41 Making love with Xiu Ying R-18
10k 2 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAAHHHHHH..."

Xiu Ying yelp out in pain. Her vagina clamped hard around Shi Tian's meat rod.

The pain had somewhat caught her off guard, surprising her. However, she soon felt the pain become submerged within the pleasure bubbling up within her.

Her virgin pussy tightly hugged his cock as he slowly rubbed it inside, then a bit of blood suddenly began to come out once he finally popped her cherry.

Although she did feel pain a bit, the Yang Qi inside of her was able to reduce it to just that.

"Ahh~ ahhh~ ahhha~" she moaned as he started moving a bit deeper.

In the next moment, she began to whine from the feeling of her virgin pussy being stretched even more.

"Ahhaaa~ I can feel it in my belly," she moaned in a shaky voice.

Shi Tian was almost fully inside of her, and he was thrusting at a more casual pace. He was finally starting to feel good, he quietly grunted as he pushed his dick deeper into her. Although her pussy was tight, it was rather deep. Shi Tian obviously wanted to explore the depth of her vagina.

"Ying'er, tell me if you feel uncomfortable." Shi Tian whispered as he went deeper.

"Aha~" she quietly moaned as Shi Tian began to pump his dick deeper into her tight vagina and her cute moans got a bit louder but all of her moans were suppressed by the noise of the waterfall. The pleasure that Feng Yun's cock was bringing felt too good. She felt like she was going to cum again even though she already came not that long ago.

"Hah~ hah~ hah~ mhm~"

Shi Tian leaned in then kissed her soft lips then thrust his hips even deeper.

"Mymmmm~~"

With his tongue caressing hers, and their wet bodies tightly rubbing against each other, he eventually found her weak spot then started rubbing it a bit harder.

"Mhm~ hhhha aaahhhh~~~

Shi Tian thrust her pelvis towards him and stayed there, whilst her pussy quivered. For the first time, his long dick was completely inside of her. Shi Tian could also feel her blooming flower bud inside her body at the same time.

Being so deep in her tiny, tight pussy like this made his large, veiny cock twitch uncontrollably inside of her. He felt like if he didn't hold it in, he would shoot loads of cum inside of her.

Her toes curled, her lower abdomen convulsed, and her little pussy poured. She was climaxing.

Her legs wrapped around him then squeezed tightly as if to prevent him from pulling out, but the truth was Shi Tian had no intentions of taking it out. In the next moment, she could feel his penis pushing against her womb just before he started cumming in it.

"Mmmh~ I-It's so hot. I can feel young master hot thing spilling inside of me," she said with a blushing face.

"I couldn't stop myself. You make me feel too good, Ying'er. It feels even better cumming inside of you. I want to cum inside of you again." Xiu Ying said before he kissed her lips. Shi Tian hugged her and pick up, bring her into his lap as he continued thrusting into her tight pussy faster.

"Ahh~ ahh~ that feels good~ mymm~"

Sitting in his lap, while he thrust his cock deeper into her pussy, she couldn't help but moan loudly. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she started to kiss him.

She kissed him more passionately and moaned a bit louder as he griped her butts and started fucking her harder, making long and deep lunges. He invaded up till the mouth of her cervix each time.

After lunging a few times, he discovered that her uterus seemed to resemble a pot, a small mouth with a large interior. The base was that sensitive flower bud; its middle portion was the mouth. Shi Tian's meat spread would try to invade into that little mouth at every charge.

"Ooohhhh... Aaaahhhhh..."

Xiu Ying moaned madly. Her vagina would contract quite tightly at times, squeezing onto Shi Tian's member and then again release it after a while, letting Shi Tian experience the warm jade broth inside. Her flower bud bloomed out and Shi Tian could feel it open up each time his glans collided against it. That small mouth would immediately try to suck the glans inside.

When Xiu Ying had released his glans, he didn't deeply lunge into her but rather made quick thrusts at her lower lips, making them wrap tightly immediately. Though it sucked with force, Shi Tian was still able to slide in and out due to the huge amounts of secretions acting as a lubricant.

"Aaahhhh... Young Master, I can't bear it... love me harder..."

She screamed, unable to bear his teasing. Her flower bud opened up even more, causing her body to tremble violently.

Shi Tian lunged at her rapidly, not letting her lower lips to relax even for a moment. She could only lower her quim. Shi Tian also matched her and raised his groin upwards as he didn't want to tease her for that long. However, after they persevered in this position for a while, their nether regions parted again.

Xiu Ying closed her eyes, licking her lips as her body was dampened by sweat.

Shi Tian suddenly pushed upwards, jabbing that pike to the depths.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh..."

The pleasure and pain had fused together, causing Xiu Ying to shiver vehemently. She embraced Shi Tian's neck, not letting him part from her.

Despite that, Shi Tian could still thrust at a small margin. Her flower bud made a full bloom, that small mouth opening wide to engulf his meat rod inside.

Hot burning lava puffed into Xiu Ying's volcano, her body convulsing from the extreme pleasure it brought.

"Aaaahhhhh..."

Shi Tian's meat rod still remained erect, lunging at her flower bud. The indescribable pleasure from the flower bud's little mouth sucking onto his glans made him cum again.

He could feel her vagina clamp onto him tightly after that. He stopped moving as he hugged her body.

Xiu Ying's slim body dropped on Shi Tian's sturdy body because of exhaustion. She liked the feeling of being embraced by him. Her hands caressed his back gently, transmitting a girl's unbounded love for her man.

She kissed his face and ears as she caressed him. Her breasts were being squeezed between their bodies as Shi Tian was busying himself by kissing her neck.

...

Access to the advance up to 15 chapters on my Patreon page, patreon.com/theshadowlord

73