The Plot deceived the Devil Lord
243 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Qing slept for some time before waking up. He went to the bathroom in his office and took off the casual clothes to wear the military uniform. Lu Army has different Uniform from other 4 armies as Lu army is not Empires. The Uniform was white with black linings. The shoes were black, The cape behind the Uniform was also black. 

Right after wearing the Uniform, Lu Qing summoned the Owen siblings. Kevin Owen and Mia Owen, are sentries, orphans and joined the Lu army to live separately from the Empire. 

In Essence, the Lu army is composed of Orphans, Criminals, escapees, slaves, and aliens who were despised by their own kinds. So this army is a Unique one which has 4 million soldiers same as the 1st army and yet has all kinds of troublemakers. Because the Lu family readily helped them live peacefully, their love and loyalty for the Lu army are beyond souls. Another fun thing is that in the Lu army, there is no gender discrimination but on the opposite, they want this discrimination. The Sentries can be suppressed by Guides, The Norms can suppress Guides and Sentries. All in all, This 3rd army of the Empire, Only loves to work for Lu Qing and none else. Because of this trust and no discrimination, The Lu army's people know that their Master is a Guide. these 4 million people are this loyal that in the last 10 years, not even an insect knows that Lu Qing is a Guide.

Kevin and Mia entered the office and saluted.

Lu Qing came out from his daydreaming and coughed to clear his throat.

"I need you all to pack up, We will be going to headquarters in 2 days."

The Headquater of all 5 armies is in Capital Star. When there is no war the 5 armies should remain in the capital Star, But 3rd army is still Unique in style, It remains in border 24/7 and if not there, They go out in space to play Star Pirates, Of course, that's only playing and if they see someone distress, they rescue that one, As they did to those Protagonists. Sigh...

Kevin and Mia were a bit shocked, But this was also reasonable, They have had all the fun at the border, it's time to pay attention to capital star, It's completely within their unreasonable Master's personality.

"And one more thing, Kevin go and search for Rex Morgan, Ru Jing, Davis Reynold, and Shen Qi Heng. See when they are graduating."

"Yes!"

Kevin leaves the Office and Mia stares at Lu Qing, who tilts his head.

"Master, What about the Young Masters and Young Lady?"

Oh yeah...There are those 3 devils too. The Original Owner of this body knew that finding a Sentry with 100% integration of mental power is impossible, There Lu family has this rule from its first generation, Which marries when they find their fated other or else forget it, Adopt people with the same mental attribute and sub-gender as them. But Lu Qing who had Sub-gender of Guide and had the Mental attribute of Ice which was as rare as thunder attribute could only cough up blood. Cause a guide having an attribute was so unique that people will treat them as national treasure 'Panda'. Where could he find a mental attribute Ice Guide? So he went and did an extremely bad experiment with the federation and Alien Alliance people, Which is asexually producing children. 

In this interstellar era, Children can be born as long as a parent donates their DNA. Leave other stuff to technology. Because there was only one parent in Lu Qing's case he used the banned technology and in result, three children were born, All three Guides with Ice-attributes. They didn't totally look like Lu Qing, They had white hair and blue eyes like the First Generation of the Lu Family. Other features like nose and eyes matched somewhat with Lu Qing. 

The two twin boys are called Lu Ning and Lu Xing. Lu Ning is a polite and gentle baby while Lu Xing is a high temper as Lu Qing when he is in bad mood. The 3rd baby is a girl called Lu Xinya, she is a sweet baby whom Lu Qing cannot control. All three are 4 years old this year. While this guy himself is only 24. So in this interstellar world where people can live for 500 years, this guy has children when he himself is considered a child. 

"Of Course they will come with us. Where else can I send them?"

In the plot, there was not even a single mention of these babies. Which shows that something might have gone wrong and killing the babies.

"Then I will go and check on them."

"Go."

After Mia left the office became silent once again. 

Lu Qing supported his back with the seat. He closed his eyes and thought. This plot can not go on. Either pull the roots before they become a plant or burn the whole plant before it could cause damage. 

This Devil Lord agrees to destroy the plot. It must be destroyed cause I won't let it play with the people under me. Cause they are mine, Devil Lord Lu Qing's People.

Soon Kevin came back with a petite boy, He had black short hair and blue eyes. White tender skin and height a bit smaller than Kevin. This boy is a Guide named Alex. He is not only a Guide but also an Alien, his race is an elf. He has water element powers. He is the leader of the information department of Lu Army. 

