levin 7
2.6k 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

It seems that his first love girl twice risked her life and showed her extraordinary thoughts towards Muriel as she defended him, and Levin was heartbroken.

Coming there, I was told by awkward Forte, that my first love girl and Muriel became somewhat special.

Levin collapsed in the posture falling on his knees, he fell flat.

Forte breathed sighs, inviting me to come, but it's over, leave me be … Go ahead … muttering against the floor.

It's not good….. I thought she would leave me be, while I was in shock, from the entrance of Fairy's room…over there…haha…haha..started talking, to bring me back Forte delivered quite a bit of words.

Forte’s words, that gnawed the pain of broken heart further, stabbed Levin in the heart, but it was certainly all that Forte said.

There were so many chances until now.

It was myself that missed it, and this result was brought about by my own weakness.

“At least you should try telling your thoughts to Tiara. I think it’s a way to draw the line .”

She smacked downhearted Levin, to accept the defeat.

“… … Yeah …”

Levin slightly nodded on the words of Forte.

Levin came to the hospital where Tiarella was by himself, refusing Forte’s accompanying.

Painful heart somehow stopped, and finally reaching the hospital by dragging the legs that were about to stop, Levin flinched seeing Tiarella's room overflowing with presents.

Brimming with high class fruits, luxury snacks engraved with some well known store names, expensive paintings, etc. were all stacked there.

“……”

Levin picked flowers in the mountains as if he that time when he was five, while immersed in sentiment.

He spent his most efforts searching for it, attaching a ribbon with his clumsy hands.

To present a bouquet of memories, to tell the thought, let’s say goodbye to my first love at once! He thought, that poor quality bouquet of Levin became conspicuous when compared to shiny items.

Tiarella who looked at Levin’s bouquet showed a happy smile as if a blooming flower, extended her hand’s happily.

While being blessed, and offering a bouquet, Tiarella who hugged it tightly again showed a full smile.

“…… !!”

A pretty smile like a flower. A girl who was delighted by the poor-looking bouquet of Levin.

That smile overlapped with a five-year old girl in his memory.

Bittersweet the usual she, he was filled with painful feeling.

A fairy-like girl same as before, a child of his favorite first love.

But she loved another man.

Tiarella showed a bouquet to Muriel sitting on a chair and reading a book.

Saying [isn't it good], as if girl boasting about it, Muriel slightly laughed, put it into the vase and left the room.

A hospital room with just the two of us.

In order to confess, it was a situation of strike.

But Levin has seen it.

Her smile, that looks much cuter and happier than what she showed him at the age of five, handing her the bouquet at that time..

That smile was directed to Muriel.

“Tiarella-sama is …… Muriel Roseway …… you like him?”

To the slender voice of Levin, Tiarella clipped her eyes and blushed a little to that question.

After repeating meaningless words, nodded a little making embarrassed face.

Her happy smile of being delightful to see Muriel, I swallowed the thoughts that caught my throat and gave up a farewell speech leaving the room.

I can't afford to darken her happy face because of my one-sided feelings.

She would definitely be hurt, being unable to return them. Because she is a gentle and pure girl.

Levin walking downhill almost half crying, in the corridor of the hospital reining into despicable Muriel.

“You, you can make Tiarella happy!?”

At that time he spew lines that are not anything but a hoarse.

Muriel’s reply to that, [I wonder.] Because he had no motivation, Levin was angered.

Levin who has not digested the pain of broken heart at all,

“I, I first have kissed Tiarella-san!!”

Why is there no pulse suddenly? I shouted words that I shouldn’t have said.

Already completely desperate, Levin became irritated by calm and composed Muriel, wanting to damage him even a little.

As if ill tempered child.

Nonetheless, it's not a lie that Levin kissed Tiarella.

Strictly speaking, it was artificial respiration that was done when Tiarella drowned in muddy Flow in Rugnand.

Because it was a magical non-interference area, it was the only treatment that can be done for her, who had temporarily stopped breathing.

Unfortunately Tiarella was unconscious, and because he kissed girl of his first love, although it was artificial respiration, the tension increased and sprained the suspicious behavior, but it doesn't have anything to do with love progress.

For Levin crying at the hardships, Muriel muttered something without care and then passed straight through.

This guy … … really, does he like a flower fairy? And Muriel looks back at once,

“However it was me who kissed her first, she is already mine so don't get involved with her, okay?"

And said that.

With gaze that unusual for Muriel, suddenly stiffened Levin let out a sigh after a while.

He understood that Muriel was thinking of her as special.

At that time, Muriel, who did not move even to the emergency that rocked the country, trembled, lacking usual calmness.

And the expression of Muriel that he showed when she woke up, it was speaking a lot about her value.

“Haa~ … ….”

Broken-hearted, Levin was drank in desperation.

“I am quite fed up with you ”

While complaining, but tagging along with him Forte said.

Even after the innocence of Forte was announced, in fact, it was not over yet.

Baron's second son who accused the Marguerite family, didn't forgive her and persistently aimed for innocent Forte.  

Forte who lost the property couldn't hire an escort, so was also weakened both physically and mentally, with physical strength and magical power at it's limit.

Levin wasn't cruel enough to forsake such Forte.

Noticing Tiarella who’s feelings for Muriel are strong, Forte warned him over and over again, but Levin still couldn’t choose to forsake Forte.

Girl of Levin’s first love, who’s feelings for Muriel are pure, adding the fact that Muriel care about her too, Levin understand that his actions made him lose this love battle, and continued to breath out in low spirits.

“So I told you many times, I can not afford to bother anyone else with it,”

Forte told him coldly as if tired, [It is my fault perhaps … ] and he felt a little responsibility from her.

The twisted Forte wants to conceal it, in a cold way of speaking.

“I can't help it, you know, in that situation to leave you, your presence is not that light for me ….”

Being at a loss by Levin’s words that were returned as if absent-minded.

Levin was praying for the happiness of his first love without being conscious of Forte, although being love-drunk, there was tremendous beautification of Tiarella, [Who are you talking about!?] Forte asked numerous times.

To the end, Forte thought that it was good that the first love was over beautifully.

For Levin's broken heart, Forte who remembered the sadness of her love for Ricardo drank alongside with Levin.

At Jungun one can drink alcoholic from 18 years, but two people were at that age and drinking alcohol to their limits, but as a result of getting drunk, they will make one nightmistake, however that is another story .

Anyway Levin’s first love ended with keeping its beautiful shape.

          

4