatan I have to leave looks as some problem has arrived and once again sorry for my daughter's behaviour".

" No mother it's okay".I tried to give her a small smile and by the looks of it, she was assured that I didn't take it to my heart.

LILIANE POV

"Hmph everyone is stupid even mother nobody understands me except Mr brownie. I looked at my teddy bear and smiled. It was my first gift from my mother. While I was remembering my good times somebody knocked at my door.

"What happened? leave me alone this princess doesn't want to talk to anyone hmph?"I heard the door got closed when I turned my head to see who defied my order and entered my room it was my previous chef Claus.

" Young miss you sure are as haughty as ever after your prank your mother made sure to destroy my life entirely and now I have nothing left".

I can see the insanity present in those eyes. This guy is dangerous I must leave now.

MC POV

DING

[Quest–Save the Whitlock princess]

[Reward –Yandere Instruction Manual for Liliane Whitlock]

[Failure–Forced to leave the duchy and misfortune for one year]

'Shit what's up with this quest and what is up with that reward. 'I have to save her otherwise the outcome will be disastrous.'

Don't get me wrong I was intended to not get with troublesome women but she would be my sister and my morals from my past life would be destroyed if I let something happen to a ten-year-old child.

38