10. Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Moblin Magic
1.9k 8 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Depraved Insight has become Depraved Insights

 

She noticed that while still toddler sized she had gained significantly more control of her body, tottering her chubby body to it’s two toed feet she was pleasantly surprised to have lost the maggot like white skin of a newborn moblin. A small mirror in her crib revealed the rest of her body to her. She had regained her pastel pink skin, she didn’t know if the change altered her mind or if she could always have found pig faces attractive. She had retained her beautiful eyes, but every other aspect of her body was different including her gender. Not only was she now a hermaphrodite, she was now a creature that looked like someone had mashed a infant pig and child together. Chubby babies. She was a very rotund baby and she again wondered if the change had altered her mind to find that more comfortable. She felt more comfortable in this skin than she had in any previous body.

 

It seemed the omnibus skill “Permanent Regenerating Makeup” had survived the alteration into Moblin Magic.She’d guessed because it was a physical skill that created a substance and Moblins appeared to be a font of substances, oils, gasses and the like that that was the reason.

 

Her face was covered in massive rouge, heavy lipstick, thick eyeliner, extreme amounts of powder, every kind of makeup that could be applied was far too much. No doubt because of her charisma blocks she could only wear makeup in utterly trashy quantities."Lipstick on a pig, HA! *Snort!"She found the idea of a pig in makeup arousing and was more than a little surprised she could be aroused so young and the fact that she'd been so influence by her curses and body that she even talked like a pig in her thoughts. Two things she disliked about  her grotesque visage were her nose and her eyelashes. She actually loved the pig snout but wanted it to have a coating of lipstick so she could leave snout kisses on lovers, her eyelashes were just too short for proper butterfly kisses. She wished for a solution and it was offered. 

 

Purchase Depraved Butterfly Eyelashes and Slut Sniffer Snout? Cost 400 Depravity.

 

“YES!” shouted Hoglah infatuated with herself and finding that to be cheap given her current reserves. She watched as her snout became permanently coated in aubergine lipstick that matched her three fingered hand’s nail and two toed foot’s nails.

 

Moblin Magic: Eyelash slash unlocked! Eyelash slap combined into skill!
Moblin Magic: Snout kiss unlocked!
Moblin Magic: Bottom Bomb unlocked!
Moblin Magic: body fluid transmutation!
Slut sniffer added to Moblin Empress physiology!
Permanent makeup added to Moblin Empress physiology!
Depraved butterfly eyelashes added to Moblin Empress physiology!

Name: Hoglah Zelophehad

Race: Moblin Empress (Gender H)

Class: Defiling Empress

Status: Hungry

Attack: 200

Defense: 200

M. Attack: 100

M.Defense: 100

Speed: 50

Luck: -200

Status Effect Permanent:Charisma destruction

Depravity: 3000

Status Effect Permanent:God’s Odds

Status Effect Permanent:Curse Eater

Status Effect Permanent: Round it goes

Sexual Proclivities: Degradation, domination, body odor, corruption, feminization, hypnosis

Status Effect Permanent: Transcendent gender

Sexual Preference: Pansexual, strong dislike of men results in sexual satification of certain actions against them

Status Effect Permanent:Moblin odor

Fears: Slavery

 

And now for her skills she thought.

Moblin Magic

Bomb Bottom: Explosive emission of gasses with multiple effects which can be selected. Mentally damaging.

Snout Kiss: Project magically empowered snout mark projectiles.

Eyelash Slash: Disrobe instantly or slap any target within three meters.

Bodily liquid Transmutation: Turn any liquid produced by your body into any liquid you have previously ingested.

Slut Sniff: Detect any willing sexual partner within 500 meters. Improved sense of smell detection.

 

As Hoglah contemplated what to do with herself next Claire kicked the door open in a flurry and strode in naked with a headless bear carcass slung over one shoulder and a bear head clutched in her spare hand. Her blood splattered face spotted her sweet little savior and she leapt to the side of her crib dropping the carcass and head in the process. Her nails retracted and she wrapped her blood covered thirty centimeter long fingers around the dilapidated crib bars like a prisoner rattling their cell. Her hair falling away to bare one desperate eye.

 

“You’re awake my little miracle! We have to talk quickly, I’m healing thanks to you, but we don’t have much time, I can only stay lucid for short periods of time due to brain damage from the curses! I suspect you must be someone very special that when the eat yellow line lime left heft bereft...I’m cold.”

 

Sorrow lanced Hoglah’s heart as she watched the woman’s eyes cloud as her sentence broke down, using her newly acquired Moblin Magics Hoglah blew a slimy snout kiss infused with mental health and healing magics on her hand that looked something like a purple glowing snot bubble in the shape of an inverted heart. She launched it towards her adoptive mother’s forehead where it landed with a loud wet *CHU* sound. As a former demon she of course knew many healing magics, it was a common reason demons were summoned after all. She had simply infused it into a less taxing means of delivery than direct conjuring.

 

Hoglah trotted over to the disgusting yellow pillow of her crib and wiped lipstick from her nose for ink and wrote a message. “Keep talking, I’m listening.” which she punctuated with a few quick pig squeals to refocus the dazed woman.

 

“I-you-you lil’mira’cle! You can use healing magic!” Hoglah snorted angrily and re-underlined the “Keep taking” on her message with her stubby finger. “Right, we don’t have much time, let me set to work on this bear while we talk” With a practiced finesse and shocking skill she began to use a dull knife before throwing it angrily into a wall and using her nails to continue. “I was an orphan given to the church and consecrated with the holy mark. Later they discovered I had potential as a scrying witch and forced the class on me. They forced me to find their enemies as I endured curses despite the fact they were the ones who did it to me. I was conduit through which all resistance to the church was hunted down. When I finally got the courage to defy them...they had me raped. I don’t even know by who...under threat to my child who I still selfishly wanted to keep I became an abomination. A fallen woman who sold out many lives, I managed to escape and reunited with my son.” Large, salty tears began to fall on the meat she was preparing. “Stupidly I thought he cared about me, but the church had made him as much of a monster as they made me. During my fogs he took advantage of me and forced me to scry on church targets. He would sell the information as I became sicker and sicker, the iron blood on my hands is a heavy weight..." She held up the skin of the bears as she began to tan and darn impressively multi-tasking using her feet with the same skill as her hands.

 

“I was on the verge of death and once my son finished with me he intended to ransom proof of my death to the church to show none of their secrets would be revealed…” She was packing meat as she trailed off for a moment as her eyes began to cloud, another crib borne snout mark struck her head and she continued “....as long as they continued to pay him to keep their secrets. He’s been leaving me in these woods to rot, but he’s actually a powerful knight and will kill us both when he checks in sometime this week, likely Thursday, Today being Monday. May I ask you a question?" Her one wet, desperate eye affected Hoglah's heart deeply, she would do what was best for her new mother. "Are you going to kill my son?”

 

Hoglah was handed a piece of paper and quill by Claire who drew a mental approximation of a young man’s head with an arrow through it and X’ed out eyes with beautiful calligraphy next to it saying “It is certain.”

 

This chapters inspiration was Musical Miracle-Murders.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTX0pt3uyg&ab_channel=%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AB-Topic

31