INTERLUDE CHRISTEANE
982 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Every time and events will be based on Christeane pov)

"Ah, you demon, mother please help me" I saw the cadet which was assigned to me by the elders to spar with me was rolling on the ground while making painful sounds. When I saw the scene it brought me a smile unconsciously. I didn't know that this was the day when my misery started.

Whenever I spar with someone and defeat him I become happy but when they are in pain due to me I started to smile which showed that I was happier than when I won the match. After that event, people around me started calling me a creep.

But one day my arrogance was destroyed by my trainer. After he defeated me looked at me with a gaze of complex emotions which contained pity, contempt and disgust which I didn't like.

From that day I started training more and due to my hard work and willpower, I contracted Bellona. The ancient sword goddess had a fair contribution in the Era of Gods. 

After some time when I reached a certain level, I challenged my trainer and I finally defeated him and the look on his face was a sight to behold.

When I saw the look on his face I was on nine clouds, Ah this pleasure.

That day I knew that I was not normal.

As I grew up everyone started to keep their distance from me by saying me a creep, monster and many more. After some time ultimately I was alone and finally I got exiled from the Bancroft family saying that I was a misfit.

If you ask me if I had any regrets I would answer no. I was like a goddess among mortals when I was in the Bancroft family. They can't even touch my hair just imagine my power.

While I was searching for challenges I found that the duchy of Whitlocks has assigned a post for the head knight. So I was like why not I have heard that the Duchess is extremely beautiful as well as strong so let's see what she has got.

When I fought all the Knights and their captain their level was slightly better than the knights of our family and my Battle instincts were screaming to challenge the Duchess and fight with her so I became cocky and challenged her.

That day I knew true fear. I am currently kneeling while Eliza– No madam Elizabeth is squashing my head with her leg. The once charming green eyes were had slits inside them. It was the feeling when you are gazed at by a predator, no a higher being. When our match was over she returned to being her cheerful self.

After she went away I started shaking with fear as well as anger. 'How dare she' I will work here as a knight and when I become strong enough I will humiliate her just like she did. But every time I challenged her she would just beat me to dust.

All my resolution of beating her up was changing with admiration but only for her, my violent tendencies didn't change when I trained with my soldiers. 

One day madam brought home a child. He had quite unusual hair which was a mix of white and black where white was dominant. He was an oddball. First, the princess humiliated him and then he saves the princess by risking his own life and mending the strained relationship between mother and daughter.

One day he asked me to train him and I agreed to his proposal. When I first started training him I loved watching him suffering but the more I watched I felt pain inside my heart like he was not suffering I was also suffering with him. As time passed I stopped smiling and started training him more seriously without letting him sustain injuries. The rate he was growing his talent can be comparable to mine or even greater.

Today he is going for three days to the king's palace so it will be quite a journey and personal knights and guards are not allowed so I will remain in the duchy.

I can't see him for three days 'What will I do?

Hmm, why I am thinking this much about him.

Oh, I get it it must be the love of a teacher for its disciple. Yes, I love my disciple.

Unknown to Zlatan another seed was on its way to bloom.

37