Chapter 11
21.4k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What shall I do … er … What shall I do!”

Really! What?

Really is true! What?

No, what should I do from now!

“It is me”

He is different from me who is moving uselessly, he murmurs as he became firm.

“What is..?”

“Curse, I thought that your feelings were not there so far”

“Eh … “

How rude. I love you.

“But it was probably my fault”

“Because you came to like me?”

“No, that’s not it. I have always liked you.”

“Huh?! From what time?”

Please stop saying this as if it's natural thing.

“It's not that, I thought you liked me in that form,  I too truly wanted you in that form, but it was meaningless.”

“…..?”

I do not understand the meaning, In the first place my question is …

“When I came to look like this, it was you that I didn’t want to meet most”

“Wow !? Why?”

Was I that hated that time? It's hurts a little.

“Even physicians and maidens were badly shocked and turned their eyes away. When imagining you screaming and looking at me, and running away. I was scary and there is no choice but to be afraid, because my body melted. ”

” Yeah. “

“But when you come here and I could see your face, you were still happy and as I saw you laughing at me, it has been soaring for a long time though … But even though I’m such a person, I could not say ‘I like you’."

"… I see” .

I will not say I am happy to hear it, but I think, his conflict is certainly not that simple.

“Finally, I thought you wanted me, being muddy or whatever”

“U , yeah,”

Somehow it's awkward.

“So probably, that is what it is “

Although I am deeply impressed, I think he is cool as he could do such  analysis.

“Jean, can you call him for me?”

“Eh?”

“I want him to see the curse from outside of our eyes”

he said

“Oh! Yes!”

“And, if It was solved, that guy, he wants to know it the most ."

” … Yeah, that’s right. ”

Walking through the royal palace searching for Jean-sama.People who are likely to get involved … ah.

“Father !!”

“… Angel”

It is first reunion in a long time, but I have no time to be pleased.

“Father, It's good timing, umm,”

“… have you run away?”

"…e…?"

“Why are you here ? What’s wrong with Mikhail? This place is not where you should be."

I am angry. I am angry with misunderstanding. No, because it is a misunderstanding, even if I quarrel from now I can’t return to my parents house?!

“That’s not true! There is someone who want’s to meet with Jean-sama, I must see Jean-sama now!”

“Organize yourself and explain it briefly”

Even though he is my father he doesn't like my husband. As usual he is overlooking this with a scary face.

“… The curse of Mikhail may have been solved, I’d like to confirm it with Jean-sama.”

” Okay, wait here”

While hearing me out for the first moment, immediately responding to this information before leaving. As expected from the Prime Minister. As my father, I feel calm as always.

But I wonder if he will really call him. I came under momentum, but he should be busy, just returning from Jean’s tour.

Well. Oh,

“My bad to have kept you waiting. Let’s go,”

Jean-sama unexpectedly came running, really.

“Well, I and Mikhail can see clearly, but I don’t know about the other people.”

” Is that so?”

Maybe he cannot hear the story very well. I have never seen him like this before. Like angry, like being scared. He cannot afford to talk very sweetly, I chase after behind of the Jean, who walks really fast.

Although he was in such a hurry, Jean-sama came in front of the door and   suddenly stopped.

“Jean-sama?”

“I understand”

He took a small deep breath and opened the door at once, with his trembling hand.

“Mikhail …”

In that single word of Jean-sama, we understood that he was properly visible. What should I do. Jean-sama seems to cry, I wonder if I should get out.

“You got so big “

That way of saying while crying, Mikhail is also awkward.

“I’m really sorry,”

I can not keep listening to those words that are being somewhat painful.

“Because of me, you were always hiding from the eyes …”

“I said it many times, but you don’t need to feel responsible for what I did.”

“… It was difficult for you, thank you for being alive. ”

Oh, good brothers ~. It was good.  Something filled my eyes …. Well …

I’m glad he didn’t call Vissel like that?

“I would like to consult with the Prime Minister about the future,”

Oh, my father. I forgot. He brought Jean properly.

“Because you returned, the Duchy, you have to be recognized soon, if you do so, you will be married to an Angel soon.”

.. Marriage.

When I caught a glimpse of Mikhail, it seemed as if he is particularly pleased with my expression. Am I the only one being happy? Tsk!

