Piano Sonata No. 28
99 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1 

"Arthur, wake up! Wake up!" 

I heard the voice of Charlotte echo from beside me, my brain processing her voice dimly as I slowly woke up. 

"Mm...?" 

"Arthur! Arrrf-" 

After calling my name, Charlotte seemed to wince in pain. 

"Charlotte?!" 

Like a slash of ice cold water over my head, my body reacted instantly when I heard Charlotte's cry of pain. The fogginess from a few second ago completely disappeared as I threw the white sheets off of myself and leaned toward the side. 

"Are you alright?!" 

I saw Charlotte grasping her stomach, curling herself into a ball. 

"No! My stomach... No, strings, they hurt..." 

"Strings...?" 

Beside my bed was Charlotte's piano, she seemed to had made it appear just now. 

"I don't know what's wrong, but please replace the strings of C4 all the way to F6, including all the sharps and flats in between! It hurts so much!"

Charlotte said as I came closer to comfort her. 

Replace her strings, huh?  

I looked at the piano that was right beside my bedside. 

It seems like if there's something wrong with the piano, she'd feel it too.

I thought as I compared both Charlotte and the piano in my sight. 

"Just hang in there, Charlotte, I'll be done as quickly as possible." 

I wonder what caused this. 

I thought as I went under my bed to grab tools that Piano Technicians would use to tune or replace strings. 

I wasn't a trained piano technicians, but I learnt how to do it just by watching a guy do it for me one time when I was a kid. It was a long time ago, Charlotte's string broke and a key had to replace it, along with tuning the entire piano. 

Watching once was enough for me to learn. 

Years later, after getting the tools and doing it a few times myself (on other people's pianos), I became proficient in it. 

Proficient enough that I could earn my living just by being a Piano Technician. 

But don't change your piano strings at home without a professional, just let the professional Piano Technician do it. It's dangerous and could harm you and most importantly your piano if you have little to no experience. 

After grabbing the tools, I opened up the piano, removing the upper panel and music rack to get a good view of the piano strings. 

"Are you doing okay, Charlotte?" 

"It hurts a lot..." 

Charlotte sat upright beside the bed, looking at me, curling her back as she grasped her stomach with a winced expression while I was standing in front of the piano. 

It seems like after a while, Charlotte was able to tolerate this mysterious pain enough to speak sort of normally. 

"Notes C4 all the way to F6, right?" 

"Yeah..." 

From the box that I grabbed, I quickly went through the spare piano strings that I had as backup. 

No pianists, even the most professional would own backup strings at home. If something happened to their piano, they'd just have a Technician deal with it. 

But I was different. 

This piano, even before knowing it as Charlotte was special to me.

Taking care of it was and is my number one priority. 

"Alright Charlotte, I don't know if this is gonna hurt. But I'm gonna cut your strings." 

"No! Don't cut it!" 

Before I could grab the wire cutters that were in the box, Charlotte screamed. 

There were two ways to remove piano strings to be replaced, it was to undo the strong knot on the pins, or just cut it. 

"Would it hurt?" 

"Of course! How would you feel if I cut your fingers, huh?!" 

"It would hurt a lot."

With that in mind, I began to change Charlotte's strings. 

Part 2 

"Ahhh, that feels much better!" 

Charlotte laid on my bed, heaving a relieved smiling sigh. Her teeth shined as her eyes gave in to the pure bliss of comfort and dopamine. 

As I put away the tools that fixed charlotte, I pulled out a foldable workout bench and walked out of the room and into the direction of a smaller room of the apartment. 

"Eh?" 

Not surprisingly, Charlotte instantly got up and curiously followed right behind me. 

Before I could reach the room I wanted to go into, Charlotte suddenly jumped on my back, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. 

Her fluffy beautiful brown bed hair went all over, partially blocking my sight. 

She smelled nice, and her hair too. It was like throwing my head into a fluffy pillow smelling of strawberries.

...Hey, did she buy new shampoo or conditioner, how the heck did she buy hair products. I'll have to check my bank balance and my credit card transactions later. 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing." 

"I jumped on your back." 

She replied, mimicking my blunt tone. 

She then pinched my cheeks. 

"I love you, so let me stay on your back for a while." 

I can feel her chest rubbing against my back...

Charlotte didn't wear a bra, and the T-Shirt that she wore was mine and extremely thin. 

So the feeling was extremely intense. 

Hey, why is she pressing up against me so much? 

Charlotte was moving a bit too much while pressing herself up against my back, her hands even went from my neck to my chest and shoulders. 

It wasn't until later that I realized she was doing it on purpose. 

....

When I arrived at the room I was headed to in my apartment with Charlotte still hanging to my back like a Pokemon, I set up the workout bench and grabbed some dumbbells, and began to curl. 

One, Two, Three...

