Arriving at the Capital Star Ayali.
199 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to Capital Star!"

An overly enthusiastic old man came to starport in the middle of the night to get 3rd army. As the 3rd army had 1 million people, the Main Brain of the Empire closed over 500 km of the area near the starport. With this Lu Qing and others arrived safely. 

The Capital Star is called Ayali. It is the size of the sun if compared. This star is the3rd largest star in Empire's Star Map. The air of Capital Star is fresher than the Border Planets. 

Lu Qing who was carrying sleeping Lu Xinya in his arms came out of Starport. Behind him were Kevin and Mia with Lu Ning and Lu Xing in their arms. Alex and Chef Carl were with 1st battalion commander, Colonel Estella Nunez. 

Estella is the second powerful Sentry woman in the 3rd army, She is grumpy and has a hot temper compared to the cold and elegant Mia, She is completely opposite. Estella's father died protecting Lu Zhen, Lu Qing's father, Because of that Lu Qing wanted to repay her and made the young girl join the army.  

There are 2 Generals in the 3rd army, unlike other armies where 4 Generals are present. Because these 2 people were equal to 10 already and Lu Qing knew that having more than will make the army divide from inside. These 2 Generals are Guide and Norm, Not Sentry. The 3rd army doesn't follow common sense. In the 3rd army if you have power and will, You can be anything, Gender never mattered. As Lu Zhen and Lu Qing started to hide their steps, No one knows what goes inside the 3rd army and that's the reason this army remained mysterious.

Coming out of Starport, What They all saw was a beautiful expanse of the buildings. Cause the Main Brain has closed every Electronic devices, The city was engulfed in darkness, yet it looked beautiful in the nightsky.

"Alex."

Lu Qing called Alex, who was also looking at the view. Alex quickly replied.

"Master."

They kept walking until they reached the cars, responsible to get them to headquarters. Kevin and Mia politely and softly put the two children in the back seat and went to sit in the front and driver's seats. Lu Qing who was standing still, outside the open car door with Lu Xinya asleep in his arms, Glared at the tree not far from their car. His black eyes looked menacing once he narrowed them.

"Check who has come to meet us."

Alex who got such a command was a bit startled. Master! I am just an information collector! Why are you doing such made things to me! You know how much I hate ghosts! And now you say go meet our guests when I can't see anyone!!

"Ma-Master, How about we ask Kevi..n.."

Lu Qing looked at speaking Alex who gulped and looked at the tree whom Lu Qing was staring at. As soon as he was about to summon his elemental spirit, A person came out from behind the tree.

The person had dull green eyes and dark brown hair, Had tall height, and looked quite handsome but one look and you could tell he was a Norm, not Sentry. Because the Aura around the person was refined and gentle, Though Sentries can be Gentle they have a heavy aura around them.

"Who are you?"

Alex who sighed with relief that there was no Ghost but a person asked.

The person looked at Lu Qing and smiled.

Lu Qing felt that something was not Quite right with the atmosphere. And just like he had said, that person's eyes suddenly became red and blood tripped from the corner of his eyes.

'Qi Deviation...'

No way?! 

"Alex! Down! Kevin, Mia Open the protective Shield! You lot Down!"

Lu Qing quickly ordered everyone and all of them didn't ask but obeyed. While Lu Qing used his divine consciousness to feel around the person and he found dark mist inside the blood vessels of the person.

Completely demonized...

"Estella. Here take Xinya. Kevin take everyone and go to the Headquarters don't ask a question, This person is no longer human, And if not killed he will blow himself which will be dangerous in the middle of the night as everyone is asleep, Now go. I will come soon."

Estella hurriedly took Xinya and got into the car with others and the whole army started to leave. 

Lu Qing had already engaged in a fierce battle with the Demonized Human, He kicked the stomach of the Demon yet it didn't make any effect on it.

On the bad side, It used a dark mist to try and catch Lu Qing, Lu Qing in this world is not Devil Lord as search he can't just go and absorb the Demonic Qi on will, He dodged yet the mist kept following and surrounding him.

