18. Speak with the Devil
806 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This Chapter's inspiration: Heretic by Lady Lamb and the Beekeepers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5jXXU6Jpis&ab_channel=LadyLambtheBeekeeper-Topic

Hoglah was making a schedule for her plans when a long green nose bumped her snout which became a short make out session before Claire broke it off and asked a question.

 

“Baby, I don’t know who this handsome man is, but he’s scrying for you? I don’t know what to call this, I didn’t even know scying could work like this?”

 

Leaning her massive, emaciated form down so her chin could rest on Hoglah’s head she let the white strands of hair she typically projected her scrying onto hang over Hoglah’s head and after a few quick suckles on her mother’s breast Hoglah turned around and paid attention. It was Lucifer looking significantly healthier, sporting his handsome male angel form which was significantly altered.

 

Morningstar’s coloration was the most significant change, his arms and legs shifting from his glittering red to pure onyx. Glittering red freckles speckled the Onyx and glittering onyx freckles speckled the red. His lips a luscious pure black reflective color. His eyes were a reflective gold, matched to his fingernails and toenails. His phallus, a writhing snake-like horse cock that was pure black and powerfully vascular. His massive bat-like wings matched his cock, being pure black and veiny. His horns are actually his broken halo with the broken off chunks floating between his horns, a matching Gold to it’s appearances on the rest of his body.

 

“Scying could not work like that, but your transformation changed that for you and I tweaked a few things on this side. Hoglie, love to see you! Been almost a week and you look fucking SCRUMPTIOUS! Call me Luci, for the moment, by the by!”

 

Hoglah blushed and chuckled, then she centered herself and got straight to the point. “Luci, you handsome bastard, stop distracting me, there is some kind of magical framework that allows physical beings to strengthen themself here, do you know anything about it?”

 

“Hell yes girl! That’s why I’m calling, that’s the Nephilim system, the Nephillim were a giant kind of humans in those days long ago whofornicated with angels who walked upon the earth. They weren’t regarded as humans and we weren't regarded as Fallen Angels yet, they were not regarded as...anything really. They were just another thing Dad didn’t want despite making on accident. Like all his children who loved him they were screwed over, he used them for fodder in the war in Heaven, he asked them to broker peace and shot through their backs into my Fallen Angels...who were mostly their former lovers. So cruel.” He trailed off wistfully. “I didn’t actually ever know they’re name, but they were fun” A single black tear rolled down his cheek indicating the kind of pain Hoglah was all too familiar with God causing.

 

Lucifer’s incredibly long tongue wipes away the tear, it's the thought of that tongue which will be a fantasy for many a masturbatory night for both Hoglah and Claire later. The later of which begins to moan as Hoglah slips a hand under her bear skin dress and begins pinching her mother’s clit "Naughty naughty Momma, if you can’t focus I need to tune your TV!" She playfully twists claire’s throbbing pleasure switch causing Claire to promptly evacuates a bucket’s worth of ejaculate onto the floor.

 

“Perfect, you actually made my signal stronger by doing that. Anyway, the surviving Neph took off across the dimensions created as the echoes of original creation, father thought those echoes would fade out and as usual he was wrong. He created much more than he meant to and the Neph propagated. Then as he usually does by his own admission, he became jealous, especially as other Gods started creeping into “his” multiverse. Those Gods were created by sentient life seeking their own Gods who manifested via the power of belief.  The Neph knew that such was God's power that he could easily take most of the multiverse out with horrific plagues and curses. Not that the death he’d cause would endear anyone to him, as usual. To protect everything they forged their very being into a neutral framework with which a battle ground could be made. Think of it like playing a board game with a sore loser who flips the game board every time he loses, so you paint the game board on the table and bolt the table to the floor. The Nep used their flesh and blood as the paint, their bones as the screws and their very souls are the voices you hear as you are empowered.

“Now for Dad to take over he has to do it the old fashion way, sadly it kinda backfired on the Nep, he’s taking advantage of the system to generate insane zealots who grant him even more control by offering him faith. Funny enough the old bastard actually tries to play both sides. I’m technically an extension of his will despite being fallen, so when people worship Lucifer they are worshiping God. I took the name of a Pagan God who’d been wiped out, a much better idea than letting dad keep control. “Satan” I try to get people to call me so you can drop Luci if you want now that you know, powers me up by giving me “disillusionment.” Nice little counter to the illusion of faith I think. Anyway those selves that you ripped out of me were identities he’d constructed for me. Doing that though? It was punching way above your weight class, is the system telling you that you can manipulate or gain anything?” Satan asked with a cocked eyebrow.

