72 The Workmoon wolf pet
2.3k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Shi Tian was in the process of taming the Darkmoon wolf, a sneaky figure who was hiding behind a forest was eyeing the golden peach tree.

This person was wearing a long black cloak, covering her face as well. The hidden person has the proposition of a woman which was hard to hide. But as black clothes covered her entire body, so it was hard to guess her appearance or identity.

The black clothed woman looked at Shi Tian with hesitation and fear. This person was really afraid of Shi Tian who was beating the fifth rank Darkmoon wolf like an adult beating a small child.

However, the temptation of the Golden Peach Fruit was enormous for a Ninth Layer Spirit Grandmaster like herself. In the end, she finally braced herself and decided to give it a try.

On the other side, Shi Tian who seemed to be almost forgotten about the Golden Peach Fruit right now, but it wasn't true. Actually, Shi Tian was always observing the Golden Peach Tree with his spiritual senses. If anyone or anything dare to move toward the golden peach tree, he would intercept immediately.

Suddenly, the Golden Peach Tree started glowing as spirit energy started fluctuating around it. The next second, the Golden Peach Tree started emitting a faint sweet aromatic smell. The eyes of spirit beasts shined as they smelled the fragrance emitted by the tree.

The Golden Peach Fruits have finally matured.

Shi Tian also smelled the fragrance and noticed the spirit beasts were about to go crazy.

"Stay here!" He said to the Darkmoon wolf then shifted his attention to the Golden Peach Tree from the Darkmoon Wolf.

However, someone was ahead of him. A black-cloak person suddenly come out from the bushes, advancing towards the Golden Peach Tree with the fastest speed.

Shi Tian naturally noticed the person in the black cloak moving toward the Golden Peach Tree.

"Seriously!" Shi Tian couldn't help but sigh lightly. He didn't expect someone will try to sneak up on the Golden Peach Tree. This woman was either too courageous or too stupid. She dare to steal something from a person who was strong enough to kill her in seconds.

The person run on the water as she rushed at the golden tree hurriedly. However, something blocked him, the giant python.

The giant python was still guarding the golden tree.

Just as a giant python's giant tail moved at the person, a long spear appeared in the hand of the black-clothed female as she moved her spear to defend herself. But alas, the strength of the giant python was not low, and it was completely mad right now.

The python's tail repelled the spear attack of the woman making her retreat a few steps back, one could see her hand was trembling because of the heavy impact.

The python didn't care about the female, after repelling her back, it dashed towards the Golden Peach Tree.

At this time, the black-clothed female suddenly felt danger coming from behind.

'Fuck, he noticed!' The black-clothed female cursed inwardly. She stopped immediately, as she knew that running now was useless.

"Hissss~~" Dudd!"

"Huh!" The black-clothed female was surprised. When she opened her eyes, she saw the headless body of the giant python wriggling in the water. It wriggled for a minute before stopping.

"You can one!" At this time, she heard a young boy's voice in her ears. Hearing this voice, she felt relieved.

She nodded slowly, then stepped forward toward the golden peach fruit tree. She reached out her hand and picked a golden peach fruit from the tree.

"Thank you!" After that, she looked at Shi Tian and spoke slowly before leaving. A few seconds later, she disappeared from the view of Shi Tian.

After shooing away all the monsters, Shi Tian directly comes to the Golden Peach Tree. He looked at the golden peach fruits and harvested them one by one. After doing that, he immediately chased after the Darkmoon Wolf that already run away.

Although Darkmoon wolf's speed was fast and disappeared in a few minutes, but it wasn't faster than Shi Tian.

Shi Tian spread his divine sense in the valley and located the residue aura of the Darkmoon wolf and chased after it.

"Got you!" Shi Tian smirked and run.

...

On the other side, the Darkmoon wolf was running at full speed. A deep fear could be seen in his eyes mixed with anger. He who was king of the wolves was utterly humiliated by a mere human, moreover, that lowly human wanted to enslave it to become his pet. If it can, he wanted to rip apart that human into thousands of pieces before eating him slowly.

Alas, that human was too powerful, he didn't stand a chance. When he saw a chance to escape, he grasped the opportunity and ran immediately.

The Darkmoon wolf ran without stopping or looking back and left the valley in no time. Seeing that the human didn't chase him, it let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, the Darkmoon wolf felt a chill on his back, it looked back in fear, however, there was no one.

"Hey wolfy, have you run enough?" At this time, a familiar voice sounded in his ear frightening the Darkmoon Wolf. Before it could look at the source of the voice, it was smashed by a heavy punch.

The Darkmoon Wolf let out a painful howl as it smashed into the ground. Shi Tian appeared in front of the Darkmoon Wolf and said with a cold expression, "Give you the last chance, submit or die!" Saying that dark flame appeared in his palm as he looked at the wolf coldly.

The Darkmoon Wolf raised its head to look at the human.

Seeing the dark flame that hovering on the human's hand, it shuddered loudly. This dark flame was giving very dangerous vibes. It whimpered softly lowering its head in submission.

A smiled formed on the face of Shi Tian when he saw its reaction.

"Good, you made the right decision. I am sure you will understand in the future that submitting to me is your biggest opportunity." Shi Tian laughed proudly.

27