The Royal Family
201 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a Place far from the barren planet Lu Qing was, There was a person sleeping on the couch of his office. He had his head full of sweat, and his handsome face was twitching from pain. 

Gu Liuxiang painfully opened his eyes he had confusion in his dark phoenix eyes that disappeared as soon as it appeared. He put on hand on his throbbing temple, took a deep breath, and stood up. 

He was a handsome man, with tall height and perfect figure. He swept the black hairs back by his hand and moved to the bathroom to take a bath. As soon as he went another person appeared in the Office by opening the door.

"Liuxiang?"

The boy had soft eyes, Which brighten at the moment he saw the bathroom door. He looked beautiful and had feminine air. The Golden hairs were long-reaching his waist, His emerald eyes shined as soon as he saw the door opening.

Gu Liuxiang came out of bathroom in black bathrobe and saw the uninvited guest in his Office. He looked at the person and ignored them.

Yuin didn't mind the cold expression on him but yelled sweetly.

"Liuxiang!"

Gu Liuxiang stopped and looked at Yuin with deep and dark eyes.

"You don't have the right to call my name yet."

A bit scared Yuin gulped but then encouraged himself and again said.

"but I am your Fiance candidate, I also have 81% MentalPower Match with you. I am considered half Fiance of yours-"

"If you call my name again, You will lose that tongue."

A bit irritated, Gu Liuxiang left the Office after changing his clothes, He went to meet his father to talk about this Yuin guy. He was about to leave the Headquarters when he saw his Sergeant coming to him in a hurry.

"Marshal!"

Gu Liuxiang nodded, In response, the Sergeant told his report.

"Marshal, The 3rd army has shown irregular movements."

Raising his eyebrows, Gu Liuxiang looked a bit surprised. That army finally showed something irregular? For 10 years he is keeping an eye on this army settled on the border with the mysterious Marshal Lu, But they fight with Zergs or help to arrest some criminals on the border, Other than that not even a single movement is shown, Now after 10 years, there is a response?

"What is it?"

"Marshal, It seems like the whole 3rd army is withdrawing from the border."

The pure surprise came on Gu Liuxiang's face. Withdrawing? That army?

"When?"
The sergeant looked embarrassed and said.
"Marshal, As always the 3rd army is too mysterious, We can't even hack into their Main System, So we don't know when they will withdraw or where they are going but judging from the speed and direction. It seems that in a day they will reach the Capital Star."

Gu Liuxiang looked away and nodded.

"Keep an eye on them."

He then looked at the direction in which the 3rd army's headquarters was. For 5o years, this headquarters has remained barren. 

It seems like Capital Star will be lively soon.

 

On other hand, Lu Qing looked at his three children with a teasing look. 

In front of him, pure two pure-looking sweet boys with similar children's clothing were standing with begging eyes and on his side, a sweet girl was pulling his hand and saying.

"Daddy~ Just this once~ Please~"

The little girl is Lu Xinya. She was wearing a white skirt with a pink top and a fluffy hair band on her long white hair. The boys are Lu Ning and Lu Xing. They were also begging in a sweet and pouty tone.

"Yes, Daddy only this one time, Pleaaaaaseee!"

Lu Xing pouted said while blinking at him and Lu Ning used a teary face saying.

"Daddy~"

This was a new type of attack style the Devil Lord faced. It was a very dangerous one too, cause this Devil Lord...Likes cute stuff. Especially this...coquettish behaviour from soft buns...Ah...

"Ok, Then one time."

"YAY!"

The three jumped from happiness. They knew their dad now. Before their Dad didn't have time to see them, but now in the last 4 days, they have seen that he likes to see them and also likes when they use this tone. so they found their perfect dad's weakness.

What happened was four days ago, Lu Qing was very hungry and had to eat something but what he faced was...bland soup and white rice...If not this then a Fuckingly disgusting nutrient solution. The great Devil Lord, couldn't stand this. So he decided to cook and the result was that when the delicious smell came, the people from all departments came running and saw him cooking. 

He had no choice and taught the Chief Chef of his army, Chef Carl. After he saw the 10 recipes and saw how he cooked, he made it. It was a talent that he made 80% similar to Lu Qing and from that day, The 3rd army started looking for seeds as they decided to open farms for their own use.

