An unexpected yandere
1.1k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was the day when we were going to the prince's birthday. I feel quite bad for Christy as you can guess she has changed a lot from a sadistic bitch to a kind older sister who has a habit of teasing. The King has forbidden anyone to take their guards or knights to the party. Some people might think that we people are from a Duchy and we are not taking anyone with us for security simply because mom is just that powerful and Lily please leave her out of this if she uses her power nobody leaves the place unscathed.

I wore a white tuxedo with a tie which was a mix of blue and white and my hair was styled into a ponytail because my sister liked to sniff on my hair all the time and I also liked that she was addicted to me so I didn't change my hairstyle.

Surprisingly, my mother also likes my hair a lot and I have seen her sniffing me a lot secretly.

In these two years, I have got so close to my mother that any other person would think that I am her real son whereas Lily is the adopted one.

My sister wore a white one-piece party dress which women used to wear in my past life. One thing I noticed is that in this world people have more refined tastes and it gives a vibe about the Era of Royalty. Mother wore a wine red dress which illustrated her curves more prominently.

Her beauty was like Aphrodite but her deity was Athena. 'What a dilemma'.

We reached the king's palace. It was way more luxurious than our mansion. The palace had many high decorative ceilings and the use of luxury materials, royal colours, crystal chandeliers, unique art pieces and decorations. It looked like it was inspired by the Victorian empress of my world which also included the magnificent interiors.

My mother went to meet up with the adults. I and Lilly were left alone. I was going to taste the delicacies of this world so I was pretty excited.

Yes, I had eaten the food in Duchy but a party and top of that a royal one so I was more enthusiastic about it.

I went to eat with Lily. Some girls beside the table wanted to approach me but a glare from Lily was enough to make them run away. I and Lily were enjoying our food when mother called her to greet some guests. Mother has told me when I would be of correct age I would meddle with the affairs of duchy but now I should enjoy my time.

After Lily left me I started peering around the surroundings and my gaze landed on a woman and I had to admit she was Goddess tier. She had long scarlet hair covering her one eye which was also scarlet coupled with a scarlet cape and a golden rimmed black battle armour which prioritized her milky curves more. She looked like a queen ready to take down anyone anywhere and anytime. I guess if I didn't live with Mom, Christy and Lily I might have started drooling.

'System show me her status'

[Yes host]

Name–Diana Tudor

Age–28

Titles–The perfectionist, Scarlet queen

Bloodline–???

Origin deity–Artemis

Likes–None

Dislikes–Tudor family, work

Love–0%

thoughts about you–None

Rank[SS]

{Come on bro she is fed up with her life}

{Be her light and remove her darkness then she is yours}.

UNKNOWN POV

I was born into a wealthy family which was supposedly the 2nd strongest family. My mother died while giving birth to so I didn't get any mother's love. So my father doted me a lot but his doting was always with expectations. 

I was told from childhood that what I do should be perfect. I awakened the bloodline with the help of my origin deity Artemis the Goddess of the hunt. So I was proficient in hunting but my family members, the branch heads and even my father told me to be perfect in any good damn field available.

I was told to memorize all the books in the library 'I did'.

I was told to learn weapon arts 'I did'.

I was told to learn tea making 'I did'.

I was told to learn the etiquettes of a noblewoman 'I did'.

Everything which could be learnt I learned that.

They all had to keep fake smiles while praising me. I can look at their hidden expression which was envy, jealousy and disgust. They were nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.

My whole life in one word was 'BORING'. Even if I would not be perfect then I would have to marry but at least with my hard work I had become the matriarch and nobody can order me around.

I suddenly felt a gaze on me. I was ready to fake a smile because I was the perfect woman in the world. Whenever I dressed in any outfit men would look at me with desire and women with envy. 

But this time I sensed a gaze full of admiration. It was a gaze of a person who was just admiring a beautiful painting. I looked into the area from where the gaze was coming. He was a small boy with golden eyes that were ready to devour everything. His unusual white hair was kept in a ponytail coupled with his white tuxedo he looked quite exotic. His gaze remained on me for some time then it went back to the food. It was quite infuriating and a blow to my charm as a woman but it was quite new for me.

I was unconsciously attracted to him and in no time I was in front of him.

"Hi kid what's your name"?

" Sis you don't know that whenever you ask someone's name you should give your name first"

"Oh, how silly of me I am Diana Tudor the matriarch of the Tudor family."

"I am Zlatan Whitlock from the Whitlock family."

"So you are the one that Elizabeth was talking about"

"You know about me"

"Of course Elizabeth told me" He was glaring at me but it looked quite cute at the same time.

We talked for some time until he interrupted me by asking if I wanted a drink. I had no reason to refuse so I agreed to it. He quickly mixed many drinks which were kept on the table and started doing weird movements which were quite pleasant to watch. I thought it was a childish game but he asked me to drink it I was quite hesitant at first but I gave it a shot and it was surprisingly good. He called it a mocktail. 

Half an hour passed and I swear that I was this was the best day of my life. I was enjoying it so much that I didn't enjoy it that much in my entire life. Just imagine an entire life with him wouldn't it be interesting.

I should watch him for some time and if he lives up to my expectations I wouldn't mind making him mine and only MINE.

MC THOUGHTS

'Did I raise a flag? No, I think not then what's with this uneasiness.'

35