Volume 6 Chapter 3
1.8k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

On the Luxen academy graduation day, Ricardo inherits the Jungun throne.

With the authority of Forte, I was watching the inheritance ceremony from a corner of the royal palace where ordinary citizens can not enter.

Ricardo-sama, who obtained his loved one, is an ideal king with both gentleness and the strength, and Laurel-chan who remains beside him was such a suitable wife.

The people rejoiced for young and beautiful King and Queen from the bottom of their heart, and Jungun was full of hope.

In the midst of petals dancing and the blessing voices overflowing, Ricardo-sama smiled to Laurel-chan like an innocent child.

It was a familiar climax scene.

At last, I could welcome the emotional happy end, to tell the truth I couldn't help the one nervously sitting beside me.

The neighboring villain daughter looked at those two, who were happy, and for a bit lowered her pained eyes.

Forte who noticed me searching for words, put on her smile, as if saying she was OK.

Although it is suitable age to become an adult, I feel that my chest were tightened somewhat,

“Okay! New love, Let's search for a new love!”

I gripped Forte’s shoulder. To recover from broken heart It is best to find a new love.

“A new love … … It's certainly true.”

Forte saw the center of the royal castle which is collecting the eyes of the people.

Ricardo-sama in the king's attire and a beautiful fairy tale princess Laurel-chan.

Behind them, Levin-sama, who is dressed in military uniform with a number of medals on his chest, and Eugene-sama, who just looks back to the girls and throws kisses. At last Muriel-sama who is watching the sky as is to say. [Can it end sooner?]

If one watch him, that personality reveals itself.

“You a will you start a new love too? If you look carefully around yourself, there might be someone who thinks about you."

Forte cut in through my intention.

People affected by Laurel-chan and Ricardo-sama’s luck, those who think that they want a partner continuing to appear in Luxen academy.

Confessions here and there, couples showing off their romance boom, and more than few boys attacking other girls.

But I have nothing. To the extent of sorrow, I am not popular.

Is there such a person? And without confidence I tilt my neck, [There is!] And Forte returned swiftly.

“There is someone I want to introduce to you! Although from lower aristocracy, but has quite a lot of skills and prospects, kind gentleman, and although the appearance does not match Ricardo-sama's, it is well arranged. Maiden-way-of-thinking is his greatest disadvantage, but I think he is comprehensively not bad!"

” Ha, he … … ”

Recommendations of that person I can understand, but there is too much vigor in Fortes words, so I felt a bit frustrated after passing.

The story of Forte’s new love smoothly  flows into my own story.

Hmm? Although it comes to it, I will agree to meet him.

I got interested in person that Forte recommended so hotly, but mostly I was pushed by her vigor.

On the next holiday she made an appointment to introduce him.

But on that day, no matter how long we waited, he didn't show up.

Forte said he was not a child to cancel meeting without contacting beforehand, she felt more anxious than angry.

That anxiety had hit the spot.

At the time we were waiting, the fall of the Marguerite family was taking place.

Forte’s father is said to repeatedly conduct illegal experiments on humans, using immigrants and orphans.

Most of the deaths were cruel to the extreme, even when they barely breathed, they were killed to seal the mouth.

One of the victim immigrant’s was a secret lover of Baron’s second son.

The second son who was suspicios of his lover’s death spent many years and eventually hit the facts.

The second son expected revenge, gathering evidence of the Marguerite family wrong-doings, and made the accusation.

Not only did Forte’s mother was accused of knowing the truth, he also tempted mistress and was doing various things to drain information from others.

The parents’ sins were exposed under the white day, and the daughter Forte was also chained.

Forte didn't know anything and was not involved.

Forte’s father did not find utility value in Forte, the daughter that cannot become his successor, and her mother disliked Forte who did not inherit her own features.

Because the father lived in the medical magic wing of the building and her mother lived with her lover, Forte could meet her parents only at the aristocratic party venue.

Forte who was not in contact with her parents for many years was innocent.

But it was difficult to prove that to citizens, so all bad feelings were directed to the whole Marguerite family, and Forte had been convicted.

Making Forte's father crime public, he insisted that it was to save the lives of those aristocrats.

[It is better to think that it is selection rather than sacrifice!] And the arrogant father of Forte who couldn't gave up telling this, received rage of citizens.

Citizens hated all Marguerite family, public opinion became extreme, even if Forte didn't collapse with her parents.

I thought that avoiding conviction did not mean there was no downfall of the Marguerite house ahead of that trend, much more I never imagined that Forte would be put to this position.

What should I do …!? Although I was worried, there was no hit, I just spent the days wearing out my spirit, but good news arrived that day.

Ricardo-sama presented some evidence that Forte was innocent, raised her achievement of having favorable relationship with Malfolia country, defended Forte by insisting that Queen Malfolia’s heartfelt will be guilty if she will become the criminal.

After I learned it, I sent him a letter.

Forte’s father used Forte, a real daughter as an experimental body for medical magic experiments.

It seems that Forte didn't want Ricardo-sama to know that she was not loved by her parents, and she had made that fact a secret. She only told to me about the past no one knew about.

I betrayed Forte’s trust, but I told Ricardo that it should be considered.

A few days after sending the letter, the past of Forte suddenly spread.

Forte’s sad past has shifted the hatred of the citizens into sympathy, and the malicious newspaper articles also turned around with the collision.

Forte’s parents died, but Forte became innocent under various circumstances.

However what Forte lost was great.

The name of the Marguerite family was deleted from the history of Jungun, deprived of aristocracy, fortune was forfeited.

The position at Luxen school has also fallen to the lowest level, and she was despised as a daughter of a sinner.

What did Forte do? She is not to blame, I know that it's Forte who should be painful, my tears overflowed.

Despite everything Forte didn’t lose herself to bitter reality.

“I didn't lose anything. My own life and my future are here, even you, my friend. All the important things are properly in my hands.”

She had worn-out presence, but with a strong smile, so I couldn't stop my tears.

          

6