Chapter 34 Morning blowjob of Duan Mei R-18
7.9k 5 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning arrived as the sunlight fell into the room, Shi Tian was sleeping soundly when h suddenly felt a sensation on his dick.

A pleasurable feeling continue to assault his lower body, he could feel the hot breath of someone impacting against his dick, and a warm sensation was teasing his dick constantly.

Shi Tian opened my eyes with a half-expectant, half-unwilling expression, Immediately, a head of golden hair entered my sight, her mouth was licking his dick as her naked breasts pressed against his legs.

"Mei"

Shi Tian whispered softly with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning Young Master."

"Good Mei, what are you doing?"

"Well, I'm trying to pleasure Young Master. Sister Huan and Qiang said that men like it when a woman wakes them up like this…"

Her hands were moving up and down, stroking his morning wood and causing it to twitch from time to time, She then kissed the lower head softly and moved her tongue around it, Shi Tian let out a grunt of pleasure and closed his eyes to enjoy the sensation.

"Young Master, do you like it?"

Shi Tian nodded and stroked her face, Her big golden eyes looked at him in anticipation and delight while her hand continued touching his morning wood.

All his blood rushed towards his lower body, making his sword grow and twitch on Duan Mei's hands, Duan Mei's opened her eyes wide with a surprised expression.

"Wow, it became even bigger. I wonder how it managed to enter inside me last time…"

She first licked his glans, and with one fell swoop, she suddenly took his whole cock into her mouth, which surprised him as he didn't expect her to take in his whole cock like a meat stick.

Her mouth almost took in 3/4th of his cock, and he wondered if her mouth was really that big, A couple of centimeters more, and she would have deepthroated his cock.

Duan Mei bobbed her head in and out as she took her own sweet time sucking his hot cock while stroking it with her hands.

She sucked while tonguing his cock and stared into his eyes with a loving expression, seeing her seductive face and feeling his cock being sucked in her hot and wet mouth, he got even more turned on and clutched her head.

Shi Tian didn't know whether he should be surprised or not as Duan Mei quickly managed not to let her teeth scrape his cock, She didn't even take much time to get used to sucking his cock.

Duan Mei could taste some slimy and warm liquid in her mouth, which she already swallowed like nectar because of how pleasant and delightful its taste seemed to her.

She couldn't believe that she missed such a tasty thing for all this while, But she was glad that from now on, at least she would be able to taste his cock as much she wants.

Duan Mei moved her mouth back and swirled her tongue around his glans, and tightened her lips at times, Her mouth moved a bit forward and gave a gentle tiny bite just behind his glans before sucking his glans.

All this happened with so much gentleness that Shi Tian almost wasn't able to bear it, He wondered how Duan Mei was becoming an expert in this so fast.

And the longer Duan Mei played with his cock, the more he felt like he was being melted in a paradise of warmth, wetness, and softness.

Shi Tian played with her hair which had already come loose and complimented her.

"You are doing very well, Mei So good...Nghhh…"

Duan Mei felt gleeful and more excited seeing his intoxicated expression, knowing that she was pleasuring him well, her pussy was already dripping again and became even hotter the more she sucked his hot cock.

She made a suctioning motion and felt that his cock had suddenly become slightly bigger and throbbing.

"I am going to cum…Unghhh…"

Shi Tian groaned out as h clutched her head tighter and shot his Yang Qiu inside her mouth, Duan Mei prepared herself swiftly and took in my warm Yang Qi, and gulped it all down without hesitation. A wet strand of saliva stuck to her mouth from his glans as she took her mouth out to swallow.

She stroked her lips with her fingers, collecting all the milk outside her lips and swallowing them, She didn't want to let his precious sperm go to waste.

Seeing some of his cum and her saliva still dripping from his glans, she lovingly held his cock and licked it clean, She ran her tongue up and down his cock till the end of his cock and lifted his cock up to lick under it from top to bottom.

"Oohhh...very nice…"

Shi Tian let out a gratified groan while moving his head up just as she sucked at the base of his cock, Duan Mei saw his glistening balls and fondled them before starting to suck on them.

It was as if she was sucking his balls into her mouth and bit them gently as she kept on stroking his hot dick, She pulled his balls upwards slightly with her mouth as she gobbled and nibbled on them like a hungry rabbit.

Shi Tian's heart was soaring in ecstasy and pleasure as Duan Mei kept on servicing his balls, She also lifted his balls and licked underneath them before suctioning them into her mouth.

All this simulation was making him dizzy, and his cock was only getting more vibrant, after licking and playing with his balls for a few minutes, she decided to take in his cock completely, this time with full determination.

With reddened lips, he saw her mouth enveloping his dick again, and his brows raised when she grabbed his hips from under the bed and pulled him in, making his cock go deep into her throat

"Gwakk…"

Duan Mei made gagging sounds, but she didn't stop, and he didn't also stop her seeing that she was trying to get used to it, It was as if gagging didn't bother her at all.

Shi Tian instead pulled her head in as his cock almost went down her throat, Within a couple of seconds, Duan Mei got used to his cock deep in her throat and sucked it really hard, making him close his eyes, indulging himself in the amazing pleasure.

'So fucking amazing…'

Shi Tian inwardly howled as he felt the wet and slippery sensation in her mouth., even though she was gagging, she didn't stop, and Shi Tian kept thrusting his cock inside her mouth as if he was really banging her mouth.

He was almost having the same pleasure as if he was really banging a pussy and felt that he would be cumming any minute.

*Slick...slick...slick…"

Wet sounds from her mouth sounded out as Duan Mei passionately kept on sucking his hot cock like a delicious sweetmeat.

He was banging her mouth fairly deep, and when he felt like he was about to cum, he pulled her head closer and shot his load right inside her throat.

Duan Mei already swallowed most of his Yang Qi just as he cummed, and there wasn't any need for her to swallow them herself.

He slowly took his cock out and felt that there was still some cum about to come out. So she stroked his cock in a fast manner, and she saw more of his Yang Qi spurting out towards her face.

He cummed all over her face, and Duan Mei kept her mouth open as if she wanted to drink the rain of warm sperm showering on her, he tapped his cock all over her face as his Yang Qi spurted out

Duan Mei took all the cum on her face and licked it all up before licking his hot clock clean as well

"Haaaaa.....that was amazing."

...

If you like the story then please write reviews or comments.

Support me on Patreon→ https://patreon.com/theshadowlord 

79