You Call It Madness But I Call It Love
1.3k 11 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Isn't that slavery". I asked her hopefully.

"No, if a woman doesn't like that man who saves her she is not obliged to marry her. 'Huh then'.

"But why do you want to marry me I am just a child and the main context is we don't even know each other." I just want to know why she wants me I understand that I look good and all but what's the reason for her adamant persuasion about this topic of marriage.

"I see so you don't agree if that's the case then I have no choice other than to end my life". What the hell, Is she threatening me. I can take a life of a person who threatens me but a life that would be because of me I don't have the guts to accept the fact.

I have no choice other than to go with the flow. I will show her some bad behaviour and make her hate me, What a genius am I? But an orc wife wouldn't be bad. What a dilemma. While this thought came to me I trembled slightly. What was that?

"Wait why don't we first try to understand each other and we can think about marriage when I become an adult, so please don't rush important decisions of your life."

"Okay I understand and by the looks of it, you look like a traveller so we can have plenty of time bonding while we travel."

HALONA POV

My name is Halona. I don't have a family name probably because I was abandoned. I grew up in an orc village. I was bullied from a very young age due to my appearance. Orc people would say me I was the ugliest of all orcs. When I was the age of five I understood why?

Most orcs had rough and crude appearances even the women. Male had larger tusks but the tusks of orc women were larger than the males.

Their skin had a rock-like structure and they were very fat and tall at the same time. They looked like a huge mass of flesh and blood.

Where I had a soft appearance with smaller tusks just touching my upper lip. I had convinced myself that I was the ugliest creature alive in this world but later on I discovered that I had a quirk that other Orcs didn't have Intelligence. So when I started using my intelligence people couldn't discriminate against me openly.

I also started training hard and become the third war maiden and the captain of the fourth troop commander. An orc is supposed to get a mate after ten orc years but I am 16 and I have none. 

As my race started to hate me so I became interested in other races despite knowing the fate that other races can't copulate with each other.

I was the most interested in the human race as they were unpredictable. I can't even predict them with my intelligence. So I set out to visit the human country as the orcs rarely visit them we orc visitors are very rare.

I found a carriage which was just on the outskirts. They were human. So I decided to talk to them but inside it was what people called a Female young master. I had listened to that from the human merchant who came to our village for his business and said that these female young masters are irrational fools who doesn't see the consequences of provoking someone they can't provoke.

I wrapped my cloak to not show my green skin because I don't want to take a risk. I asked them in human language that where is the humans country because I have done my fair share of research before coming to this place. When I got my answer and I was leaving the female young master ordered me to show my face which I ignored and started walking but suddenly her guards stopped me and forcibly took my hood off. The young master was scared and said how much disgusting I was and all.

She ordered her guards to kill me but I was quite strong enough to defeat some insignificant guards but I didn't see the high levelled magician inside the carriage initiating an attack. Honestly, I sensed the magic power that's why I could evade it otherwise I would be done for but I was badly injured. I started running towards the Nephilim realm as it was the most dangerous and closest place to the area where I was but when I was entering I got attacked by a troll, while I was running from him I ended up rolling down a hill and got hit by a tree.

While I was contemplating over my whole life I started asking some questions to the goddess.

'What is the use of this life'?

'What is the meaning of this life?

'Why goddess made me so ugly'?

While these unpleasant thoughts were coming my instinct had told me earlier if I didn't enter this place now I would surely regret it forever.

While I was just breaths away from the afterlife.

A human boy wearing a cloak and a half-face mask was squatting beside me while checking my body if I died or not. His eyes suddenly widened when he sensed my plead for help and he carried me in a princess style.

He gazed at me from top to bottom and washed me off as he proceeded to give me an intermediate potion. He stripped me naked and honestly I was embarrassed but I was not in the state to blush or fidget. His gaze didn't consist of a single ounce of disgust like he was taking care of a fellow human. Some voice inside me said that if I would be with him I can be happy and not lonely anymore. I feel like he may accept me. 

NO, HE MUST ACCEPT ME.

I didn't know that the decision I made today would give me a loving husband, a crazy and caring daughter along with a big additional family.

Tch 'Not that I hate it.

MC POV

"Why are you smiling like a creep you are giving me goosebumps, I have prepared your tent and here is some candied bacon for your nutrition. If you need something just give me a call and don't need to bother yourself."

"Yes, Husband" Huh did she call me her husband.

"What did you say?" I know she is just bullshitting me, I need to know what's her motive does she know I am Zlatan, Duchess son probably No, I am just being paranoid right.

"I said yes".

"Okay good night".

"Good night."

26