Awakening bloodline or not
905 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took my leave from the Matriarch because today I was going to unlock my bloodline as we are in the capital. I was excited, Christy has S rank deity, Mother has SS rank and Lily's close to SS rank. I am sure if she trains hand she will reach SS rank very quickly.

After some time party was over my mother, I and Lily went out to an old run-down place. It looked like it will fall at any moment. Mother knocked on the door and an old woman came out. Old was not a fitting adjective but ancient would be correct. Her skin was wrinkled with a pointy nose equated with her ashy white hair she looked like a bonafide witch.

"Son introduce yourself"

"Zlatan Whitlock, Nice to meet you" I already expected a cliche old man but an old woman it looks like she is inspecting me. 

"Boy, it's quite nice to meet you and one thing your eyes are quite interesting". Huh, what's with my eye I know that it's quite unusual but interesting would be not a fitting word. I was going to ask why but she started talking again.

"Talks can be done later we shall move on to the main part". The old witch said.

'Yes now I can become strong'

After we went inside it was quite nice but the vibe was obsolete everywhere but it's quite manageable.

The old witch took me to a bed and said to me.

"Boy just relax and look into my eyes" This was the last sentence I could hear because after that I was fast asleep.

LILIANE POV

"Mother, why did Zlatan fall asleep"?

"Hmm Lily you don't know the deity of this woman no she has the God of dreams Hypnos power with this she can bring people to sleep and show them what she wants and I don't want Zlatan to risk his life for a stupid bloodline, So I brought him to the old witch. Honestly, I don't want him to even awaken a bloodline can't he just remain in the Duchy".

"Mother first time I agree with you wholeheartedly".

"Okay, but if she harms my brother I would kill her by showing the worst illusions ever". My eyes started becoming void as I was ready to kill her.

"You foolish daughter if any 12 years old girl can harm the old witch then her ancient title is meaningless and you don't have to worry about your brother if something happens to him I would be first to kill the old witch".

"You mother and daughter pair are surely interesting." This old witch let's see where this is going.

I knew that my love for Zlatan is not normal but I can see the same symptoms in my mother and I am oddly not against the idea of sharing Zlatan with my mom because if we could be together then we can handle Zlatan pretty easily. I sometimes wonder that I am my mother's daughter so we have the same problem and obsession for him. I think it's in our genes.

MC POV

I woke up at a place that looked like a jungle. I can tell this is an illusion because my resistance to the illusion is very high. Lilly used many types of illusions on me but it only worked when I was starting my training after that I always break her low-level illusions and due to her using constant illusion on me it was considered training for me.

While I was thinking about how can I leave this goddamned place some humanoid creatures started coming out. They looked like zombies but they can walk perfectly. Then I thought what about my swords and it instantly appeared on my hand. I wonder if this is what mother told me a dream realm where any possibility can become true.

I held my swords and started to implement the fruits of my two years of training. I launched at the first humanoid to attack him but the second humanoid also started attacking me. I quickly avoided the second one and used the chance to intercept both the attacks of humanoid and cut down the first humanoid by half. 

I gazed at the second humanoid he was now alone so he dropped his swords and started approaching me with his bare fists.

"Ho cavalry how interesting"

He started throwing punches and kicks which skillfully evaded but then I suddenly mistook a step and his punch was barely blocked down by my arm. My arm nearly shattered. What power shit I have to end this quick. I quickly ran as first as I could and came behind his back and grabbed his head and pulled out of his torso. While I was happy that I had completed the task I didn't know that it was only starting for me.

UNKNOWN POV

With these measly creatures, he can't unlock his true potential tch that would be a waste for my future contractor.

"Fenrir"

"Yes my Queen"

"Send your lowest level shadow to the dream realm to help this boy who is present in the mortal realm"

"Yes, my Queen your orders are my pleasure."

"Now let's see how far you can go"

MC POV

As I was celebrating my victory I felt a sudden sense of danger but it was quite late to evade the danger which was possibly a strike to my back. When I looked towards the source it was a wolf that was at least 10 times bigger than me.

I have to stay strong, focus Zlatan focus.

"I think my back is probably bleeding and it looks like I could also die in a dream realm so I guess I am in deeper shit."

This wolf is huge so I must lower his centre of gravity first so u will just aim for the legs first.

"Take this" I launched myself at the wolf but the world suddenly looked upside down as I tried to lift myself I couldn't feel my legs. I saw from the corner of my eyes that the wolf was currently munching my legs joyfully. My mind couldn't comprehend this as if my mind refused to believe that my legs were gone. What have I done NO what I have done to deserve this kind of punishment? In my first life, I died due to a woman and in this life, not only my legs are being eaten by this wolf I am also going to die today by his claws.

I fainted.

"Hmm, how much time has gone my hands oh, great he is now eating my hands at least kill me first and then you can eat me. I wanted a life with no ambition no expectations no danger a simple peaceful life. Nobody would cry for me in this life too but at that time Liliane's face came into my views well as my mother's. I thought that they only loved me and I was just taming them for the rewards of the system but I was wrong when I was gaining their affection they were also gaining mine and I have started to see them as my real family. I also know my mother is just last a step from being a yandere and with one push she will become. Both mother and daughter are waiting for me and here I am lying down and crying " PATHETIC" 

When I looked towards the wolf it sent me a mocking gaze as he was mocking my whole existence 'How dare he' At that time I felt my blood started boiling. It was a new experience for me. 

"Sir do you need my help" I have no time to ask why he is calling me sir but it doesn't matter first I will deal with this wolf.

"Yes"

33