15. Spotting an oyster to shuck
965 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dashing from rooftop to rooftop Claire and Hoglah arrived at the Lankashire estate, Hoglah looking closer to twelve years old now having grown over the few hours journey and she’d been quietly infusing her entire stores of depravity into a single coin.

 

Changing the properties of her sweat to a slug like slime Claire adhered to the estate’s walls like a spider, the peering Moblin and Witchling eyes amounted to many a wet nightmare for the servants and inhabitants of the estate that night. A picture came together for the mother and daughter pair. A picture of a man who’d used his youth and strength to feast on the good people of Forked Heath. A place which was primarily a twisting of roads between the De Croix Mountains and the church lands. The Forked Heath had its own resources of course, hills that were rich in metals and it was into the slope of la bronzel hill that Tonguesten Lankashire had dug into and placed his estate. An eye and a thumb hovering over the very people he had robbed most of their lives, then used the money that money, ill gotten as it was, to buy the land out from under them. It was to his company that the people of Forked Heath owed their souls. Many a robbed traveler being unable to continue on their way fleeing persecution from the church were forced to take up the deadly work of being miners. They were owned by the very many who’d robbed them….the idea of turning him into her new pet made the now pubescent Hoglah ridged.

 

She’d free these people to pursue a new, free life of debauchery that would make them all very...happy indeed. Three daughters, a sniff from Hoglah revealing one was a male, being hidden to ensure his safety from his father's political enemies. The boy's own idea, her observations told her...free of his father’s sins he might be just the business partner she was looking for. Things to consider for later, those daughters on the other hand were grade-A cunt, they were huddled under their sheets with a jar of wing plucked fireflies discussing which boys to target and have their father ruin next. Then they surveilled the great land whale himself, Tonguesten had been roasted by a lantern thrown by a young woman whose purse string he had cut free from her shoulder. After paying the church he’d healed well enough from their magics, but it had left his skin free of both pigment and hair. A fact he was very self conscious of as he often wore wigs, false facial hair and a murken. Hoglah actually found his baldness somewhat attractive. The job ahead would punish an enemy, provide a home, transportation, safety and a town of resources...she couldn’t wait to begin!

 

Hoglah had been noticing the limitations of her status and from what Claire told her the ability was unique to her, most needed a device to see it. Hoglah believed she understood the issues, physical status, mental status and magical status overlapping provided stats influenced by everything from situational awareness to strategy. Hoglah focused on using her mind to rip apart Tonguesten's status into three separate status windows.

 

Skill Unlocked:Depraved Insights become Clarity of Depravity!

 

The windows were stacked like cards and a mental whim shuffled to the next, it appeared to with the most relevant window first. In Tonguesten’s case the window read: Physical Affinity.

Name: Tonguesten Lankashire

Age 62

Race: Human

Class: Robber Baron

Status: Sleep

HP: 512

Attack 202

Defense 360

Magical Resistance 252

Speed 143

Physical Charisma 20

Status Resistance Burn

 

The next tab that Hoglah surveyed was mental affinity.

Name: Mighty Lord yet to be

Age 20

Self Perception: Divine being

Social perception: Savior

Status: Greed/Paranoia/Narcissism

Mental Health (MH) 29/100

Cunning (mental attack) 700

Reticence (mental defense)

Chronometry (mental speed) 400

Mental Charisma 500

Sexual proclivities: Submissive, Domination, timophilia

Sexual Preference: None

 

Finally Hoglah looked at his Magical Affinity.

 

True Name: Tongue Caza

Age: -00:12:52

Race: Depravity’s Chariot

Class Rift Crawler

Status: Unwoken/Unspoken

Mana of current shell: 0

Magical Attack of current shell: 0

Magical Defense of current shell:50

Magical speed: 0

Status Effect Permanent: Full body allupichia

Status Effect Permanent: Loss of all pigment

Status Effect Permanent: Smooth skin

 

Hoglah was finally happy to have a sense of true statuses and the revelation that she could learn true names instantly was more than a little arousing…

 

Across the void Lucifer sat on his throne erect as he listened to the howling of heaven as God screamed “A TRUE NAME HAS BEEN LEARNED WITHOUT MY BLESSED CONSENT RAAAAAAAAAAGH!” To which Morningstar cooed softly as he caressed his rigid member. “Aww Daddy, you are so mad someone is breaking your favorite toys and playing your board games without you...mmm.” He came.

 

This chapter was inspired by Slaves - The Hunter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtU-bLyReU&list=PLwIWw0qVyC4i5QdtawLs7RtOBeJZoM_VJ&index=36&ab_channel=Slaves

18