At this moment Lu Qing started to use his Ice powers, He made ice shackles which grew from the ground and shackled the Demonic human, who howled and Lu Qing and tried to get rid of the ice Shackles, The Ice shackles had black lines on them, Which shows it's not pure Ice. 

Lu Qing had used his other attribute Darkness to make a seal on Ice Shackles and then Shackle the Demonized human, The power of Darkness is always considered to be in the Evil category but it can seal all Demonic and Evil things which shows that this attribute is not Evil, But because it's Darkness, Black and Cold, A person's fear will come out just looking at it, So it is Evil.

The Devil Lord Lu Qing had Spirit roots of Darkness and blood of Holy Saint back in his world. Um, Well his parents had an adventurous Love Story, His Mother was a Holy Saint with pure black eyes and Silver hairs, She was born on a planet far away from his father's planet. His father was Devil Lord who had Power of Corruption can be said a mutated root of Darkness Spiritual root. His Red eyes couldn't get redder and Black hairs were like the night sky which shone when he killed people. How did they meet? Well...

Talk about this later, First I think I should get rid of the Demonized guy in front.

Lu Qing grabbed the person from his nape and dragged him off towards the headquarters. Lu Qing had already seen the map and getting to the headquarters wasn't any difficult. 

Kevin, Mia, Alex, Estella, and some more people stood at the gate to wait for Lu Qing. When they saw him coming they quickly came forward.

"Kevin, Throw this bastard in the underground dungeon, Estella call Doctor Conrade and Professor Hans to my office. While Mia and Alex find out how and why this guy was here."

"Yes, Master!"

"Got it!"

The three took their orders and quickly went to work. The Headquarters weren't too luxurious but it looked like a haunted house. Exactly! There were silky spider nets all around the hallways, the walls were broken and doors made creaking sounds, The light blinked like they will go out in the next moment, there was dust collected all over.

"Wait carl!"

Lu Qing met Chef Carl outside the Kitchen.

"Oh Master, How are you here?"

Chef Carl is a polite person and always has an elderly feel while he is only 45. In interstellar he has only grown-up ok? So he is quite young.

"Why are you standing here?"

At first, carl had a smile but when he heard this question his face twisted with agony and he pinched his nose while signalling him toward the kitchen.

"I just can't go inside the place where I spend my whole life...It's so disgusting, Weird stuff is all over the counter and tables, The chairs and tables smell like...shit! Practically that! It's ugb! So disgusting! Can you call this thing Kitchen?! The Holy Place for Cooking!!!!"

Lu Qing glanced at the said Kitchen and he felt the food which had dissolved 4 hours ago coming back out, He gulped and quickly said.

"Ah, Xinya and others are still new to this place, I should go and check on them, Later then Chef Carl!"

Chef Carl looked at the back of Lu Qing and gritted his teeth while mumbling.

"Run away, I will wait for you tomorrow, My Holy Place..."

So in General, Because the 3rd army was away for more 50 years, This headquarter have become the base for the ghosts. It looked so haunted that Lu Qing wanted to make a Horror movie right then. 

 

 

While in the 1st army Headquarters, Gu Liuxiang have just finished reading the book in his hand when Sergent Raul came to him

"Marshal!'

"Hm?"

Without looking at Raul, Gu Liuxiang answered, The other didn't mind cause their Marshal was cold and indifferent, he didn't put many things in his eyes.

"Marshal, 3rd army's headquarters is having activity, it seems that 3rd army has arrived."

Raising his brow, Gu Liuxiang looked at Sergent Raul who gulped.

"When did they arrive?"

Sergent Raul looked down, How could he know? The 3rd army somehow can always walk sideways from their surveillance.

Gu Liuxiang expected it, He looked away and closed the book, and stood up.

"Free my schedule for the next weekend, We should go and meet our neighbor right?"

The 1st army and 3rd army's headquarters were near the Royal Palace and opposite each other while the other 3 armies were at some distance. So it could be said that these two were neighbors.

"Yes, Marshal! Marshal, There is a letter from General Shen and Marshal Ibsen."

"Put them on the table."

"Yes, Marshal."

After that he left, Gu Liuxiang looked at the letters and a smirk came on his face.

'It's already starting to get lively.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

10