Permission
797 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up from the dream realm and was congratulated by Mother and Lily. While Lily was running her hands all over my body just to see if I am injured or not. Seriously after the old witch said that people can't get injured in a dream realm still insisted to check on my body.

"Zlatan so which beast did you get contracted to"?

"It's an A-rank beast Typhon" I didn't disclose the information about Typhoon but instead of seeing disappointed faces, all I saw was the look of absolute happiness on the face of mother and Lily. 'Why would they be so happy?

I was genuinely confused by their behaviour.

"That's good brother now you can rest at ease because your big sister is there to take care of you.

"Yes, son now you can also learn the nobleman etiquette, and take over the duchy while you can also marry a woman of our Duchy and live here forever."

They are behaving like they have won a lottery. Even if I say something here their minds won't register something which they don't want to hear. Better I should wait and go home to start my plan. While I was planning my future endeavours the ancient witch started talking.

"Boy, whatever beast you got you sure have the potential to reach the greater heights". This is the reason I hate old people can't they just leave others problems why they have to interfere.

"Huh, but how can he become that strong while he is just contracted with a beast". Lily suddenly started saying while it looked like she had the biggest frown on her small face while she was thinking all of these. 

"Oh, sorry I was thinking something else and I am happy for you brother". But her statement was wasted because I had seen the frown which was present a few minutes ago. She is evolving at a magnificent rate her hiding of emotions is relatively perfect and in near future, I am sure I can't sense her emotions anymore. I wonder what this mother and daughter are thinking.

Time skip (2 years)

I was currently training with Christy. No, I had halted sword training, I was doing all kinds of training to make my body foundation more stable.

Even after these two years, nobody knew about the existence of Phobos which I chose not to disclose as Phobos was my trump card.

" Say, Christy" Let's start from Christy as she has also become a family member from a simple knight so I had to take permission from her.

"Yes Zlatan say"

"One can unlock his full potential while going through life and death situations. Just answer me"

"Yes, Zlatan but what are you trying to achieve by asking this type of question" She narrowed her eyes dangerously at me as she was demanding her rights.

"So I thought that I could go outside and exper–"

"NO" Wait at least let me complete my sentence.

[Host is suggested to take the advantage of this situation]

'But how'

[Host should make her confront her feelings]

[Host should corner her and ask her if she loves you as legends say direct approach with strong women always works]

'Yes, I can promise her to make my wife when I come back strong from my training.  I will give her the reason that I want to become strong so that I would have the power to stand beside her.'

[Host is now using his brain, At this rate Host can conquer the craziest women of the universe and easily tame them]

'Dammit did you think that I am a brainless creature system'

[No host system is just an emotionless thing it is just stating the facts]

Okay, let's implement this.

"Christy I am going to ask something say the truth only"

"I love you Christy and I want to marry you in the future"

This type of innocent confession works on teachers and masters if the confessions are done correctly in childhood.

"So do you love me" You might think about how I can shamelessly ask her that she loves me or not? I know that she loves me but she is herself unknown to the feeling of love towards me so let's give her a push.

"Huh, what are you saying, Zlatan" I was expecting a high school girl reaction but damn mature women sure react differently. 

"So you don't love me and here I thought that you loved me" I faked a sad expression but one part of my soul was genuinely disappointed that she didn't say she loved me which I found quite weird but I decided to leave that as I had more important matters to handle.

"No, I love you as a disciple and not as a man"

Oh, it quite hurts to listen but I should take time and I should be not cocky like this anymore. I thought that she would be like Lily but she is a grown-up woman. Even if she loves me she will not admit to a twelve-year-old child.

"Okay, so I will go outside to become strong so that I can stay beside you" I quickly stated those cheesy lines which helped a lot of young masters taking their masters to their bed.

"If you put in that way I have no chance to say no and by seeing your eyes which are filled with determination and expectations I have no choice but to agree".

" Thank you, Christy muah". I quickly ran towards her and kissed her cheek and left the place because I don't want to see Christy holding the place where I kissed and masturbating by calling my name repeatedly. Honestly, how can she hide her emotions so well? Well, this is a story for another time.

My mother, Lily and I were currently having dinner at the dining hall. After everybody completed their dinner I started my plan. I stated all the reasons why I would like to go outside and train excluding Christy's reason otherwise I might get locked up here forever.

"No son you won't go anywhere". She was so pissed that if I said one more thing like that I wonder if I can see tomorrow's sun or not.

Change of plans if I don't go outside then I can't unlock my full power and I would be pushed by women in this life too. I will just bet everything.

"Mom give me 3 years after 3 years what you will ask I will be ready to do all of them."

"Hmm you are persistent but your offer is tempting me".

"I will give your answer tomorrow I have to properly think about the pros and cons of your demand and a proper task that you could do after three years."

While I was insisting mom Lily was going somewhere but suddenly mom stopped her.

"Lily where are you going?"

"Huh, isn't it obvious I am going to pack our bags we brother and sister will do so many adventures together isn't that exciting, Zlatan"

I gave her a neutral look is she that retarded or she just becomes an airhead when she is excited. I guess this is also a bit cute.

"Huh, why are you gazing at me as that Zlatan did I say something wrong"?

"Lily you would be going to the royal academy at the age of 15 means you just have one year and you are saying you want to go with your brother, IMPOSSIBLE" Mother scolded her.

Mother's whole demeanour changed suddenly.

"Lily I won't take no for an answer every time you and your selfishness and see this time Zlatan is upset and who knows by seeing this type of behaviour from you he decided to finally leave"

"Sorry, Brother please don't hate me, okay I will behave like a good girl and I will not go with you but you have to come to me after three years and remain with me forever okay."

"Yes, I promise you big sis I will come back after three years" I looked at my mother's eyes and I can see the gloating face which she made just now and changed quickly. Now I understood why people call her a manipulator and a vicious woman. She even manipulated her daughter so what will she do with her enemies. So this is the Duchess of the Whitlock family.

30