Chapter 6: Indulgence
1.6k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Spoiler

Lots of sexually explicit stuff here

[collapse]

      Waking up between two men wasn’t her idea of relaxing, or at least it didn’t use to be. As Rain opened her eyes, she could smell the musky sweat of both of them, and found it strangely comforting. 

      A thick sinewy arm wrapped around her soft skin, and one of his fingers tickled a thin scar underneath her right breast. She found it difficult to ignore the soreness between her legs, or the sudden girth of pressure in her chest. Her nipples had grown unbearably sensitive, and Rain felt a tight pinch building in her breasts. 

      A few minutes passed before one of the guards stirred from his slumber. She had to relieve them both before they could leave, their morning wood made it quick and easy. Once alone, Rain did her best to clean the sweat and fluids off her skin, and wondered what was becoming of her. She knew she needed to leave, it was clear the deacon would not tolerate her presence for much longer. 

      Yet…it was hard to stand when her loins were so wet, and her brand was on fire. She felt a deep, and resounding, hunger in the base of her stomach. It was preventing her from leaving, it was preventing her from thinking clearly.

      The next three days were slow. Rain found she could barely get out of bed each morning. Her skin tingled, and she often awoke coated in sweat. She couldn’t summon the strength to stand on her own, until her guards came to relieve her.

      The only thing that broke the tension was her two guards. They continued to ask to spend time with her each night. She indulged them happily, more so for her own benefit than theirs. Strangely, each night she spent with them seemed to sate the lingering hunger in her gut, and dull the ache in her backside. The brand pulsed with her heartbeat at the worst of times, and soothed into a warm balm during the best. Rain could feel the lines of the curse brand spreading up her spine, and could now feel it worming its way along her shoulder blades. 

      Each new inch of the brand would sting, until she found relief with her guards. That relief seemed to only come from the most salacious, and sultry of endeavors. She drained the guards balls dry, letting their seed rain upon her naked flesh until she was covered from head to toe. 

      It took a while for her to feel comfortable ingesting their raw potency, but once she let a single droplet of semen touch her tongue, Rain fiendishly craved for more. She had never tasted a man’s erect cock before, but once she suckled upon one of their throbbing shafts, feeling the pulse of his heartbeat between her lips, and running her tongue down the length his girth, she learned to enjoy the gagging reflex of each hot load going down her gullet. There was a crescendo of flavors, between the mans salty skin, his warm pre-cum coating the smooth bulbous tip of his shaft, and the harsh overflow of bitter seed pouring in her mouth. 

      Each time she felt it rushing down her throat, she could only imagine what it would feel like within her womb. She had made sure to pull out whenever they plowed her fertile cove, yet she felt the temptation constantly grow. 

      Each serving of their essence overwhelmed her taste buds, and warmed her grateful stomach. Its thick texture made each swallow exquisite. Never before had Rain indulged in such depravity, and yet she found herself wantonly enjoying it. 

      Her relationship with the two guards became a carefully guarded secret. Each night they would sneak in, one at a time, and she would submit to their ravishing until they were too exhausted to stand. Once they were gasping for air on the floor, Rain would continue to ride them without mercy. She would dominate them like a broken stallion until they eventually passed out. It normally took about an hour afterwards before they could kiss her goodnight, and let the second guard come inside to replace him. 

      They all had to be careful. Only when they knew that no one was guarding that section of the cloister, and the knights were not on the premises, did they both come to please her. There were a few times when their desire overwhelmed their senses, and Rain was relieved each time they were undiscovered.

      Nine days into her confinement, Rain felt a renewed sense of strength fueling her limbs. For the first time, she felt like she could do more than pick a lock. She could break the door open if she wished. 

      As she pondered her escape, Rain looked into a small handheld mirror. One of the guards smuggled it in for her. They were both acting more kind, and loyal in her presence. Rain found their clingy behavior to be interesting. She wasn’t sure if she liked it…or wanted more.

      Every once in a while, her thoughts would drift to Maxine. The few times Maxine was able to meet with her, the girl seemed drawn to her presence. Only once did they share a kiss, and Rain barely stopped herself from ripping the gown off Maxine’s shoulders. Maxine rushed away after that, and hadn’t come back to talk to her since. Rain was missing her terribly. She wondered if the guards would like her as well?

      Rain didn’t like where her thoughts were going. She tried to calm her mind for a few minutes before using the mirror to get a good look at the brand spreading on her back. It was intricate, and formed a tapestry of spirals from her lower back to her neck, and was only growing larger. Soon, it would curve over her shoulders and reach her arms. The brand marks were also shifting in color, turning to a bright purplish glow. In the dark, it was creating its own aura of light. 

      On the twelfth day, both her guards were missing. Rain knew then she needed to escape.

18