68 Going into the mountains
5.2k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Red Cloud kingdom became unusually silent after the war, Li Song send her team of experts to eliminate all the bandits and thugs from the entire region of the Red Cloud Kingdom.

Shi Tian's life once again became a little boring, he spends his days in cultivation and practice. Shi Tian also decided to raise his cultivation, so he won't fall into the embarrassing situation again. If it wasn't for his fast reaction, he might have been discovered by the Zhen Lei in the palace.

Until he broke the spirit king stage, he would prefer to stay out of the sight of all the top forces of the Eastern Continent. Ordinary people didn't know about him or his clan, but Zhen Lei was different. Shi Tian heard the name of drunkard Lei before, he used to come to his clan to visit his father in the past.

Shi Tian returned to the manor and started cultivating again. His mother spent most of her time in the alchemy while his aunt mostly focused on cultivation and raising her strength. Currently, his mother and aunt were the backbones of the family.

Seven days later. Shi Tian was practicing in the garden. In the last seven days, he hadn't obtained any valuable items from the systems. Although, he still hadn't broken through to the Spirit Lord stage, he was very close, just need one or two days.

"Tian'er!" At this time, Shi Tian heard a call from his mother. He turned around to see that his mother standing a little farther away in the garden. She was looking at him with a warm smile.

"Mother!" Shi Tian said cheerfully as he put down the spear before walking toward her.

When he reached her, his mother said warmly, "You are working hard, you should take a rest from time to time!"

"Okay, I understand, mother!" Shi Tian nodded lightly.

"How is your practice going?" His mother asked with a smile.

"It's good! I am about to reach Spirit Lord Stage!" Shi Tian showed a gentle smile to his mother and answered.

Mother was shocked suddenly when she heard his words, she couldn't help but look at her son with amazement.

"Son, you aren't possessed by an old immortal soul. Right!" His mother put her both hands on his cheeks and asked worriedly.

Shi Tian's heart skipped a beat suddenly, but he kept his calm. He rolled his eyes at his mother and said calmly, "No, I am not your son. I am a reincarnation of Heavenly Immortal. Mother, what are saying? Your son is a natural born peerless genius."

"Hehe, I was kidding. My son is a true dragon, The Heaven itself blessed you when you were born. How can you not be extraordinary." His mother giggled lightly and said.

"Son, I am going out for a bit!" His mother asked suddenly.

"Huh, going out!" Shi Tian asked, "Mother, where are you going?"

"I am going to the mountains to pick up some Spirit Fruit." His mother replied lightly.

"Almost two months ago, I went into the mountains looking for herbs. At that time, I spotted a tree of the Fifth Ranked Spirit Fruit, the Golden Peach Fruit. But the fruit hadn't matured then that's why I didn't harvest them then. Think of it, it should be going to mature soon. Your aunt is not present, so I have to go out myself to pick them up." Mother said as she looked at Shi Tian.

Shi Tian thought of something and asked curiously, "Mother, what if that tree discovered someone else already. Two months a long time."

"Son, do you think I haven't thought about that. Before leaving, I had placed an array formation around the tree to hide it. No one should be able to notice it." Mother looked at him with a smile and said.

"Oh!" Shi Tian nodded in realization.

"But that formation was temporary, it will not stay for too long. It should be going to stop soon that's why we need to pick the spirit fruit before anyone could find it." Mother said lightly.

"I understand, mother!" Shi Tian nodded lightly.

"Mother, what pill are you going to refine with Golden Peach?" Shi Tian asked curiously. He read about the Golden Peach, it was quite a popular spirit fruit of the world.

Especially among the cultivators, it has a marvelous effect on cultivation. It contained pure and dense spiritual energy that can help a warrior promote a higher level after eating it. Cultivators desire this fruit to overcome their bottlenecks. Furthermore, the golden peach didn't have any particular type of element qi, it can be absorbed by all cultivators.

"The Golden Peach Spirit Fruit is a very important spiritual fruit to refine Forth Rank Qi Advancement Pill. This pill can directly promote any Peak Spirit Grandmaster stage warrior to the Spirit Lord stage. And it doesn't have any side-effect either. There were around ten golden peaches on that tree, I can refine over fifty pills with ten Golden Peaches. Three pills will be used by you, Ying'er and Mei'er, as for the rest, I will sell them. I'm sure we will get a good amount of money by selling those pills." His mother said with a smile.

The Golden Peach was itself very beneficial to the cultivator, if it can be refined into a pill, it will become very valuable to the cultivators. However, the golden peach was a very rare spirit fruit, it takes many years to mature.

"Hmm!" Shi Tian nodded.

"Mother, you don't have to go, I can go alone and bring the golden peach. Can I go? I want to go out, I haven't left the house for some time." Shi Tian looked at his mother and said.

"You want to go out." His mother was a little surprised, she then immediately shook her head and refused, "No, it's dangerous for you to go into the mountain alone. There are too many beasts in the mountains."

"Mother, I am not going to some forbidden place. There shouldn't be any strong beast in these mountains. Moreover, I am strong enough to deal with forth ranked spirit beasts. And even if I encounter a strong enemy, I have many live-saving artifacts. Please, let me go!" Shi Tian said in a begging tone.

His mother looked at the begging fact of Shi Tian and hesitated, it was true that there were no strong beasts in the mountains, she went there from time to time for the herbs, but she never encountered any very strong beast.

"Alright, I can let you, but you have to promise, you will do something reckless that puts your life in danger." His mother said in a serious tone.

After that, his mother told him the location of the tree, and she gave told him ways to stop the formation if it was still active.

After that, Shi Tian walked out of the house and went into the mountain range behind the Red Cloud Kingdom. These mountains were extended over an area of hundreds of kilometers. Shi Tian runs through the woods at high speed.

34