Bloodline Awaken
929 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Just a note)

If somebody gets a contract from a deity the deity will vanish and his powers will remain with the contractor and there will be no will or consciousness of the deity for example Elizabeth has the deity, Athena so Elizabeth will have her powers and there will be no involvement of Athena here so if there are any male contractors you don't need to worry about anything and I will not give harem members male contracts so you don't have to worry.

{Now let's begin}

The whole surrounding was silent even the wolf.

I suddenly felt my whole existence got sucked into a void. I felt like it was another dimension because if it was an illusion it would be too good to be an illusion. 

While I surveyed my surroundings what I could found was hell. It looked like the abode of evil and condemned spirits. It had black fire-spewing pits everywhere, I was so much scared that I thought I would piss my pants. But what came next was the epitome of a nightmare.

 

It was huge no the word huge would be an understatement. That goddamn thing was humongous. It was over 2000 ft tall and Its head was of a human but that was not the problem here the problem was the humanoid head was the main one but it had over 100 draconic heads it looked exactly like the dragons I saw in Game of Thrones in my past life. It was standing tall and I was sure its head was grazing the stars. 

Suddenly it opened its eyes and brought its gaze to my measly existence and I swear it looked like two suns. I was nearly on the way to bow down by looking at the surreal sight in front of me but my instinct told me, No if I bow down here then I will l lose something very important.

"Sir, please forgive me for my imprudence that I dared to test you". An ancient voice rang out but I want to say something that Sir coming out from an ancient creature is oddly satisfying.

"Despite my queen told you to help I decided to test you so please forgive me" Queen, which queen I will ask him later.

"You are a deity or a beast" I can determine from his appearance that this is a deity and by confirming the scowl on his face now I am confirmed that this is a deity here. 

But what came next confused me more because he showed his lower body which consisted of snake coils instead of legs and he had two enormous wings. I wonder if he could fly with that body wouldn't he destroy everything where he went with this body.

"Sir I am Typhoeus or what human folklore call Typhon." 

"I am regarded as the father of all monsters and the God of the Storms. I was sent by @$%&# to accompany you as your temporary contractor.

This is Typhon but he was categorized as an A-rank beast. Let me confirm this I can't blatantly trust any goddess or ancient beast that easily. 

" Oh you are the Typhon who is an A-rank beast but your appearance is something else given in the book". Let me mock him more so I could get some more information, ancient fools like him are prideful even if he calls me sir I could sense a slight disgust within him.

"Hmph, the human species don't know about my true appearance because I never needed it. I nearly killed Zeus the self-proclaimed king of Gods but with his thunder, he easily defeated me and sealed me away but because of my queen I am alive but I can't bend the world will. Nobody except my queen can bend the world will.

These are some new terms and he is continuously saying about some queen, is it some cult or what but his level of fanaticism is at another level. Let me ask about his queen.

"So Typhon tell me about your queen's like what's her name and all?"

"Her name is  @$%&#"

"Huh, what's her name?"

"Oh, I understand sir you can't listen to her name because the world will is currently obstructing it. You don't need to worry because as you become strong you will be eligible at a certain point then you will know the queen's name.

" So sir will you accept me"?

"What will happen to you then"?

" I will vanish from the universe completely".

Huh, what the hell is he saying.

"You will vanish what does it mean?"

"I will just provide you with my powers and my fair share of destiny which would help you to come one step closer to the queen."

"You don't mind doing this"

"No, this life is given by the Queen so I have no regrets"

Great now another troublesome woman. I have to be careful around this type of woman who can manipulate an Ancient creature to this level.

I don't need to feel sorry about him, I need power and I will get it. I should get my priorities straight.

"Okay, I will accept you".

What happened afterwards was amazing. I couldn't describe that emotion after I absorbed Typhon inside me I had my reasoning and all and I can guess he was saying the truth. My body started to change. I was ripped for a ten-year-old child but now I was more defined. My white hair became more dominant and my black hair was removed completely I guess it's because of my heritage.

The most special part started immediately after my body changed. A weapon started to manifest in my right hand. The surroundings were blinded by its sheer brilliance. It was a golden staff that had draconian runes present on it. On top of the staff, there was a crown which increased its majesty more. After it stopped manifesting I could feel the connection as it was made for me. Finally, it's time to see my status after the bloodline inheritance.

Name–Zlatan Whitlock

Age–10

Titles–The transmigrator, Father of monsters

Bloodline–Imperial Chaos bloodline

Physique–Imperial Chaos physique

Deity–???

[Host has new powers]

1: The Bond–The women who sleep with the host can't see other men sexually.

2: The Pledge–Whenever the host sleeps with his wives he will get a fragment of their powers.

3: Aura of Authority–One above all

{The being who stands on top of the food chain}

'Damn' isn't this too broken and what the fu*k wrong with this system is indirectly saying me to have what people call a harem. I should be happy or not I can't understand because previously I was a monogamous man and I died because I can't handle a single woman. What a dilemma.

He didn't know at that time due to his bloodline and physique which belonged to the chaos category will bring him to the centre of the most horrendous women of the universe and even his daughters which would be by default of those women will be the same as their mother and be crazy for their father.

[Host is suggested to return to the dream realm]

"Ok let's see that wolf now" When I went back and saw the wolf it was sneering at me.

"Good let me bring my Phobos" The name automatically came out from my mouth I was quite surprised by myself. When the wolf saw Phobos coupled with my anger the killing intent was immense. He immediately kneeled bowing his head towards me. I felt like a king no I am the KING.

"UMU I should end your misery, you poor creature". I pointed Phobos at his head and said

" Grow Phobos" It lashed onto the wolf's head and mutilated into thousands of small pieces.

"That's called an overkill I guess this is a fitting weapon for a king".

[Host snap back to reality you are losing yourself]

Huh, what the fuc*k who is the king  I can't believe myself I said those words.

[It's because of the Host bloodline which has the aura of authority that directly sends the Host into his king mode]

[Host is suggested to do more intense training, 

With near life and death situations, the host can unlock his latent potential]

The system is correct I thought that by training with Christy I can become strong no I have to become the strongest, To achieve that I must leave the duchy and go to the Nephilim realm which is also known as the graveyard of Heroes.

29