"All those grunts and groans I hear in this room from the living was this, huh? Well, I already knew it, but it's my first time seeing what you do here."

Charlotte got off my back and sat on the bench I set up. 

"You've never been in here?" 

"Of course, I have, just not while you're in here. It's such a small room, I'd be caught instantly back then when you didn't know me as 'Charlotte'." 

Sweat began to form on my forehead as I continued to curl, the weight was heavier than usual. 

It was getting hot, I took my shirt off. 

Charlotte rested her upper body on her elbows, leaning her chin on the palm of her hands as she smirked, ogling me as I took my shirt off. 

"How about you take yours off too if you're going to smirk like that?" 

I grinned at her. 

"Sure." 

Charlotte replied instantly as she began to undress. 

By the way, she was wearing nothing but my T-Shirt and my pair of boxers. Even though she had her own clothes, she still stole from my wardrobe. 

"Wait, no, don't do that-!"

I was just kidding.

I stopped her, grabbing her wrists in a rush. 

"Huuuh? Why not? You asked for it. Could it be, you're embarrassed? Hey hey, we've showered together before, what's the problem?" 

I'm working out, and I don't want to get distracted. 

"Shut up." 

I pushed her off the bench and began bench pressing. 

I couldn't see it, but Charlotte bit her lip with a lewd smile as she watched me. 

But despite that, I could feel her gaze on me. 

"Can you go play piano or something? I don't want to feel you staring at me while I work out." 

"No." 

It was an instantaneous reply. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't know."

She shrugged with a dumb expression on her face, tilting her head to the side and looking at the corner of the room. It was sarcasm, she really did know. 

I simply shrugged and continued to work out. 

An hour passed. 

"-There's just something about seeing a muscly sweaty Arthur that's so hot-"

There were hearts in Charlotte's eyes as she breathed heavily. 

"Did you say something?" 

I couldn't hear what she said.

"-Nothing." 

Part 3 

"Class is up, kids! Go enjoy your recess break!" 

Charlotte patted the heads of the children as they left the class with a joyful smile on her face. 

In the morning, I had a music class with the school I had a contract with. 

"Ughhh, I hate teaching kids." 

Sitting on the teacher's desk, I cradled my head exhaustedly. 

"What's wrong with them, eh? I think they're super cute." 

Charlotte jabbed me on my shoulder with a playful smirk. 

She went into a boxing stance and started jumping around, reaching out her hand and moving her fingers in and out, taunting me to approach. 

I didn't study boxing or that when I was a kid, but I was pretty interested in Muay Thai; a form of Thai Kickboxing, to put it short, it's kickboxing but more brutal. And to put it shorter, kickboxing is just boxing with kicks. 

I learned some Muay Thai for a bit, so it seemed pretty natural for me to get into my Muay Thai Stance. 

The mood was light as we both giggled, throwing weak jabs and punches at each other. 

"I didn't know you could box, Charlotte." 

Her form was immaculate, with no signs of her being a beginner of sorts. 

To be fair, I don't know how to fight properly, I just learned from the internet. If you were to pit me against an actual trained Muay Thai Kick Boxer fighter, I'd be demolished in 2 seconds.

"I really don't! I just watched you practice your 'Muay Thai Kick Boxing' at home, and now copying you." 

We were slowly and weakly hitting each other, we kept going at this pace until the point where we began to just do everything in literal slow motion. 

Charlotte "punched" me in the face. 

"Hah, that's what you get for being rude about the kids." 

Charlotte grinned victoriously. 

"Hey now, that's not fair, isn't it?" 

Wow, I'm having so much fun for some reason. 

...

"So what's on schedule today, Arthur?" 

Charlotte looked over my shoulder as we walked the streets outside of the school. 

"We still have a few hours until the Concerto begins, I don't know what to do though." 

"Oh, what's that!" 

Charlotte grabbed my hand and pointed toward a fast-food restaurant nearby. 

"That's McDonald's, want to eat?" 

"What's Mcdonald's?" 

Charlotte asked curiously. 

"I just told you it was a fast-food restaurant you fucking idiot."

I banged her head with my fist. 

--

"I'll go order something." 

Mcdonald's wasn't too full or empty, just a few sparse people with moderate conversation all around. As expected of a place full of working teenagers earning minimum wage, the place looked horrendous. 

I walked toward the register leaving Charlotte to sit on a faraway table and began to order food. 

I heard that the sprites are extremely fizzy, unreasonably so. 

"Two Spirits with Couple-Meal Offer." 

"-Eh?"

In front of me wasn't a teenager behind the register, but a very familiar face.

"Tom?" 

"Arthur?" 

The hell is Tom doing working at Mcdonalds, not even including the fact that we have a performance to perform in a few hours! 

He was the Celloist and a guy that I know from the Orchestra. The rich boy 

My usually stone-cold expression twisted into confusion, my head tilting as I squinted my eyes, giving a do-over on Tom for a second time. 

