71 Thrashing the Darkmoon Wolf
2.3k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dark Moon Wolf and its group were coming closer toward Zheng Kai and Old Bai's groups. They all started panicking. It was like as if it was death coming for them.

As soon as the dozens of wolves were added, the mercenaries started wounded. Painful cries of the mercenaries sounded one after another as a few were already injured by the spirit beasts.

"Fuck!!!" Zheng Kai cursed hatefully, a dejected expression appeared on his face.

"Old Bai, what should we do now? Do you have any plan?" Zheng Kai looked at Old Bai and asked with a hopeful expression.

"There is no way out of this. We are surrounded from all sides." Old Bai's expression was dejected as he replied.

"Looks like this will be our end. Sorry, Old Bai, I implicated you and your people with me. Forgive my dear comrades." Zheng Kai lost his hope, he said regretfully. Right now, he was really feeling very regretful as he watched all his people who were fighting for their life. He felt like he let down his teammates.

Almost every member of his team has a family to feed.

A person wearing a dark blue robe. He took a step forward as he made a punch toward the incoming wolves. A huge force blasted all dozens of wolves, he made another few punched and knocked out all the wolves.

With just a few punches, this person knockout all the wolves.

Naturally, it was none other than Shi Tian who arrived to come to save the mercenaries.

The Darkmoon wolf let out an angry roar after seeing his minions wounded by a human. It dashed toward Shi Tian with a furious look.

"Roar!!!!"

"Haha, come. You will be my first beast pet!' Shi Tian smiled excitedly as he looked at the incoming wolf leader.

Shi Tian didn't take out his spear. He didn't need a weapon to defeat the Darkmoon wolf. From the aura emitted by the Darkmoon wolf, Shi Tian could guess that this wolf's cultivation has reached only the early stage of the fifth rank, which was equal to an early stage Spirit Lord human cultivator.

Shi Tian was already reached at the peak layer of the Spirit Grandmaster stage. He was only one step away from the Spirit Lord stage. However, his combat strength was comparable to High Layer Spirit Lord.

The Darkmoon Wolf's speed was swift and quick. It reached Shi Tian in no time. However, Shi Tian's speed was quick. He easily evaded its attack and fight back.

Shi Tian punched at the Dark Moon Wolf heavily, his punch directly hit the head of the Dark Moon Wold. The Dark Moon Wolf smashed into the ground because of the first force.

However, there were wound or blood appeared on the body of Dark Moon Wolf despite getting hit by a powerful punch.

The Darkmoon Wolf hastily stood up as it looked at Shi Tian with bloodthirsty green eyes.

'Great!' Shi Tian became even more excited at seeing the furious wolf, who was still unscathed. He was sure that his last punch could kill any early-stage spirit lord, but this wolf was completely fine.

This shows the extraordinary strength and amazing defense of the Dark Moon Wolf.

For now, Shi Tian didn't have any beast-controlling method on him, but he has a strong soul-controlling skill. As long as he controls the soul of the Darkmoon Wolf, it will eventually become his pet.

But before that, Shi Tian was going to try the easiest and basic method of beast taming. Beat until it submits.

"Thank you, young hero for saving our lives!" Zheng Kai and Old Bai come out from their shock as they regained their senses. Both looked at Shi Tian and said together. Although they couldn't see the face of their savior because it was hidden by a mask, but from the back of his posture, they could tell that it was a young man.

"You should leave!" Shi Tian replied without looking back. His gaze focused on the Darkmoon Wolf.

Zheng Kai and Old Bai both hurriedly nodded together, then they both led their people and fled hurriedly. "Let's go!"

The Darkmoon wolf let out another angry roar as it dashed at Shi Tian again. However, no matter how hard it tried, it can't able to touch Shi Tian. But in return, it was kept hitting by Shi Tian.

The Darkmoon wolf was getting angrier and angrier, it started charging at him in frenzy state. Even after Shi Tian attacked, it didn't try to evade, he took Shi Tian's attack and in return, the wolf attacked Shi Tian with its claw. The Darkmoon wolf didn't care about getting injured, it just wants to kill Shi Tian.

Even Shi Tian was slightly surprised by the sudden movements of the Darkmoon wolf. He didn't have much combat experience with beasts, so he was not able to anticipate the darkmoon wolf's attack.

Just as the darkmoon wolf's claw was about to reach Shi Tian's face, he tilted sideways as he brought his arm to protect his face.

'Shhhh!!' Shi Tian sucked a cold breath as he felt his arm's skin being cut by knives.

The claw of the darkmoon wolf was really very strong and sharp, it was an ordinary human he/she would have ripped apart by its claw.

Unfortunately for the Darkmoon wolf, Shi Tian was an anomaly. He was a body cultivator as well, his body was a hundred times strong than a normal human cultivator.

Shi Tian immediately jumped back and create distance between him and the darkmoon wolf.

Shi Tian looked at the scratch marks on his arm and cursed angrily, "Fuck,  mother will scold me if she sees this."

Shi Tian used his spirit qi to stop the bleeding then looked at the incoming wolf and said coldly. "So you want to play like this? Then let's play. Let's see whose skin is tougher."

This time, Shi Tian was prepared for the Darkmoon Wolf's suicide attack. He didn't give it a chance to retaliate as he stormed down punches after punches at the wolf.

The Darkmoon wolf has tenacious skin and a strong will. It refused to give up despite being beaten so badly.

Shi Tian also get a few more wounds, but none of them were serious. His dress was ruined though.

At this time, Zheng Kai and Old Bai had already escaped to a safe distance from the spirit beasts, the spirit beasts didn't chase humans as they were more interested in the Golden Peach Tree than humans. And a few that tried to chase after them were stopped by Shi Tian. Shi Tian alone handled all the spirit beasts that were just about to rip apart and eat the groups of mercenaries.

"We lived!"

"haha, we are saved!"

The mercenaries exploded into cheers and tears when they finally realized that they were escaped the calamity.

They had lost all their hope of getting out alive from this valley. They thought they were going to become the food of the spirit beasts.

Zheng Kai and Old Bai looked at each other. One could see how relieved they were feeling right now from their expression.

"By the way, who is this person?"

"He looks like a young man. I wonder who is he? He saved our lives."

"He should be passing nearby. Whatever, he saved the lives of all of us. I hope I could somehow repay his kindness someday." Zheng Kai looked at Shi Tian and muttered slowly.

"By the way, what is he doing?" As one person said, everyone also looked confused. Shi Tian was obviously strong enough to kill the wolf leader however, he didn't seem like he wanted to injure or kill the wolf leader.

"I think this young man wants to tame this wolf leader." Old Bai guessed something and said.

"He should be a disciple or member of a strong clan or sect. We are fortunate to meet him today." Zheng Kai said slowly. Old Bai also nodded.

...

In the valley, the darkmoon wolf has accepted that this human was unbeatable. It stopped fighting and turn around to run. However, how could Shi Tian let this happen?

Before it could escape, Shi Tian booked its path.

"Submit and live or die!" Shi Tian looked into the Darkmoon wolf's green eyes and said as a long spear appeared in his hands.

The Darkmoon wolf was a saint beast, its intellect was higher than ordinary beasts. Although it couldn't speak human language, it could understand Shi Tian's meaning.

However, the Darkmoon wolf was really persistent. It would rather accept death than become a human's pet.

27