A Travel Companion Or Not
724 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After entering the realm my first motive was for a safe place to camp and by seeing some wet grounds and some dry places simultaneously, I could guess that the climate of this place is unpredictable.

I had brought a cloak with enchantments to save myself from rain. After some searching, I found a huge tree that was dry and it was also safe from beings as it was at the corner side and many other trees were guarding it. 

My first Preeminence was a place to camp and now that it was over it has changed to food and as I have some food with me, I don't want to hunt now. Humans are lazy and I am also lazy so I will hunt something tomorrow.

While I was going to eat my food I saw something crept out from the woods and it was a troll, a bigger one to that. Honestly, I even removed my smell so that I can't be detected but it looks like this troll is lost from the group. If it would be a troll girl then it would be a different matter but it was a male so he had only one end. Don't get me wrong I am not simp I just simply liked female monsters more in my past life so I was just intrigued to see more as in my past life all my magazines were burnt by Erica.

Damn bit*h if I ever meet you again I will kill you for sure. He didn't know that this back bitching would nearly cost his loved one's life.

That would be good practice and my first kill in this realm. I will have to nearly clear around a large population to come out of this realm because a person can come inside with his own will but if he wants to leave he has to at least kill a certain number of beings present here. I don't know the exact number but I would kill everybody here as I train simultaneously. I could use Phobos to defeat it in an instant but it would be an insult to Phobos that I used him to defeat a troll.

My current body was far more superior to my previous body so I could do many things with it.

While I observed the movements of the troll he suddenly tried to punch me but who I was? I quickly evaded it by landing on its hand and rigorously kicked him on its face. When he was struggling to see the surroundings. I took one of his hands and twisted it badly which looked like a crumpled paper. He looks like he is in great pain. Do these monsters also feel pain? I slammed his face on the ground as he was quite annoying and whining in his troll language.

I thought it's time to end his misery so I brought my palm to his skull and gave him a one-inch punch that drilled inside his head. Christy has taught me by saying if any girl comes dangerously cLoser I shall use this technique, I never had used this even on training dummies but this is scary and if I listened to Christy then it will be scarier.

While I cleaned myself and was going to leave I heard a murmur like it was a plead, someone desperately trying to ask for help. I quickly went towards the source and what I saw surprised me.

She was a mature woman and one thing was unusual she was huge over 6'7. I can't tell that she is human or not as she was covered in blood and bruises all over her body. I was eager to help her but something suddenly happened.

I was standing in front of a relatively handsome man and when I finally saw his face I was shocked it was me from the past life I couldn't even utter a single word until he started speaking.

"Heh your new look is quite satisfactory better than ever but by the looks of it you are going to help that woman"

"Yes, I will help her".

"Don't you think if you would become her light then she will become your darkness like Erica"?

"Don't compare anyone with Erica and what do you want, you want me to abandon a life due to my cowardice."

"No, I am just asking you to take some measures if she becomes like that nobody is born evil but with time they become evil".

"I am not powerless like you and I don't want you to educate me I know my past mistakes and ways to avoid them, So you can go out of my life."

"Hmm you sure are cheeky but what could I expect from a child, So goodbye"

"Goodbye"

"And one last thing be ready for her"

"Huh who?"

"Our fates are decided before we are born but let's see if you could change our fate and help us escape from this sh*tty destiny."

"Huh wait"

"Till then take care".

"I will think about it later first let's save her".

I quickly went near her. Her eyes slightly widened because she didn't expect that she would get help at her near-death moment. I lifted her in princess style but my front view was blocked due to her size but I could walk as I had better senses.

While I was helping her some blood was also on me so I decided to take her to the lake I had found earlier and I had learnt in the library that lakes are relatively safer because monsters don't like pure water sources. 

I stripped her all naked because if I don't I couldn't figure out her injuries and one more reason was to bathe her. I did all of this professionally. What are u looking at me I swear?

Now that she is cleaned I took a good look at her. Long greenish hair pulled back behind her long tipped ears. Her face was smooth. Her lips were generous, straight and slim nose. Her cheekbones were high and her jaw was sleek and trim. She had a big frown on her face as she was still grimacing from the pain. Her hips were the largest of all women I had seen and with plump thighs. Thick thighs save lives.

In terms of beauty, I found her oddly charming.

The most important thing was that she had small little tusks which were pulled onto her lower lips and green skin. 'Damn an orc' But the pictures in the library showed that orc women were ugly by human standards but how could an orc woman be so beautiful. I guess she is a princess or something. When she wakes up I will ask her. Now that I remember I have an intermediate health potion that could give her.

I made her wear my spare white shirt which was holding her breasts like its life was on the line. 

I gave her my pant which looked like a secretary skirt to her. 

After some time she woke up and checked her body. She noticed that she was wearing different clothes, a frown came to her face but it was replaced with wariness when she looked towards me.

"Are you the one who saved me"? She asked me. Her voice was like chime-bells which had a soothing effect. Whoah, there's no nervousness, in her eyes.

"Yes, I saved you".

"I guess I should say thank you but why my clothes are changed in this scanty outfit".

"You know you were badly injured and your outfit was bloody so I washed you up and made you drank my potion and gave you my spare clothes, you don't have to worry as it were my new clothes and I hadn't worn that shirt and pants.

When I mentioned that I had washed her a greenish tinge could be seen on her face but it was again replaced by a serious expression.

"Oh, I guess I took a bit of damage".

"If that was a bit of damage and your condition was like this then what would you do when you take a lot of damage"? I showed her a smiling face and tried to crack a joke to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Haha you sure are cheeky"

"Yes a child has all the rights to become cheeky"

"Huh you are a child"

"Yes, I am a twelve-year-old child".

"But I thought human males were smaller because I have seen a fair share of humans but the longest human was near my shoulder and they were old but you are only twelve and you are near my height."

"Yes normal humans are not that height but I am abnormal".

"Why?"

"Because it's a secret".

"Hmph" A mature woman pouting is always a sight to behold. 

"Oh, I forgot to ask your name".

"I am Zlatan"

"I am Halona"

"It's a beautiful name Halona."

"Same to you Zlatan"

"Ah, Zlatan I forgot to tell you something and you can guess that I am an orc and according to orc customs if somebody saves an orc's life then we are indebted to that person."

"If a man saves a woman life then the woman will marry that man".

'HUH'.

28