The dishes were simple Chinese dishes from the earth back in Lu Qing's universe. As the Devil Lord of Modern times, Lu Qing had no time to play villain, His whole clan agreed with him, That changing with times might be better and so the Devil Clan became slackers, though they did cultivate that is if they had time from their daily drama serials, cooking shows, teaching, schools, lectures, jobs or novels, etc. Simply Modern Times were proved harmful even for the Devil Sect.

Lu Qing was born when the times were changing and he had learned thousands of skills. In those 2000 years, he used hundreds of identities to learn much different stuff to relieve his boredom. He became a student, teacher, Police Office, Commander, Artist, Actor, Doctor, Engineer, Fortune teller, etc 

And just a day ago he made cookies for the kids cause he had nothing better to do, the kids loved them and that's what's going on.

Kevin came with Alex to his Office and saw, Lu Qing and the three kids having a cookie party, there were many types of sweets amongst. Alex came and took one from the plate and bite it. He loved it instantly.

"Mmm~ Master...Bake more, No please hand over the recipe for this!"

Alex said to Lu Qing with shining eyes. Lu Qing smirked and nodded. Kevin coughed and said.

"Master, Mia told me that a call from Royal Family is coming. And the encrypted code is most likely the Emperor's Light brain's code."

Interesting, Lu Qing thought. The Emperor of the Empire might want to make friends with the Lu family and tie them to Empire but they have never forced them or touched their bottom line, this makes the Lu army is still loyal to the Empire.

"Alright, Tell her to connect it to my light brain."

Kevin nodded and went out, Alex and Lu's children were still in the cookie paradise. Lu Qing was relaxed now. Four days were enough for him to completely adapt to this world. Now what he wants is clear, he is more composed and bored.

Soon Mia connected his light brain with the Emperor's call. 

The screen went bright and a man in his middle age came into the picture. The person was Emperor Gu Yang. The 21st Emperor of the empire. He is almost 120 this year and also a capable sentinel(or sentry). He had black short hair and gentle-looking blue eyes.

[You have grown up.]

Lu Qing smiled and spoke.

"Of course I would. It's ten years after all."

[Yeah. You changed a lot. From that expressionless and cold face to this amusing beautiful face.]

"Thanks for the compliment Uncle."

[It's nothing, You are my nephew-in-law after all.]

Lu Qing smiled in return. Emperor's Empress Lu Li Mei is the original Lu Qing's Aunt. She is a Norm. Not a Guide or Sentinel. The Emperor fell in love with her when she was in her early thirties and they met on the battlefield. At that time, Grandfather Lu had just died and his two surviving children were Lu Li Mei, the current Empress, and Lu Zhen. 

Lu Zhen was younger than Lu Li Mei and the only heir of the Lu family too. Lu Zhen supported his sister's love for the Emperor and like that the Emperor who was still the unnamed crown prince went on the journey to get his title and in this, the Lu family helped him. The Emperor hides the relationship between him and the Lu family to continue the tradition of the Lu family and because of this no one knows the affairs of the Lu family as the Emperor and Empress themselves are hiding it, And on the order of them, The Main Brain of Empire helps in hiding the tracks of Lu family.

The story of the Emperor and Empress and the Lu Family will be closed for now. Let's focus on the Emperor.

"Uncle, How is my Aunt?"

[As you know, she still likes drinking, and fighting. She might be the most violent Empress ever.]

"You choose her~"

[I don't doubt my choice, she looks heroic like this.]

"you telling me that my Aunt is...a musclewoman? Aunt you heard him, right?"

A beautiful woman was standing behind the Emperor with her arms folded and looking at Emperor with her narrow eyes. While Emperor stiffened.

[My dear, It's your Nephew who is talking whatever he thinks. I didn't say it!]

[You think I don't know what you said?]

[No dear, it's not that-]

[I will handle you later. Let's talk with my lovely nephew first.]

[Oh.]

"Hello, Aunt."

Lu Qing was amused by the grieving expression on Emperor's face. The Emperor and Empress only talk like this with the Lu family. Even the prince and princess have never seen them this relaxed and free. The Emperor in front of them is always strict and expressionless and the empress is violent and indifferent. This is for the betterment.

[How are you, A'Qing?]

