levin 6
2k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

Levin, who knew that his first love was thinking about another man, was spending a days in regret.

Until now there were countless opportunities. But he missed them being unworthy.

While being dented by his own cowardice he understood it.

Despite having no hope, the brave appearance of Forte Marguerite who charges forward without fear of cold words, with her persistent fierce attacks.

That is what his hungry spirit doesn't have.

“Please, let me call you a teacher!”

On this day Levin applied for her discipleship without fear of Forte’s gaze

“You, are so ……”

Huh, and a sorrowful villain daughter let out a sigh. But it's not like he didn't understand her mind.

Why, why that far!? Levin was late-bloomer for his first love, she was surprised at him.

At least I want to express my feelings! Although it would’ve been acceptable for Levin hotly appealing with some bargains, Forte decided to give up.

Just trying to approach Tiarella, as if playing punishment game he starts to walk as if he is a soldier on a duty. When softening the tension and coincidently trying to sit on the same table in cafeteria, Tiarella asks [Earthquake!?] Misunderstanding the rattling table. When writing a love letter, all characters will wobble becoming terrifying, contents sounds like poem of junior high-schooler, such a miserable state.

“No, no, it's because, she looks like a fairy …”

“Wait there … Who are you talking about?”

He had illusions to that extent, but Forte pulled Levin further from the image of dream-like maiden.

This man is tremendously misunderstanding her best friend.

Levin says Tiarella is like a fairy from a fairy tale, but in reality it's completely different.

Quarreling, baka*, poop! She is like rebuking elementary school child.

Forte who felt a sense of crisis in the way Levin viewed Tiarella, suggested him to start as acquaintances first.

It is obvious that her best friend received injury to her heart in that event, so new love is welcomed and with Levin as partner there will be no loss.

But this can't be done. This guy puts a strange filter on her best friend.

After starting dating, [what is this!] And everything will come out.

Levin seems to have talked with Laurel about Tiara, but because she misunderstood Tiarella as a wonderful person who loves flowers, she just became a fellow-traveler in his fairy tail world.

“I don't like how you shorten the distance little by little, but as long as I see you suspicious behavior, there is no method to utilize.”

Forte sometimes empathizes with his unrequited love, and warmly give advices.

Even if she tries to mediate relationships with Tiarella with all her power, he wastes everything.

The image of Forte is very hateful, arrogant and looks down on others,  regarded as a vicious woman that will do anything to defeat her rival, but the real Forte is nice and gentle.

While being in contact with her, Levin also got to know the real Forte.

Unlike Levin with a gap to move, Forte’s love was hopeless.

The bond between Ricardo and Laurel was certain, and those two have already been blessed by the nation.

But even when Forte, who didn’t give up, forfeited, Levin was disillusioned and clueless.

Levin who followed her, wanting to heal Forte, who was injured in a magical match, but didn't raised his voice seeing over her quietly , while she shed tears in the medical office.

He made a barrier to keep anybody from approaching, and protected her time of being alone.

He thought that Forte was strong.

Whether keep on telling that she liked Ricardo while being hurt, determination of giving up, or never showing her tears.

Levin, who was impressed with her strength, [I am miserable] decided that he would conquer his cowardice, and will tell his feelings to the girl of his first love.

He was determined to do it countless times, but this time resolve sitting inside was the strongest.

Following that, Forte told that there is a man who she wants to introduce to Tiarella, and she also accepts to do it.

“If you fail here, I don't know you anymore.”

“Oh, please look at me today, Absolutely, I will show my thoughts to Tiarella-san!”

Usual Levin was shy, even the name of Tiarella was mumbled.

But today having a crisp appearance he was different! And Forte also felt that reaction of the confession.

However, on the way to a meeting place, the event of Marguerite house fall emerged.

Before his eyes were several soldiers around Forte, confession was postponed.

What do you mean? Levin flared up at Ricardo, he was informed of the outrageous deeds of Forte’s father due to the accusation of the second son of baron.

But that was not the only problem.