"Master, Alex has gathered all information and he says he found something weird while investigating these people."

Lu Qing nods to Kevin who leaves after saying what he had to. Alex takes a seat on the couch.

"Master, These people you asked me to search have some weird perks."

"Go on."

"Rex Morgan and Ru jing, they are Guides not only that they are wild guides. They disguise themselves as norms and entered the Military academy."

Of Course, I know that. 

"Anything else?"

"Yes, The Blackmarket's people are supporting these two."

Lu Qing straightens up. This was new.

"Explain."

Alex opens his light brain and a projection appears on it. It was of a bottle with blue shining water in it.

"The person named Ru Jing sells this water bottle on the black market. It can relieve the riot of Sentries. And also help Norms clear their negative energy. He named it Holy Water and sells it at a high price. There are 10 bottles per month."

This was not in the novel. I might have forgotten? No that is not possible. My memory and this Lu Qing's memory are the same. Photographic memory. We can't forget what we see once. 

"Do you know where it comes from?"

Alex shook his head.

"We don't have a confirmed answer."

"So you have a doubt?"

"Yes. Our people have searched. This Ru Jing Guide has water attribute mental power which he uses in front of others to show that he is a norm."

"So you are doubting the Holy Water to come from Ru Jing's own mental attribute?"

"Yes. As you know Master, A Guides Mental power can relieve the symptoms of a Sentry's riot. This is the only clue right now."

"Hm. Keep an eye on him. And about others?"

Alex changed the picture on the screen. It showed the picture of a young boy with a sunny personality and one with a serious personality. Both looked exactly the same.

"The one with a sunny personality and wearing luxurious clothes is Davis Reynold while the person in the other picture is Louis Allier. But Davis is not Davis and Louis is not Louis. They have changed their identity."

Lu Qing felt a headache coming. Alex continued like it didn't matter to him.

"This person called Louis is the real Davis but he has lost his memories when he was kidnapped at age of 5. Now he lives in the Federation as a wild sentry, he is also a criminal there. While Davis is not Davis or Louis, He is someone who came out of nowhere. We still can't find much about him."

Curse that plot, The real grandson of the Emperor is in the Federation acting as a wild sentry and criminal for 15 years and this unknown being is treated as the real one! Curse the damn plot, if this is true, it means that this book didn't have one season. Because the real Davis will also need an entry and the Lu family's children will also need revenge. Goodness. I have a very bad premonition about the future if this goes on.

"Leave it, First go and ask Colonel Kim to take the 3rd battalion and catch this Louis from the federation. Also don't force the guy but ask him if he wants to come. If not then force him ok?"

Alex hesitated and then nodded.

In the 3rd army, there are 6 battalions and 4 colonels, and 2 lieutenant colonels. Colonel Kim Sang-Min was a High-level guide with no mental body. Yes, no mental body. All High-Level Guides or Sentries have mental bodies like Lu Qing's mental body is a white panther. Alex's mental body is a hamster, Kevin's mental body is a Lion and Mia's a lioness not much different. Because of this he was hated by his own fiance and almost sold by family when Lu Qing took him in. He became cold and merciless and cause of this he is also called the Walking freezer in the 3rd army. Though he is cold, he still likes people of the 3rd army and treats them like family. 

As Alex opened another file it had Shen Qi Heng and a woman. Lu Qing knew nothing was going to be good. The whole plot was a deception. What heart promise?! This whole thing has become tilted.

"Shen Qi Heng, The General of 5th army's son. Actually-"

"He is not his son."

"Mn. His wife had an affair with the Herald family's Son before marriage. And this guy is his seed."

"The Heralds are?"

Because Lu Qing doesn't like to stay in Capital Star or near any planet inhabited by those people who want his life and his army, he knows nothing. The plot also didn't mention the Heralds.

Alex knew that, So he calmly answered.

"The Herald family are the owner of empire's 3 energy stones mines."

"So they are Quite rich and influential?"

"Exactly."

"General Shen don't know that his son is his?"
"Yes, Master."

Oh!! What's wrong with this plot! It's wrong from every angle!! Even me as Devil Lord, who deceives others was deceived!!

"Anything wrong with Rex morgan?"

"Right now, He is only a wild Guide."

He...is unusually...Pure.

12