A Small Treatise on Werewolves
228 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The Dradnae represent a nefarious invention, used to topple empire’s, and corrupt vast swaths of territory. Rumor’s abound as to the source of their inception, but regardless they have proven a monumental threat to mankind, and the world. Their induction into the Demon Lords army is yet another reminder of his unrestrained ambition.

      The Demon Lord has a unique strategy to not only strengthen his borders, but expand them. Rather than use his army, which is impressive enough, he relies upon creating as much tension and chaos as possible in the border regions. Feeding the urges of lesser vampire lords to seed such chaos, along with impregnating the regions with undesired prodigy and abject terror, is but one means at his disposal. The Dradnae, on the other hand, has proven far more effective. 

      The frontiers are perfect for young vampires to test their meddle, and establish the first territories for what will soon become a part of the Demon Lords domain. But Dradnae break the very families, and moral beliefs of currently existing towns and homesteads. 

      With great reluctance, I endeavored to learn more about these dreadful creatures, only to find myself equally disturbed and perplexed. 

      Originally discovered in the seventy-second year of the age of dusk, the creatures known as Dradnae were hunted to near extinction only a hundred years later, but not before they created a lasting legacy. No one knows who or through what magic such a being could be forged from the clay of human flesh, but since their creation they have been an interesting footnote in recorded history.

      Dradnae, also known as Werewolves among the common masses, are always born male. They are born into this world of mothers womb like all fellow humans. The innocent babes look and seem completely natural, devoid of any complications or abnormalities. It isn’t until they come of age that their first symptoms begin to stir. 

      Lore tells us that a young Dradnae’s animalistic urges awaken after losing his virginity, and from that point on their blood will burn hot until they transform into feral beasts determined to sow their wild seed to any woman in sight. They ransack and rape violently, until their balls are completely drained. Only when there carnal lusts have been sated, will they return to human form, often oblivious to their previous actions.

      Should a woman sate their desires regularly, then their transformations may be contained, but should they go without sexual congress for a substantial length of time, their animalistic instincts take over, sometimes permanently.

      Despite this terrible affliction, the offspring of such a union always turn out to be male. The babes are immune to nearly all disease, and grow to be strong and healthy adults. Believe it or not, there are plenty of women in the world who desire such offspring, especially in regions where sickness and plaque are common. 

      The greatest scandal to occur, which is partly the reason for the fall of her house, was when Queen Morinth of Valedonia sought to raise a strong future heir for her house. She reached out to a blacksmith who was of strong Dradnae descent, and had his urges filled thanks to the loving embrace of his own personal harem. 

      She reached out to him, and sought out his ravishment which created quite the scene in the public square. Her line of werewolf offspring would come to rule the lands of Valedonia for three generations, until the capital grew fearful of the red mist that would pillow out of the castle chimneys as a warning to the people for the night of raping that was to come.

      It didn’t take long for foreign inquisitors to learn the terrible truth, and declare a crusade to rid the kingdom of its woes. They were successful, but not before half the population was slain in the carnage, and the kingdom’s nobility was culled. It was this harsh war that brought the kingdom to its knees, and thus ready to fall during the Demon Lords ascent.

      The Dradnae were among the last of the great terror’s to be spawned during the Age of Dusk, and it would come to be the final straw to break the back of entire kingdoms. The Demon Lords use of them only confirms are suspicions, that he is willing to unleash all matter of terrors to spread chaos to all the surroundings regions bordering his domain.

      Some rumors persist that a Dradnae commune exists in the lost places of the world, shepherded by chieftains who have mastered the worst of their feral natures. Hoping to calm their urges for breeding, these communes work to act as a sanctuary for those suffering from the affliction who wish to no longer harm others. 

      If this is true, which I desperately hope is such, than there is perhaps a small chance that there remains some good in these creatures. It would certainly reject the notion that Dradnae are only simple minded rapists and murderers, corrupting maidens to become simple objects for there carnal desires. Yet, reports continue to fall on my desk of Dradnae warbands in the border regions. Some provide a bleak picture, but for every two reports of shameful pillaging, there is another of Dradnae warbands actually protecting unguarded communities from greater threats in the region. 

 

- From the teachings of Syncerastus Aurelio of the great library of Rothetb

7