Many aristocrats were involved in it.

The elderly greedy aristocrat were cooperative in the development of medical care, and had been engaged in blessing, and tolerance.

Old people did not leave any evidence but intended to push all the sins to the Margherita family and bury them.

For that reason they were manipulating the information to fuel the hatred to the Marguerite family on purpose.

“Ricardo, You! Do you plan to let those guys do as they like?”

Levin, who told such a thing, grabbed his collar and attacked,

“I don't need them in my country, but for now it’s impossible … yet … ”

Ricardo spit on annoyed. Ricardo, who have just became a king, yet didn't have the ability to resist those who were engaged in the national government since the former king’s days.

“This loosy king”

“Shut up, feeble-minded monkey!”

After a bizarre match, a ceasefire.

It was in agreement that Forte could not be handled by those rotten people in the country, and Ricardo was planning to cooperate with Levin.

Despite the fighting, he tried to knead a plan for saving Forte, but everything was late, the situation had moved like a strong enemy.

It was awkward to bite into the old-aged center of the country.

One day, Ricardo received a letter from Forte’s best friend, the daughter of the Norfolk family.

“Look at this. Regarding Forte we received it from the daughter of the Norfolk family this morning … What’s wrong? ”

” N, Nothing? “

As soon as he was told that it is the daughter of the Norfolk family, Levin made strange movements, suspicious Ricardo continued talking.

Levin dropped his face with pained expression, being aware that girl was abused by her real parents.

“She does not need to bear the sin of the Marguerite family,”

Ricardo nodded, and instructed Levin to spread the advantageous information about Forte, while he will hold down son of the elderly nobility.

“In any case, Eugene or Muriel should cooperate.”

“Eugene is okay, but why would Muriel Rosway listen to what I say?”

“The guy brought the information of the aristocrat’s newspaper company. Although I don't know whether Laurel asked him to, he is not a person who would lose his allies, ”

Ricardo was facing him with unpleasant emotions.

Whoever approaches Laurel, as a man with a strong desire to monopolize, he doesn't like it.

“Even so, the Forte is … …”

“What’s wrong with the Forte?”

Yes, the story of a man he don't like is rounded up, Ricardo who converted the topic as just remembered the state of Forte and spit a natural sigh.

“That girl says … … I am willing to accept sins because I was keeping on the benefits of the Marguerite family, but in fact that money was produced by her own life."

“Huh? The money used by Forte, came with the profit of interchange with Malfolia”

“She is a daughter of a nobleman better or worse, she is aware of the responsibility for that name … and, above all, more than for me to protect her, she worried more about my position becoming difficult. [Ridiculous. Turn the elders to an enemy causing the oblivion, what do you mean by no problems]? ”

Forte is unreasonable to mourning for those who were murdered, being caught in that benefit, being motivated by self-esteem, they didn't notice her family’s work, and suffering from being an obstacle to Ricardo as she thought.

And she prepared to accept public opinion.

Her parents didn't love her. So even if she dies, no one will be troubled. And Ricardo told sad things, Ricardo heard about Tiarella.

You think about your life lightly, but it's not so for your friend.

Tiarella recalled the name of the servant Forte brought up in the conversation one time, servant was around when Forte was young, and hitting from one end Tiarella looked for a testimony that Forte had been a victim of her father.

While she didn't have enough magical power to use the communication magic over and over in one day, unsteadily, while calling them who refused to talk, she persistently hang to the idea .

And the testimony was written in the letter to Ricardo.

Tiarella always will work hard for Forte. Even now, even at that time in Malfolia.

There is a friend who is on her side no matter what happens. It cheered-up Forte strongly.

The state of Tiarella's family reported by Ricardo moved the heart of Forte and at the same time upset Levin.

In Levin’s mind, a first love girl as if withered flower was pictured.

But Levin devoted his full power for the Forte. The enemy was mighty and troublesome.

If Levin was at the side of Tiarella at this time and was supporting her.

Perhaps the future may have been changed.

          

2