Moving on to the dao of yandere
1k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time skip(2 years)

Now I was lying on a jacuzzi while reading a book about deities. After I saved Lily my manual has been upgraded to level 2 as you can see it has given me some worthwhile benefits for handling a yandere.

[Yandere Instruction Manual] {Lvl 2}

Features added

1: 10% More troublesome women will be attracted to host.

Damn this didn't benefit me now let's move on to the real thing.

Perfect husband physique

1: Can impregnate other species

2: Gives birth to only females

3: Unlimited Stamina

{Host can impregnate other species but the host can't impregnate a stronger species than him so he is advised to upgrade the system by taming another yandere}

The feature which caught my attention was

Mark of Eve: Makes your bonded yandere quasi-immortal.

{Host's yandere will stop growing at the age when they will fully mature. They can be killed by a stronger being so it is suggested to upgrade the system to unlock more features}

Now I wonder what will happen if I upgrade the manual. This manual is tempting me to tame crazy women.

Ah did I tell you from the day I saved or was saved by Lily she had become a bonafide yandere? Whenever her classes get over she sticks to me like glue but when I show some discomfort she knows that this line shouldn't be crossed. I wonder many times how can she sense my line of emotions is that because of our bond or its something that yanderes have inherently.

My mother Elizabeth sighs from time to time seeing her daughter's behaviour. She tried to joke with her that Lily will be marrying the Markle family prince Alexander Markle.

"Zlatan"

"Yes big sis"

"Do you love me?"

"Is that even a question, of course, I love you".

"Hmm that's good"

"See mother Zlatan says he loves me and I accept his proposal so I will not marry that Alexander ant".

" But sis I told you–"

"Zlatan when elders are talking children don't speak"

'What the fu*k she called me a child damn nerves how dare she'

[Host is advised not to say anything at this moment because yanderes minds don't work when they are separate or are going to separate from their loved ones]

[At this moment they are unpredictable so please try to shut up if Liliane loses her reasoning you might be kidnapped and many worse things may happen so just watch the show And when it will be the correct time you can interfere]

I am ashamed to say that Lily is stronger than me due to her bloodline. I am also waiting for my bloodline ceremony which will happen exactly after a week but today mother has told us that we will go to the palace for Flint Icarus birthday his Majesty's son.

My monologue ended because the room temperature started to drop 'Shit I didn't pay any attention to the surroundings'

Lily's eyes were gone replaced with a void look and mother's usual cheer free look was replaced by a deadeye look.

"Lily what are you doing?" When I show that I am angry I don't call her big sis or sister I use her name.

"Zlatan mother is saying that I will marry that Markle ant so shouldn't she exist" Huh what is her thought process. I need to stop this.

"Lily if someone kills me what will you do?"

"Zlatan stop with your nonsense?"

"I will remove his existence from the world".

" After that". I asked.

"I don't know that I will be sad and I don't know what I will do"

"See if something happens to you or mom I will be sad so please stop this please" I tried showing a puppy face which I am quite ashamed of but I have to keep my dignity on the line.

"Uh okay"

"Mom"

"Please forgive me I tried to be unreasonable but I will not marry that Markle frog".

" Ah, she left" I was relieved that sh*t didn't escalate.

"It's okay I don't mind dear". I know mother is a very kind woman.

After Lily left while we finished eating mother said to me.

" Zlatan will you not kiss your mother"

"Okay, mom Muah" I didn't think that it was a big deal because I unconsciously started to accept her as a mother and mothers are known to be affectionate creatures.

Nobody knew that after today's events the seed of desire planted in Elizabeth was growing even faster.

36