Vol.2 Chapter 11: Repetens diem
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

536f6d657468696e6720626567696e732c207468656e20746865726527732061206d6964646c652c20627574207468656e2074686572652773206120626567696e6e696e6720616761696e3f

"...y"
"L... Li... ...ly"
"...Lily wake up, you need to get ready."
"Lily it's eight o'clock"

I immediately open my eyes in shock and look at my clock. It's eight twenty-two!
Shit! Shit! Shit! I immediately jump out of bed and run past my father, grabbing clothes and a towel and rush towards the bathroom.
After undressing I immediately jumped into the shower and the remaining drowsiness I had left in me was shocked out of my system by the cold water.
I spend 5 minutes cleaning myself in the shower, getting out and getting dressed into my school uniform and run downstairs.

I grab my bag off the table and steal the peanut butter and jam sandwich my dad was making at the kitchen bench.
As I'm running out the door with a sandwich in one hand and my bag over the other shoulder I hear my dad shout "Have a nice day at school!"
"Bye Da-" that's odd? I'm having this extreme sense of Deja Vu, I wonder why? Anyway, "bye Dad!" And I immediately start sprinting towards my school.

Shit! I pull out my phone to check the time and it's eight thirty-five meaning I have five minutes before the second bell rings for first period.

As I'm sprinting full speed and turn a corner my school finally comes into view, as I'm running towards the gate the fucking bell rings!
I make it through the gates and by the time I see my class door I'm already two minutes late!
As I run through the door I trip on the door frame and tumble into class, I embarrassingly stand up "Sorry for being la-" again with that weird feeling, what is wrong with me? "Hello? What were you saying sorry for again?"
"Sorry sir, for being late that is..." 
"It's fine just make sure it doesn't happen again." I hear moaning between the rest of the class for only getting a slap on the wrist when the punishment for being late is usually more severe, hehe this is a perk of being top of the school.

*RING* *RING*
Oh, that's the bell, yes! I can finally go home! "Hey, Lily wanna come hang out with us?"
"Sure wh-" AGAIN! IT'S SO WEIRD!
"You know what, I forgot I had something to do so you guys go without me." "Heh? Well ok, let's go Skye."

I've been feeling weird all day, along with this constant feeling of Deja Vu.
Welp, I'm just gonna head home for now. And so I do that and begin walking home

"Hey!"
I look around and the only person I see is this tall shady but handsome looking dude by an alleyway that branches off the main street.
"Are you talking to me?" I ask while pointing to myself. He nods to confirmation.
This situation felt weird and this guy was shady "well, I don't know you so I'm gonna continue this way." I said that in an attempt to leave and I begin walking.
But he steps out in front of me and blocks my path, "tell your father that he doesn't have much time left and that the stability is decreasing."
What? "Leave me alone, if you have business with my father take it up with him!"
"Argh! I cant! The idiot blocked me out because I kept warning him!" He suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me closer, "just do as I say and tell him!"
Startling me I scream but I couldn't see anyone in close proximity that could help me so I kick him in the nuts hoping he would let me go but the freak doesn't even flinch!
Suddenly a fist comes out of nowhere and connects with his face! "Dad?!"
Yes, the fist belonged to my father! "Who is this weirdo?" He looks at me then back at the guy who grabbed me.
He looks at me again and says "everything will be fine, just go to sleep for me real quic..." and just as he's about to finish what he was saying I get drowsy and slowly begin to fall into a deep sleep as light escapes my eyes...

 

"...y"
"L... Li... ...ly"
"...Lily wake up, you need to get ready."
"Lily it's eight o'clock"

I immediately open my eyes in shock and look at my clock. It's eight twenty-two!
Shit! Shit! Shit! I immediately jump out of bed and run past my father, grabbing clothes and a towel and rush towards the bathroom.
After undressing I immediately jumped into the shower and the remaining drowsiness I had left in me was shocked out of my system by the cold water.
I spend 5 minutes cleaning myself in the shower, getting out and getting dressed into my school uniform and run downstairs.

I grab my bag off the table and steal the peanut butter and jam sandwich my dad was making at the kitchen bench.
As I'm running out the door with a sandwich in one hand and my bag over the other shoulder I hear my dad shout "Have a nice day at school!"
"Bye dad!" After saying my goodbyes I immediately start sprinting towards my school.

0