Compared to the other employees, Tom wasn't wearing the dress code. Instead, he wore black dress pants and a buttoned-up white shirt, extremely similar to mine but clearly of a much richer quality. 

Tom's Perspective...

What the hell do I do, I can't tell this peasant that I own the entire Mcdonald's Franchise as the CEO of McDonald's Corporation and here on an inspection because I was curious, and kind of hungry. 

Of course, Mcdonald's isn't the only thing that I own, I'm the richest man in the world. I pretty much own all the main company figures in the world. 

"Damn bro, what a surprise to see you here Arthur! You eating unhealthy today? And with... Charlotte?" 

"What the hell are you doing here, Tom." 

Arthur asked skeptically as he crossed his arms. 

"-Well, money is tough as a Celloist I gotta have something to do y'know?" 

"You're rich, you have your own butler, and you drove me and our friends to an expensive restaurant just yesterday and paid for everything." 

Fuck, I forgot about that.

Arthur knows I'm rich, just not the richest in the world. 

"Pfft, you saw through me there! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but my father sits on the director's board of McDonald's Inc, and sometimes he asks me to do casual errands like watching his store. I choose to do it for the food here, I'm pretty hungry for fast food." 

It's true that I came here to eat some free fast food and talk to the cute manager here. 

"Hey, there's a line here!" 

From behind Arthur, a customer exasperatingly blurted out, prompting Arthur to turn around and head back to his seat with Charlotte. 

Back to Arthur's Perspective...

Other than the fact Tom tried to lie, I didn't care much about what he was doing. If he was so rich, why would he need to have an excuse for an opportunity to eat some fast food? It was weird, but his business was his business. 

I was walking toward Charlotte, who was playing with some tissues. She looked like a kid with adhd, focusing all her attention on something as useless as tissues. Playing with them like it was a toy. 

But as I walked past a table of boys, I overheard something: 

"Hey, that brown-haired girl is kinda cute, isn't she?" 

"-You should go hit on her." 

Hearing this, I stopped in my tracks and turned to their table. 

I looked at them, they looked like teenage punks. 

"You got something for us, sir?" 

One of them said with a cocky expression. 

"That girl is mine, don't talk to her." 

-Is all I had to say.

I could hear the groans of disappointment as I turned around and walked toward Charlotte. 

"What happened, were they talking about something interesting?" 

It seemed like Charlotte noticed our short interaction but couldn't make out what it was about. 

"Ah no, they thought they recognized me for someone else."

I told Charlotte that we should move to another table, I didn't tell her it was because I didn't want other people looking at her. She didn't object and simply agreed.

With a completely different table, we waited for the food to be ready and served to our table. 

When it arrived, I stared at Charlotte as she curiously picked up the burger. 

"-It's so big~ It's too big for me, Arthur!" 

She knew what she was doing when she said that, fucking asshole. She's taunting me. 

"-I don't think something this big will fit inside me so easily~..." 

Her lewd mocking eyes said it all as she gave me a momentary smirk.

"-Arthur, can you force it in me? I can't just get it in properly... to eat~"

She stuck her tongue out and made a lewd gesture with both her hands, mimicking her sucking a dick. 

Ignoring her words for a while made her stop with her antics and she began to munch on her food. 

I watched her closely, not even touching my food. 

Her dazzling blue eyes glittered in the lights as her beautiful clear soft face began to eat. Seeing her made my heart race as I sighed to relax. 

"You're really so beautiful, Charlotte. The most beautiful girl in the world." 

I didn't even realize that I said that, my thoughts just escaped my mouth. 

Charlotte's stopped munching, and slowly swallowed her food. 

I expected her to just smirk and tell me "Yeah, I know" while giving me some sort of mocking grin, but the reaction was different. 

Her face went red and she tremblingly put down the burger and squeezed her shoulders together, she turned her head to the side looking toward the ground with a bashful expression. 

"Y-You're not allowed to say t-that so suddenly..." 

She was blushing, very uncharacteristic of her. 

Now it's my turn to fuck with her. 

"You're blushing, you know how cute you look when you blush like that? I'd love to fuck you with that expression plastered on your face."

She said lewd stuff to me, so I'm saying them back to her.

Payback. 

I gave her an evil mocking grin as I stood up to sit right beside her, wrapping my arm around her grabbing the side of her face with my palm, and pushing her toward my chest. 

With the other hand, I pat her head, feeling her soft cushioned hair on her head. 

Charlotte only went redder and dropped her head, hiding her eyes behind her french brown thick bangs. 

Ahh, this feels nice for a change, if this is how she felt when she fucked with me then it'd make sense. 

The hand with the arm wrapped around her forced her face to my lips as I french kissed her, I could feel the heat from her face radiate like a melting hot external heat source as our tongues wrapped.

