First yandere in the house
1.2k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quickly left to find Liliane no matter how much spoiled she is but, at last, she is a ten-year-old girl. I need to hurry up if something happens to her I can't forgive myself.

LILIANE POV

I am scared, Mother. Please help me. This man is dangerous. He scares me. If mother would be here then he can't do anything but she is not here.

'USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS'

Everyone out there is useless. While I was in my thoughts Claus spoke.

"Young miss, what happened? It looks like you have accepted your fate and what's with your eyes they look lifeless like me and we haven't started anything yet. Leave this we have no time to spare let's get the fun started.

While I was going to say something, something snapped inside me. I felt that my blood started to boil and now that I remember what mother said when someones awaken their bloodline it feels like this. My consciousness was suddenly transported to a space that I didn't know leaving my body there.

MC POV

I went to find Christeane but the maids informed me that she had gone to take a drill with her troop outside.

I finally reached Liliane's room but it was locked. I had seen a shotgun hanging in the living room I quickly picked it up but. " Damn this child body this shotgun is so goddamn heavy".

I focused on the hinge of the door and tried to aim it but it just recoiled back to my arms. My arms went numb how could I forget this type of detail but at least the door's gone now.

When I entered I saw Liliane was lying down I quickly went towards her and covered her like a cat covers her kitten from danger. I pointed the shotgun with one hand shaking from the impact 

and when I tried to speak I was stuttering.

"Hey yo- you, leave my sister otherwise the consequences will be dire".

" Hmm, a brat is threatening me who are you?

Wait are you the brat madam Elizabeth brought with her, good now I will kill you both".

I think that I have to use the shotgun again but can my shoulder take the damage.

When I pulled the trigger, the bullet didn't come out. Huh, what the fu*k why did it stop at a crucial time. What can I do now the guy started laughing?

"You fool you don't know that once a shotgun is fired it has to be reloaded once more Haha haha"

Damn stress got the best of me "Shit" I cursed

under my breath. While I was wracking my brains to change the situation, Liliane woke up and wrapped her hands around my body and said

"Zlatan, will you ever leave me?"  What the hell is she asking now is this the time to ask.

"What are you saying, Liliane?"

"Just answer me?"

"Of course is that a question you are my sister I will be always with you."

"Good" Her eyes glowed malevolently but when I was about to say something she chopped me at my neck and made me lose my consciousness.

LILIANE POV

where am I? What is this place?

"Child don't need to be afraid just wait and watch the show".

While I turned my head to see who spoke to me I was surprised by the sight present in front of me.

The surroundings were abstract yet vivid.

At some places it was raining, somewhere the sun was at its full glory and even snowfall was going there. My mind was going to burst but suddenly I heard a sound.

" Child stop thinking about everything and concentrate on one thing"

When I did what she told me I was dumbfounded to see a mature woman with dark black hair and black lips with a well-rounded face and her eyes which looked like a void itself was staring at me.

"Just watch the show"

"And don't worry I have paused the time, after all, I am an ancient Goddess.

"Yes," I unconsciously obeyed her command.

Then a screen came in front of me and it showed all the moments Zlatan did to save me.

I felt a foreign emotion swelling up inside me it was quite sweet and I never felt like this even when I spent time with my mom.

"So child do you want power?"

"Who are you?"

"I am Apate the Goddess of fraud and treachery."

The personification of deceit.

"Apate one of the origin deities who fought at the Era of Gods."

"But you are the goddess of fraud and how can I not think that you are not tricking me"

"Child I am the Goddess of fraud for people who try to take advantage of me."

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?"Apate asked

"No."

"Then that's all I want to hear."

"With the help of my power, you can also have your brother".

" Wha– what are you saying?" My face blushed heavily how did she know?

'If I can have Zlatan then I don't have to fear the thought of abandonment'

"Yes I will have him"

"So what will I have to do?"

"You have to just absorb my spark of consciousness which will grant you my bloodline and my abilities. After that, I can peacefully rest.

" What will happen to you then?"

"Well, I will just disappear remember we are just a spark of consciousness from the main body so you don't have to worry about anything.

" Hmm, it's all for my brother okay provide me with the power goddess Apate".

"Umu and your bloodline will be illusionary demoness."

My body started to feel hot and one black inverse moon tattoo appeared at my belly bottom. What I am feeling now I can't describe?

I can now think a hundred times faster and due to my bloodline, I can make others go crazy by manipulating them by showing them illusions. 

The man who was threatening me and my brother is now nothing more than an ant.

Now let's go back.

"Young miss, why would you make your brother–?" I stopped him by giving a glare I could see he was pissing his pants now.

"Ant you attack me it's unforgivable but your soul can reincarnate in limbo but you tried to attack my brother I will make sure your soul doesn't get reincarnated ant."

I showed him an illusion where he was crucified on the top of a volcano where many ghouls like creatures were stabbing him continuously and again he gets healed while the process continues for eternity. He started scratching his face, pulling his hairs eyeballs and his whole face. After some time he dropped dead while foaming. After the deed was done I looked toward my brother's side I didn't want to show him a gruesome sight so I knocked him earlier.

When I looked at my Brother's face indeed he was quite handsome how could I call him a peasant earlier 'Ah silly me.'

While I was looking at my brother's body Christeane and guards came. Fu*king useless when I needed them nobody came. No mother, No Christieane but my brother came.

From now on all I need is my brother.

43