Ch.7 That was easy!
1.1k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Remember to do as I say, Otome!" Kazuki said with a serious face as observed the situation from behind a bush near the entrance.

"You are going to be okay right?" Otome asked with a worried face as she didn't like what he was about to do and she continued, "We can mom or auntie to save Otome instead of doing that."

"Heh! Don't worry about me and just trust me as everything will work out fine." He said with a smile while patting her head, "Also if something goes wrong remember to shout for help as loud as you can."

"Wait-" Before she could say anything, he ran towards them as she looked at him with a worried look but she suddenly clenched her fist and mumbled with a determined face, "I will not let anything happen to Kazuki-kun."

"Are you sure that this is going to work?" Elena asks with a curious face as she wasn't really confident of this plan working.

"Hmm dunno honestly but it's better than nothing." He shrugged his shoulders as he ran towards the old man while his back was turned towards him.

'Don't kill him, don't kill him.' Kazuki thought with a smile on his face as he quickly closed the distance between him and the old man while Elena just shrugged her shoulders and decided to observe the situation quietly.

"Hehehe! I didn't expect to find such a cute girl in the park alone but don't mind if I do- ugh!" As the old man was enjoying the touch of Rinka in his hands and was about to commit the vicious act, he felt a sudden stinging pain near his lower body.

"Shouldn't have come here, Old man!" Kazuki shouted as he headbutted the old man's pelvis which made him almost lose his consciousness and his grip of Rinka slowly loosened up.

"Onii-chan!" Rinka mumbled with a surprised voice and tears in her eyes as she hadn't expected anyone to save her and lost almost all her hope.

"How can I not save my cute little sister!" He said with a smile as he pulled her for a hug and slowly started to pat her head.

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Onii-chan!" Rinka hugged him tightly and with a sobbing voice, she started mumbling that.

A little weirded out by her behaviour, he still patted her head while he signalled something with his second hand as a sudden shout was heard.

"Officer right there! He is there! Come quickly!" Otome's voice was heard with a panic in her tone as she slowly ran towards them with her little legs.

"Fuck!" The old man suddenly stood up and started running towards the opposite direction as he didn't expect his plan to fail and now he didn't want to go behind bars.

"K-Kazuki-kun, it worked!" Otome ran towards him and stood next to him while catching her breath as he patted her with a smile on his face and said, "Good work Otome, as you did great!."

"Kazuki-kun… You Idiot!" When he patted her head, her smile slowly crumbled as tears fell down from her eyes and she hugged him from the other side and continued, "What would have happened if something happened to you, you're an idiot, idiot, idiot!"

"Well aren't you in a predicament if I say so." Elena mumbled while narrowing her eyes as she saw Rinka and Otome hugging him from both sides, as one kept mumbling 'Onii-chan' like a broken radio and the other scolding him.

"Haha! That's true, also why are there no people in the park?" He asked while patting them both to calm them down as Elena looked around the empty park and answered, "The power of plot."

"Uh-huh, I see." He mumbled as he focused his attention on two of them and try to calm them down.

Few minutes later.

"So, are both of you alright now?" Kazuki asked both of them as they have finally stopped crying but have snuggled up in his chest, hearing his question both of them nodded their head meekly.

"Um, Onii-chan…" Suddenly Rinka looked at him and with a worried and questioning gaze asked, "Weren't you going to abandon me?"

"Rinka…" He looked her in the eyes as she looked at him warily when suddenly he flicked her forehead and said, "You really are an Idiot."

"Ouch! What was that for? Also don't call me an idiot." Rinka siad with an angry face when suddenly he smiled and pinched her cheeks and with a smile said, "You really are an idiot, listen I can never abandon you as you are my little sister so you will be forever with me."

"Eh! Really? Can I be with you forever?" She asked with a gleaming face as all of the anger for calling her an idiot was gone, to which he just nodded his head with a smile and then she started mumbling quietly with a weird smile on her face while she hugged him even more tightly.

"What about me, Kazuki-kun?" Otome asked with a curious look as she stared at him intently to which he just patted her head and said, "I will also be forever with you after all didn't I promise to, ugh… marry you."

"Hehe! We will be together forever, Kazuki-Kun!" She said with a huge smile on her face while her eyes were a little darkened as he felt goosebumps looking at both of them.

"Hey! Why are they acting like that?" He asked Elena as they started showing signs that his girlfriends in previous life were showing after their relationship.

"Hmm, they just like you too much if I have to guess." She said while looking at both of them as she hadn't encountered something like that in real life, "Also wasn't that too easy for you to make them like you?"

"What can I say? Children are pretty easy to manipulate." He said while observing both of them lost in their world and just Elena was about to say something about that remark, he patted both their heads and said, "Hmm, let's go back home for now as that scary uncle can come again."

""Hmm, let's get out of here quickly, Onii-chan/Kazuki-kun"" Both of them said at the same time and started pulling by grabbing each of his hands, this didn't let Elena say anything to him as he was busy talking to them.

11