With my one hand on her face pulling her closer, the free arm went to her shoulders, pulling her in before going down to her chest. 

I began to fondle her chest. 

I could feel Charlotte shudder as she felt my hands. 

I pulled my lips apart. 

"This is your debt owed to me with interest for all those times you've fucked with me with that bratty mischievous grin and giggle." 

Charlotte was breathing heavily with her tongue sticking out and eyes almost closed as she looked at me desperately as she weakly grabbed my wrist, purposefully weak. 

"Arthur- Mmphh-!" 

The desperate hot mess of a Charlotte tried to say something, but I shut her with another kiss, invading her mouth with my tongue roughly. 

Luckily, we were in a more private area of the Mcdonalds' where no one could see us. There were small walls around us that served as chairs for other guests on the other side so no one could see anything. 

Her breasts felt so soft, but the feeling was interrupted by the bra underneath. 

My fingers began to unbutton her blouse as I went under, touching the skin of her stomach. 

So smooth. 

Charlotte made a weird noise as she noticed my hand under her blouse, but she didn't resist, she began to give in, letting me do whatever I wanted as I continued to tongue-kiss her. 

I slipped under her bra and groped her breasts. They fit in the palm of my hand and felt insanely soft.

Charlotte made a light moaning sound as I squeezed.

Her face looked extremely lewd, like an extremely horny girl in the heart, as I pulled away from the kiss her tongue stuck out as she breathed heavily. Her eyes trailed from my face to my crotch, noticing a huge tent. 

But before anything could do anything, an employee with a broom came over and began to clean. 

For some reason, Charlotte suddenly stood up and sat on my lap, completely ignoring the employee, and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. 

Noticing this display of romantic affection, the employee immediately left. 

I felt Charlotte's butt rubbing against my dick, she did it purposefully. 

She wore a black skirt, so I could feel almost bare skin rub against me which was stimulating enough for me to silently groan. 

Noticing my noises, Charlotte grinded faster against my crotch. 

I moved my hand down and grabbed her soft round butt, with the other I pulled away from her kiss. 

"...Why is it wet down there." 

I asked Charlotte, noticing the dampness belonging to Charlotte seeping into my crotch area. 

Charlotte bit her lip, smirking with a desperate horny expression. 

She didn't say anything though, and just moved her hand down toward my crotch and unzipped my trousers. Her hands explored for a bit before grabbing onto something thick. 

"There it is!" 

Charlotte excitedly said as she pulled my member out, the thick piece of meat laid flatly up against her stomach. 

"Now this, this is big~" 

Charlotte bit her lip again as she looked down at the large cock against her. It reached all the way to her breasts. 

"This can't fit in me, you'll actually kill me! How did it get so big? Oh my god, when I first saw this in our shower together I got so wet... I didn't think it was real." 

Charlotte said as she grabbed it and inspected it with a desperate expression. 

She was sitting on my lap with her body facing toward mine so if anyone walked toward the spot of the area, all they would see is just a romantic couple making out. 

I could feel Charlotte's crotch getting wetter and wetter, soaking my trousers even more. It seems like she liked what she was looking at.  

With both hands, Charlotte wrapped around my member and began to pump it. 

"Doing this in public..." 

I muttered under my breath. 

Charlotte was giving me a handjob in public. 

Her soft hands felt perfectly wrapped around as she pumped up and down, she spat to make it slippery and easier to do. 

"It feels so thick."

Charlotte muttered as she began to pump faster and faster, her hands going up and down.

The pleasure was insane. 

"Lick it." 

I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. 

Without hesitation, Charlotte moved back on my lap, sitting near my knees, and bent down, licking the tip of my member. 

Her tongue went around and up. 

I grit my teeth, trying not to make a sound. 

Seeing my struggle, Charlotte smirked as she opened her mouth and began to suck on it as she pumped my member with both her hands. 

"I love this dick so much~"

Charlotte said as she pulled away, and went right back in, sucking deeper and deeper toward the base. 

My member felt warm and wet, the pleasure from her tight mouth wrapped around it was unbearable. I felt the insides of her mouth go up and down against my dick. 

At some point, I couldn't bear it anymore and I grabbed the top of her head. 

"Mmph?" 

Charlotte looked confused as she felt my hands on her head, grasping her hair. 

She made a weird noise as I slammed her head to the base of my cock, shoving it deep down her throat. I slammed it over and over again, Charlotte's eyes rolled back as she became a huge desperate horny mess. 

I pulled out, giving her the chance to breathe. 

"Uggh, I- Haah... Haah... I came... Arthur..." 

I could feel her juices squirting against my legs. 

For the next 10 minutes, I throatfucked her until I came into her mouth, and forced her to swallow it. 

Luckily the music in here was loud enough to drown out her lewd noises. 

Spoiler

I hope you don't mind the smut.

[collapse]
9