"I am quite better. How are my cousins?"

[Mn, My First son who was a guide married away and have a son named Davis, Can be said your Nephew. He is 4 years younger than you.]

"Of course Aunt, I remember, When Brother Gu Hui was pregnant you and Uncle always came to report to father and Mother about how he looks bloated and how you guys are already becoming grandparents. basically boasting to my parents."

[Hahaa. Also, my other son is 37, and just like his father. He decided to marry, but he can't find someone he likes.]

"So he just wanted to be like Uncle and marry at age of 37? brother Gu Liang sure is funny as always."

[sigh, these days he is eating me, saying he must marry before his birthday party, Where do I find someone he likes? Do you have someone in view?]

"Me?"

Lu Qing looked at Alex sitting and eating with the children.

"I have someone in view~"

[Really?! Finally...Do you have a pic? Send me the details. Do you know them? Boy or Girl? Guide? Sentry?]

[Dear calm down. A'Qing looks afraid of you now.]

He really was afraid, He still remembers how his father and subordinates always tried to make him marry. This Aunt also gives him that feeling. The feeling of horror of not being able to answer yet need to answer.

"Ahem. Anyway, How did you call Uncle?"

[Oh. I didn't get your mail for 3 months, I thought that you were busy. Yet now I am getting the news of you coming to Capital Star. What's going on?]

Lu Qing decided to go against the plot, but that doesn't mean he will do it like those Dramas and Novels, In which the main character decides to take everything on himself, sacrificing himself, getting in trouble, always saving, etc. He is Devil Lord, Why the Fuck will he do it himself?

"Uncle there is a report I got from my side."

[What is it?]

On the Screen, both the Emperor and the Empress straighten up and became serious.

"I heard that Davis got kidnapped once?"

[Yeah, that happened, But he was found almost the next day.]

Lu Li Mei answered. She had a bad premonition about the next words of Lu Qing. 

"I got news that Davis was exchanged by someone who I don't know about. And the real Davis is named Louis, lives in the federation as wild sentinel."

The news was bad. As for the past 15 years they have been fostering someone they don't know, They have only one grandson and he is in the federation.

[Are you sure?]

"100%. You know that our Lu family intelligence is classified as the most advance and correct one. Though only we know that."

[This is real trouble. Wait, but I remember Gu Hui once did genetic matching and he had our genes.]

"Uncle, You know that in this advanced world, nothing is impossible. Don't you know how Lu Xinya and others came to?"

The Emperor frowned and sighed. The Empress looked at Lu Qing and asked.
[What's your plan?]

"I am not sure if the federation is behind it or the Alliance or...Empire. But what i am sure is that they meant to work on royal family's genes but Davis I mean Louis ran away. I have sent Colonel Kim to get him, for some time I will keep him in the 3rd army. Until I get to meet you, Uncle and Aunt."

[I get that. Also why the decision on coming?]

"I just told you, I have my suspicion that something very dark is going on inside the Empire, right under our eyes...Under your eyes Uncle. Be more vigilant. I also found that General Shen's son isn't his own."

[What?!]

[Oh my God?! Hw come.]

General Shen is the maternal cousin of the emperor, though the two families are related they have fewer familial ties. But General Shen and Emperor and Empress were best friends in their heydays. So this was also a cruel reality to them.

"I don't know much. I think you know better."

[Then you take care.]

"No problem. I will not come in public view for another 4 months though."

[Alright, I will handle that.]

"Also Uncle, I am deciding to take some people from the military academy to Lu Army."

[What?!]

[A'Qing, You..]

"Aunt, Times have changed, The Lu family can't always work as vagabonds right? and in this time where some forces are working against you and Uncle from inside, I need to prepare for the future too."

[A'Qing..Well if this is your decision, Aunt will be with you.]

"I know."

[Oh right! Send me more pictures of my Grandnephews and nieces. They looked so cute and chubby.]

[I agree, it might be age, but seeing such sweet children heals my mind.]

"Same Uncle. It's pretty sweet playing and talking with them."

[Why are you talking like you are older than me?]

"Aiyo, I am older of course. I also have three children, just like you and they are more troublesome than yours~"

[....Goodness.]

"Then I will talk later. We will be in capital star in 6 hours."

[Alright, See you soon.]

 

 

 

10