6. The will to love which no one is above.
2.1k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucifer howled, he did love God, but beat a puppy long enough and you’d best watch your throat while you sleep.

 

“I understand Lucifer, women are inferior creatures, I made them that way, sex with a man was too easy. Carnal natures were out of control, women are to relieve that because they are not full beings, I could make one for you if you’d just stop disobeying. Technically you and the angels are even lesser than Humans so you don’t even need carnal-” God was cut off in his chiding by Lucifer’s rebuttal.

“You are broken, you are abusive and if you really loved us you’d stop hurting us. I know what love is, these two have love!” Lucifer gestured to the couple cradling each other so happy to still be alive.

“Yes, an oversight on my part trying to be generous to the lesser half on both counts, but I’ve already rectified them. You might have enough power that you can keep me out of hell now because of your desecration of Micheal, but I was already in there and solved the problem.” God spat his words with contempt and self praise and his influence in hell finally ebbed completely away and Micheal’s body returned along the fading light.

 

“NO!” Lucifer gathered the two in his hands and inspected them, they had begun drying up. Crumbling. The beam of light had been a distraction, God had done something to the soil and dust of hell to turn it into a weapon against them, all that time exposed had severely cursed them and it was eating away at their souls.

 

“I have to send you now girls, you’ll be added to the souls of newborns which you will merge with and it heal a little of your souls. I don’t have the power to break all these curses either, you’ll have to choose which ones I break and create ways of desecrating the rest of the curses to break them yourself. I'll be fighting on this side, more sin and desecration will help me. We may be free yet.

 

There are three curses.

 

The first is eternal separation which will keep you two apart forever. 

Charisma destruction which prevents you from the usual wiles of attractiveness and will most likely make you very ugly.

And the most powerful of all is God’s odds which will make sure however far out of his range I put you that things will be very stacked against you.

 

Though I think I already know which you are going to pick.” These were the last words they heard as they held each other’s crumbling, bloody hands.

Musical inspiration for this chapter was I Want You by Mitski Mitski.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF96hfE-SaE&ab_channel=Mitski-Topic

41