“Firstly, come back to the royal palace”

Eh?

“Angel too, return to the duke family”

… Oh, that’s right. I didn’t think about it. I cannot stay here as it is. Because Mikhail is the Prince.

“Participate in the evening party, and we will also make all the preparation so that you can announce the date of your marriage at that time.

” Yes ”

"We still didn’t prepare everything for the ceremony, so it will be busy from now. The prince too, there a lot for you to do in the castle, some noisy guys would be troublesome … but for Angel we have to work hard! ”

I see now.

From now, that's the curse has been lifted, everything is just beginning. But how will it turn? Vague anxiety surround me.

“… Can I ask one thing?”

Mikhail who was quietly listening, asks Jean-sama.

“What?”

“I want this one to stay with me until tomorrow morning”

“…”

“I know I should show my face right away, but it’s all thanks to this one, We are still confused and haven't discussed anything. So please.”

I never thought he would talk about something like this, unexpectedly. I’m so happy, he is really cool, I love him too much.

“… I understand … instead, I will send a doctor later to check your condition.”

“Thank you”

“Thank you very much!”

Lowering my head with all my heart, his hand lightly patted me as I was.

“?”

“It's me who should thank you.”

Raising my head, i see Jean-sama smiling. Oh, so cool. I was stroked by the next king.

“If you make that face to me, Mikhail will get angry?”

“Eh?”

Mikhail?

I look at him at once, he certainly looks sullen.

“You  face is red”

“How!?”

That's because I usually don't get patted by another man. Moreover, Jean-sama looks a bit like Mikhail. …It cannot be helped. But it’s so embarrassing.

“Hahaha … unexpectedly narrow-minded huh … I will go now, going to be busy from now on. “

“It was bad”

“No, it was good, I will come again tomorrow, luggage will be collected sometime soon.”

“OK.”

“Thank you for everything!"

I'm certain that tomorrow ,everything will have drastic change.

Mikhail has returned to normal, I will get married to Mikhail, maybe a considerable rumor will spread.

It is also a busy time to prepare for the ceremony, while I and Mikhail were living shut in life, now finally going out to society again and dispatching those rumors is the work that duke have to fulfill.

… to be honest it's really troublesome.

But, well, it will somehow be resolved. Although Mikhail is mean, but I am smart, we also have father and Jean-sama.

For a moment, I felt lonely that our quiet life is coming to an end.

After that, I prepared dinner, Mikhail got a doctor to see him, I ate rice and took a bath … And it turned out to be night in the blink of an eye.

We have to part in the morning. Perhaps I can not meet him until the evening party. And if we can meet at the evening party, then we will have to wait until the ceremony again…

I’m sure we will be busy at least that much. What Mikhail think's about the world he didn’t see for so long, I wonder?

“Hey … …”

I got close to him in the bed, Mikhail who released himself from my grip, with his thumb and forefinger of the right hand firmly pinches my cheek.

"Ouch!"

“I think, we can't meet each other for the time being.”

I know, I want you to release me before I become ugly.

“In the meanwhile, even though you haven't done anything wrong, unfounded rumors would spread and reach your ears.”

“Yeah”

“But, I will absolutely marry you ”

” Yes. ”

"Whatever happens, I will not betray you, I will try to get you back with my life on the stake … so I want you to please believe in me and wait”

I don’t know if he is asking or commanding. He hasn’t changed from before at all. My favorite lovely Mikhail.

The hand holding the cheek was removed and his lips overlapped mine.

“I love you”

“Ai, oh, love!?”

“What is that reaction ?”

I do not know what to return to him who looks at me with a serious face. Embarrassed and happy, he seems to have become an adult suddenly …

“‘ll go to sleep now.”

“Yes!?”

“Good night”

“Well, wait! We will not do anything?”

We will not get a chance to meet for a while. Besides, his curse is cured. I thought that he will do it till the last moment, but sleeping?

“Until our first night”

“… Why are you saying this now?”

"It was a difficult, I still endured it for quite a long time, ”

He told me as if I was irresponsible, and gave me a nice hug.

I'm happy.

I like him.

I love him.

I feel a little lonely, but I believe and wait.

11