Volume 6 Chapter 4
1.8k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

Forte returned to Luxen academy early as she was forced to change her courses significantly.

The status of Luxen was of a great help to Forte, who intends to work in the town after graduation.

Therefore, desperately trying to regain the delay, the alumni did not welcome her with a warm reception.

Aristocrats who have been oppressed till now, started to maliciously bully her.

Forte moved through it brilliantly. No matter what was said, she treated it with usual high-standing attitude.

The only thing that caused damage to Forte was that the position in Luxen academy was difficult even for me, staying by her side.

Rather than influence of Forte, it's because I hate abuse and couldn't endure it, talking back, so it fires back at me..

Forte’s former surroundings also got involved in this, and Forte advised that I need to set a distance, but I firmly refused.

Arasaa will not crumble to the severity of society, childish  bullying will not have any effect.

However, the magical power of this supporting character was shabby, so it was awful when everything I had left are only physical attacks.

One day I was blown with magic to the unpopulated school building by vicious boys students.

Those guys attacking me with magic head on, they became confused while I was avoiding it with wide grin on my face.

Spiteful kids with no guts.

I am mad now! I pulled out the trial products from the chest and threw it on them.

To their uniform, anko bean-paste was attached! Although it was a return of questionable degree, they fled in panic.

I was on the upside, continued to chase after them, but realized that they are misunderstanding the anpan.

“… Ha?”

No, no. There is no one like that.  A girl who puts a poop in the chest, her head will be too strange.

“Please wait a moment, look carefully. You can eat this.”

“……!!!?”

[Selling point of the sweet red bean paste is elegant sweetness and substance that doesn't remain on the tongue!]

I speak about flavor while demonstrating the luxury, full of ban paste that coming out from inside of the bread.

“Y, You …!”

“Stop! Don’t come near that person!!”

Tricky children ran away at full speed.

Someone got tangled around my feet, it seems he is pretty desperate.

No, why? If you look closely. No, even if you don't look closely it's anpan.

Even despite fact that there is no red beans in this world, is not my excitement transmitted with my expression?

Satisfied I stood there.

“…… ku”

I was scared by the voice as if subdued, from behind.

Who is it? Looking back, I was surprised to see Muriel-sama.

What is he doing in such a place? Did he laughed just now?? 

While puzzled, I examine Muriel-sama. As always when I look at him he has tremendous beauty.

Unintentionally fixedly gazing at him, looking at his expression it is hard to understand what he is thinking.

Because the silence was awkward, I shake a bland conversation [It is good weather].

Since there was no answer, I became more awkward. Moreover, it was cloudy today.

“Well, Um, Muriel-sama is on the stroll … ….? n mu!?” ”

Suddenly Muriel’s fingers gently wiped my lips, so the words bent in a strange way.

Being stared by him for a moment, suddenly he placed that finger in his mouth and shook.

“Attached"

“Eh? Ah?… Wh, What … anko?”

As if losing my presence in his eyes, he muttered 'that it's not worse than before'.

“If there is something remained, give me, I'm hungry."

“Huh? Oh, by all means.”

“Thank you.”

Giving him rest of the anpan right away, he walked away while chewing it.

It was only one minute from Muriel-sama's appearance till leaving.

In the meantime I was swayed by 'my pace' attitude.

There were no greetings or partings, he ignored every conversation I tried to start, rather than that, the way he wiped my lips with his finger [Uwaa~]and I became embarrassed

That person doing that thing as if it's natural, the other day to….recalling it, overcoating embarrassment by myself, I noticed that what he muttered was strange considerably after.

“[It’s not worse than before …] Muriel-sama saw and ate anko for the first time, is not?”

Looking back on it.

To Muriel-sama’s behavior and speech, Huh? Strange …… It has been several times that I was caught.

          

5