54 Thunder cloud
5.2k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the afternoon time.

Suddenly something unexpected happened in the Red Cloud City, the dark clouds started to form in the sky above the city. More precisely, they gathered directly above the imperial palace. A few moments later, the sky was covered by dark clouds.

"What is going on?"

"Why did the dark cloud appeared here?"

"Is it going to rain?"

"Why did the weather changed suddenly?"

The citizens of Red Cloud City looked at the dark clouds as they started whispering to each other.

Boom!!!

Lightning flashed in the sky, thunder appeared in the dark clouds. Soon the dark clouds filled with Violet bolts of lightning.

"What the fuck going on?" Shi Tian was also attracted by the strange phenomena, seeing the Violet thunder, he exclaimed inwardly.

"Hmm, so that's why they needed thunder grass. Looks like there is a good seed in this small kingdom who is going to awaken the thunder physique." At this time, Xiangyue also appeared beside Shi Tian and said while she looked at the dark cloud filling with Violet thunders.

"Special Thunder Physique's awakening!" Shi Tian surprised lightly. He couldn't help but think of Li Suxin at the moment.

'This natural phenomena occurring above the palace is it because of Li Suxin. She must have already started cultivating thunder manual. Maybe the awakening of her immortal thunder physique caused this phenomenon.' Shi Tian thought in his mind.

Then, he thought of his special physique. There was nothing that happened when he obtained the special physique. He could only think of the system, the system must have done something to prevent the phenomena from occurring.

Xiangyue's eyes were filled with surprise, "But ordinary physiques can't cause such strong phenomena, this person's thunder physique should be stronger than average."

"Hmm! I also think so!" Bingyao appeared out of nowhere beside Shi Tian and said.

"I am going to check on this person." Bingyao flew towards the imperial palace. Her speed was fast, almost disappeared into the horizon instantly.

Right now, the entire city was stunned by this natural phenomenon, everyone trying to figure out the reason.

Boom!!!

Suddenly a bolt of huge Violet lightning descended into the palace.

Li Suxin who was meditating in her room seemed to didn't notice anything. A small sparks of lightning flickered around her body, as her thunder qi emitting out from her body.

She was in trance and cultivating the thunder manual continuously. Just now, she absorbed the thunder grass that her mother gave her in the morning.

At this moment, the violet thunder descended on the head of the Li Suxin passing through the roof.

Strangely, the lightning didn't cause any damage to Li Suxin rather it was integrated into her body.

"Suxin!" The queen cried out in alarm when she saw the lightning descending on the Suxin's room. She immediately made a run towards her daughter's room. Deng Jiao also followed.

When she arrived in the room of Li Suxin, she was shocked to see that Li Suxin's body was surrounded by the small thunders while Li Suxin was meditating with closed eyes.

Queen hesitated for a moment and decide not to disturb Li Suxin when she saw Li Suxin was alright. Even though she was worried about Li Suxin, she can't take risk to interrupt her.

"What is happening? Is this related to her special physique?" Li Song said with concerned expression.

"Your Majesty, I think we should wait for her highness to end her practice." Deng Jiao spoke slowly.

"Hmm!" Li Song nodded and said again, "Deng Jiao, make sure nobody found about her special condition. These phenomena must have attracted many eyes."

"I understand!" Deng Jiao replied in serious tone. After saying that, she walked out from the room to make sure nobody came here. Li Song also didn't sit idle at this time, guarded Li Suxin. She will not hesitate to jump into the thunders to save her daughter.

After ten minutes later, the dark cloud started to disperse and soon everything returned to normal.

But the entire city's eyes were placed on the imperial palace, everyone saw the Violet lightning descending on the imperial palace, they wanted to know what happened?

A powerful lightning Qi gushed from the Li Suxin's body who was sitting with closed eyes. She slowly opened her eyes, her purple eyes shined with thunder light. A unique charisma appeared around her face that was not before.

"Li Suxin, are you alright?" Li Song took a sigh of relief when she saw that Li Suxin woke. She walked forward to her and asked warmly.

"Mother, I succeeded. I awakened the thunder physique." Li Suxin shouted with joy as she hugged her mother, jumping in excitement.

"Thank god you are fine." Li Song said while petting her back. "You almost gave your mother a heart attack."

"Hmm! Something happened?"

"You don't know about the thunderclouds."

"Thunder? No, actually I seemed in to fell into the dream before, I just woke up. Mother, please tell me what happened?"

As both mother and daughter chatting, they didn't have any idea that someone was observing them. It was none other Bingyao, she was standing in the sky above Li Suxin's room, but nobody noticed her.

After listening their conversation for a while, she returned to the mansion.

"It's a girl, the princess of the Red Cloud Kingdom. She is one who awakened the thunder physique." Bingyao came to Shi Tian and other's side and said.

"Oh, its princess!" Xiangyue showed a little surprise. "I think the situation of Red Cloud Kingdom might going to become more complicate in the future."

"Hm, that for sure!" Bingyao nodded.

After the last incident caused by Li Suxin, many forces eyeing on the palace.

Although the Queen tried everything to hide the matter, it was eventually leaked outside that Li Suxin caused the nature phenomena.

Queen forbidden Li Suxin to go out next few days. Li Suxin protested as she wanted to meet Shi Tian, but her mother didn't budge on her decision this time.

...

Read advanced chapters on the patreon page. Starting with 5$/month.

47