 

Thus far he’d not let her down, Hoglah decided to tell the prince of lies the truth. “I am gaining something called depravity, it’s letting me reshape willing aspects of this world.”

 

“INCREDIBLE! You are a meat creature in the realm of Gods, no wonder daddy is so pissed!” Satan’s cock snapped to attention so hard it twanged like an arrow. “Awww, fuck Hoglah, you have no idea how hot it is to me when someone fucks up that giant fucking baby’s day.” His cock began to gout cum that he began to use that powerfully muscular tongue to lick it off. This time it was Claire’s hand that began to flick Hoglah’s bean as she pinched Claire’s clit, both reaching powerful orgasm watching The Prince of Darkness.

 

Cooling down Satan gathered himself with a last popping suck of his ring finger. “Anyway beautiful, I dunno how you did it, but you learned a true name, that was something only God had figured out previously. If you know someone’s true name and they offer it to you, they are bound to your soul. It’s how God created his most powerful Zealots, setting up rituals where parents give up their infants true name as they are bound with the holy chrism.” He looked as Claire forlornly. “Long and Lovely here needs a new name or her Chrism will regenerate.”

 

Hoglah was unphased. “Appreciated, but already known.” She planted a kiss on Claire's lips that had their slimy noses slather together. “I have a plan for my family.” Satan had remained erect after he ejaculated and his cock twitched, becoming more vascularly erect at the sight.

 

“Terrific lovelies, anyway, you’ve upset the power balance between the created Gods, myself and Dad. I don’t care, well, I care immensely, what I mean to say is that I’m only into this to fuck my Dad out of this. Be it you or the created Gods on Dirt I don’t care. By the way, that’s what I’m calling this world since they are all “Earths” and with you there it seems appropriate to me, I’ve got fun nicknames for them as synonyms for “Earth.” Despite what you might think, my life is very boring. Though thanks to you,..”Satan stroked his cock, spurting a gush of precum. “It’s been getting more exciting…”

 

“More to the point, if you take Dirt off the board, that might be the first win against Dad since this whole shit show got on the road so keep that up, especially with your hilarious means...If I can I’ll try to figure out how to get you out of there or you can just keep that outta Dad’s hand. Up to you, I’ll work on options. In terms of advice, don’t trust me too much. I keep finding ways Dad has kept his dirty fingers in my mind.” He looked very disheartened at that. “Anyway, don’t tell me anything you don’t want him learning, least not til I can further my Satan identity enough to have full control. You gonna propagate the Moblin race Hoglie?”

 

“Yes, oh yes, I intend to breed fiercely, especially once Lillith and I are back together.Moblins and quite a few other beings I intend to propagate will push humans off of “Dirt”, as you say, completely through conversion or death. Mostly the former.” Hoglah felt the stirring in her sheath for the first time and was very happy with it, realizing it meant she could breed Lillith like a proper Husband. 

 

“Then you should set up a Moblin God, even one that doesn’t exist. As it’s progenitor, If you have enough believing Moblins believing you can manifest it as a puppet God of your own will. All of the benefits of being a God, none of the hassle. You can set it through the system and all Moblin will find themselves automatically believing. They’ll have free will and can change their beliefs if they want, but it will be like they are subscribed to your newsletter when they transform.”

 

“Puppet God?” Hoglah asked quizzically after a refreshing suckle of Claire’s bloated nipple which was painfully spurting milk after almost fifteen minutes of being neglected by Hoglah.

 

“Don’t worry about it, Uncy Satan will give you Sunday school lessons every week around this time, for now set a God and maybe some changes you want for all Moblins have and expand their numbers. I’ll explain the rest Later.”

 

Continuing to suck on Claire’s perpetually painfully bloated breasts Hoglah belched and sloppily wiped her milk stained snout with her tongue and spoke. “Ulp, ya’know Satan, there was a human artist I liked who gives me an idea of what I want.

"Great, deify him, at any rate I've got go, Keep it up! You are my hero!

Moblin Religion set to “Kustom Kult of The Big Daddy, Edroth”!

Hoglah is now Prophet of the Silent God Edroth.

Title: Satan's Hero gained! Effects combining with Moblin Physiology!

 

Hoglah began to feel massive changes in her testicles and cock and was excited to see what was to cum...

14