Piano Sonata No. 1
881 15 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1 

In my dim-lit living room, I sat on my piano bench, lightly rocking myself forward and backwards as I played the melody of a nice, calm classical piece. 

I was a twenty-year-old Professional Pianist, Arthur. 

My fingers coated the keys, dancing smoothly as they played the melody and harmonization. Every note hit by each finger fluttered softly, leaving the sugary sound of sweetness behind. 

The music soothed my ears, the heavenly sweet, smooth and majestic feel shuddered throughout my entire body. 

"-Hey idiot, you're not fingering me correctly, and your note accenting is pathetic." 

Aah... I've become so enamoured by the piece that I've created some sort of imaginative voice in my mind. Mm, that sounds good, I should create my own original piece based on that concept. 

Wait, even if that was my imagination, wasn't that wording a little bit weird though? 

I left that matter aside. 

Instead of opening my eyes to look around, I sighed satisfyingly and contently and smoothly danced my fingers throughout the piano. 

By the way, the piece in question was Bach G Minor, arranged by Lou Ni. 

"Hey, are you even listening?" 

Bach G Minor is my favourite piece, it has this sort of feel- 

Wait. 

Wait. 

Who was that? 

This is my apartment, I'm alone in the living room, and the door is locked. There shouldn't be anyone around me right now. 

The illusion of satisfaction shattered, the piano stool creaked as I stood up, taking a step back. 

As my eyes opened, I saw a figure of a girl right in front of me, replacing the piano I was just playing on.

She had long brown silky hair with straight bangs, blue sparkling eyes standing a head shorter than me. Moreover, this girl, wearing a white blouse and a striped skirt had an irritated look on her face as she looked up at me. 

She looked cute, insanely cute.

As I moved my gaze to look behind her, my eyes widened. 

Where was the piano I was just playing on? 

She stood in the same place the piano sat earlier. 

"Hey. Hey. You've been ignoring me this whole time you stupid Virtuoso." 

The girl in front of me went on her toes and waved a hand to my face. 

"Eh? Um, er, uh, mmm, sorry, but, who are you?" 

I took a few steps back, rubbing my eyes and responding. 

Wait first, give me a moment to think. 

I was playing on my upright-brown piano with my eyes closed, I heard the voice of someone and opened my eyes. I then see a girl standing right in front of me and my piano is gone. 

Huh? 

This doesn't make sense. 

"Who am I? What do you mean who am I? It's obviously me. Me! You've been playing me since you were 5!"

"I don't play women, I play pianos. Pianos like the one when my parents bought me when I was 5, the WH Paling Victor Upright Piano that I've been playing to this day, even just now."

"That's me, I'm that piano." 

"...What?" 

"I said that's me, I'm the WH Paling Victor Upright Piano." 

"And I'm Mozart." 

In response to my words, the girl's eyebrows twitched, clearly irritated by my words. She opened her mouth, softly saying:

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Yeah."

I replied immediately, lifting my head with a widened smirk, crossing my arms as I looked down on the penguin-sized girl in front of me, giving out an almost condescending and mocking expression. 

Seeing my smirk grow wider, the girl took a deep breath. 

"Then let me tell you something you jerk, your fingering is pathetic, you can't even hit my G minor scale properly. Your technique isn't refined even though you're a professional, and without that technique, you can't finger me like a real man!" 

"W-W-Wha-?!" 

Shot with this sudden lewd phrasing, my back straightened and my arms unknotted. My derisive appearance shattered immediately as I processed her wording. Hitting her G-minor scale? 

"-And what's with your hand posture? Are you fisting me? You've got to loosen up, your wrists should be flat, and you shouldn't be pushing downwards, you have to push your fingers into me-!" 

"Awawa! That's enough! Stop speaking! No more lewd phrases!" 

37