Towards A New Journey
756 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mother so have you thought about the condition which you want to enforce me in exchange for my adventures". I asked her because if she gives a condition which I would regret later after doing it then I would convince her the other way around.

"And yes mother I forgot to tell you but if you are asking me that you will send some persons with me then I have to apologise to you because I want to do it alone." I don't want to show my Phobos because a weapon after bloodline awakening is not heard of.

"So Zlatan here's the condition"

"When you will come back after three years you will marry a woman of our duchy and live here"

'What the fuck'. She wants me to marry a woman and not a girl, fifteen years old boy married to a woman. Ah, I understand she wants me to marry her. Mother, I can see that gloating face of yours. I will just agree now and when the time comes I will overcome the problem or so I thought.

"Son here's the soul contract now you just have to swear at the name of Goddess Themis and the contract will be complete."

'Shit' I know women with power are troublesome but women with brains are more troublesome and here's my mother whom people would call beauty with brains. I should have predicted that she will know that I will turn back on my condition so she must have been prepared for it.

Now let's call our lifesaver

'System is there a way to avoid this crisis'

[Yes host system is there to save your life. It prefers that the Host shouldn't be scared of contracts because contracts mean nothing to you]

[Host is an entity that is chosen by the system which itself makes you a higher being than humans and to add a cherry to the cake Host soul is from the outside world so this world law shouldn't apply to you]

'I am relieved now I can proceed safely'

"Okay mom"

"Good, you should be always obedient like this just wait until we get married" Huh she was speaking properly but she quickly mumbled something which I couldn't catch it.

"Mom did you said something?"

"No, it must be your imagination so when you are leaving"

"Tomorrow, morning"

"Well take everything you want and be prepared to leave tomorrow".

Timeskip–(Next day)

"Big sister when will you leave me" I was expecting Lily to throw a tantrum. Just a week ago I was confused that I truly loved her or I was just using her assets to become stronger but after our small incident, I had got my priorities straight. 

"Big sister" I brought my mouth towards her ear and whispered.

"Lily let me go, which girl would want a lousy man to be her husband?"

With due time I have come to accept her craziness and even love her so I should just accept my fate of associating myself with crazy women.

"Which means" Lily's reaction was priceless but after that, she started laughing maniacally.

"Hehe hehe, husband, yes husband, my husband, No MINE husband". I can see mom showing a bitter face to Lily's outburst. She is now going through a guilt phase because she wants to take the man that her daughter loves. But the guilt phase vanishes when she is in her dominating mode.

"Okay, I have taken all my needs in this spatial ring."

"Son also take this" Mom threw me a black draconic insignia.

"Mom, what's this?"

"Just a lucky charm". Dammit, woman, I know your tricks this is just a fucking tracker I am an expert in this field I have experienced this in my past life many times.

"Okay, mother I should leave now".

"Bye, big sister".

"Hehe hehe uh"

"Bye brother but if I found that you are cheating behind my back then be ready to face my wrath."

Her eyes were starting to change.

"Sister there's no need for you to use your powers on me okay and I will not cheat" Probably.

I went out from our mansion towards the Denwood forests because it was the shortest path to the Nephilim realm. I took out Phobos and used it as a walking stick because I don't want to risk my life due to overconfidence. If something attacks me I could defend properly in due time.

But what came next was a horrendous sight because it was more deadly than Typhon's realm.

The trees in the forest were blackish-brown. Grains of poison was oozing out from the bark and gleamed like witch dust which was used by people of medieval times to curse people.

Trolls haunted the murky coppices, salivating over their prey and smearing the blood over their ugly faces. The decaying air and stifling atmosphere provided the perfect dwelling for those who revered the darkness rather than the light. In the dense shadows, spiders clutched their snare strings. Their webs twinkled as braided steel plunged in silver. Eyes a-flame with hunger, they were hoping to dine on inflated bodies and slurp on hot blood.

The Realm was primordial. Centuries-old trees with drooping limbs patrolled the darkness, blotting out any sunlight. Their bark was marbled and splotched as if the bubbled soup had been frozen at the moment on its surface. Clumpy combs of damp moss flapped from their rotten offshoot.

Underneath the moss, lethal larkspur peppered the mulchy floor. A pungent tang emitted from every sentient prevailing in the forest. Bewailing sounds ghosted through the trees. Whether it was from victim or victor, only the forest could tell. It was truly a place to make your veins freeze over. Everything considered edible in another forest was disgusting here. It left you with the same, disgusting taste of your blood. It was a Realm to be avoided.

'I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING'.

25