Soliders Got Talent (Part-1)
169 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Qing looked at the papers all over in his broken and dirty office. He sighed and sat on the ground to look over them. They arrived in the middle of the night and were immediately assassinated by a demonized Human, It means that someone knew that the 3rd army would be arriving at the starport. Because why will a perfectly healthy human will be corrupted by Demonic Qi as soon as he was found out by us?

The information about the 3rd army arriving at the Capital star might be known by many people cause of the large movement but because the path taken was very hidden, Only a selected few in Capital Star knew. Which includes the Emperor and Empress and their butler.

I am sure this organization is not after the Royal Family only, It's like they are trying to---

-BAM!

Startled awake from his thoughts, Lu Qing looked at the source of the noise and saw Chef Carl standing on his Office door and the office door broken down. Though Chef Carl is 45 and has a gentle personality, He is a low-level guide with 500 people or chefs under his control, So it can be said that the food of the third army is in his hands and Soldiers in the 3rd army must keep him happy that includes Lu Qing Of course, he can't always go and cook for himself now right? he is too lazy for that.

"Carl...What's wrong?"

Chef Carl looks gentle and beautiful when he is his usual self but when his switch flips...He becomes a bad-mannered person.

"You ask what's wrong?! The Kitchen is like a shit place, where do I cook?! If this Kitchen doesn't patch up in a day, I swear that I am going to retire!"

Huh? HuHHH?!

"Mr.Chef wait!!"

Chef Carl twirled on his foot and left like a whirlwind, leaving a distressed Lu Qing behind. Lu Qing sighed and looked outside, It was about dawn. The soldiers will be up by now.

Lu Qing stood up, patted his knees, and called Kevin on his Light Brain.

[Master?]

"Kevin, Ask all soldiers to come to the outdoor training ground, It's an S-Grade Emergency."

[Eh?! Master, Be safe! I will gather everyone in ten minutes!]

"Mn."

Lu Qing rubbed his temples, He hadn't thought about sleeping all night. Now he is a bit sleepy. Lu Qing turned around to go out of the room and saw a white head, not one but three looking at him with expectant eyes. 

"What is it?"

Lu Xinya was the first one to jump in his arms alongside Lu Xing and Lu Ning.

"Daddy~ Please take us with you~"

Lu Xinya begged him, her soft hairs were rubbed against his chin causing him a tickling feeling. He smiled involuntarily. He looked at Lu xing who was pouting while looking at him.

"What about A'Ning? You want to come too?"

Lu Ning was staying still while looking at him, he didn't make a fuss but he also had expectations in his eyes. this kid is a bit mature, which is not good for his age.

"Dad...are you busy?"

He is a considerate and kind child. He should just speak out his heart. He is only 4 for Godsake.

"Little Prince, This dad is not always busy, If the little baby prince speaks up honestly, dad will take him with him."

Lu Ning looked shy but he nodded. Like this, the three kids came to Outdoor training grounds with Lu Qing. 

Lu Qing cleared his throat and said.

"Chef Carl said he won't cook if the Kitchen isn't cleared up in a day."

This sentence was enough to make everyone in the 3rd army pale with fright, The Researcher team lead by Prof Hans, The Doctors team lead by Doctor Conrade, The information Collectors Lead by Alex, The 1st battalion lead by Estella, The 2nd battalion lead by Kevin and Mia. Everyone was scared.

"T-this is very bad!!"

"OH MY LORD!! CARL IS NOT COOKING?! WHY AM I ALIVE?!"

"Ah...Life is meaningless now..."

"Why?! Why does this happen?! Carl!!"

Lu Qing couldn't hear the wail's of his soldiers and shouted.

"SHUT UP!"

And they really shut up. They looked at Lu Qing with teary eyes and eyes that screamed 'DO SOMETHING!' yeah, right...

"I said, Carl asked us to clean the Kitchen in a day. That much is not tough right?"

At this Prof Hans cleared his throat and said.

"Master, we have 7 dining halls too."

"That so?"

"And those are also part of Kitchen."

"But it shouldn't be difficult."

"Ah, well yeah...Maybe..."

Because of Lu Qing's recipes, the food in the 3rd army has become heavenly delicious, Now that they have tasted such delicacy, How could the soldiers let Chef Carl retire like this? He needs to give his life for the 3rd army! He can't leave them in the middle or they will protect and go on hunger strike!

Like this, The soldier of the Mysterious and powerful Lu army took Broom and Bucket in their hands and like Real Solider's head toward their battlefield, Their own headquarters ' Kitchen!

Alex took the lead and went to Hall 2, While Kevin went to Hall 1 and Mia went to Hall 5, Estella to Hall 4 and Lu Qing to Hall 3, General Anni went to Hall to Hall 7,  And General Yun to Hall 6.

General Anni is Norm Female. She was a criminal from the federation and her crime was the murder of her own family. The truth behind it is a little complicated but she did kill her family, Lu Zhen took her in when he met with her on his usual walks across the federation. Though Federation and Empire have their differences and don't like to mix up, They don't have the Enemy relationship yet. So, Lu Zhen sometimes went to the Federation undercover to listen to gossips and news not known to anyone.

Anni Brad was only 16 when she met Lu Zhen who had 10-year-old Lu Qing at that time. He took her in not because of sympathy but because he found her Cold-blooded. Lu Zhen has told Lu Qing that whenever you feel that someone is cold and have a stone heart take them in, it will be better not to produce enemies. Lu Qing might not understand at that time but Devil Lord Lu Qing know what he meant.

While General Yun is a Guide Male. He is Carl's twin brother, Both are low-level Guides. If Carl is Gentle the Yun is arrogant and strict. He and Anni can be said Lu Qing's Arms. Lu Qing has personally trained them to become what they are now. 

"Hm. Everyone out of the Hall for a minute."

In Hall 3, Lu Qing said to his team, They looked at each other and left the Hall. As soon as the last person went out, They saw the whole Hall 3 Freeze...

"Well, now it is easy to clean up."

Lu Qing mumbles. Lu Ning and the other 2kids looked at Lu Qing with stars in their eyes. Lu Xinya screamed with excitement and took out skates and started skating.

"Daddy! It's so fun!"

Lu Qing was also surprised to see Lu Xinya skating. Then he saw Lu Xing take out his skates and signalling the people outside the Hall.

"Come Uncles! Let's have a skating competition!"

The Solider's also came in with skates and took part in skating with kids. The halls were big and having a skating competition was nothing.

Alex heard sounds of exclamations and shouts from his Neighbor's Hall and came to check out what's wrong, Only to find people skating...

"Master! How can you enjoy yourself?! So mean!! Guys come here! Let's have fun too!"

And like this Hall 2 joined with Hall 3 and had fun. Soon enough Hall 1's people came with Kevin and started to join in the fun. Like this, All Hall's became one, Just that Mia and Estella had a really fierce competition while skating and General Yun sat aside to drink some tea with General Anni. And Lu Qing? He was already playing with Lu Ning and Lu Xing.

Like this, they spent the whole morning playing and having fun when Chef Carl came to check out the cleaning progress only to find the mess have progressed and cleaning regressed. He blasted and everyone was swept by his anger.

Lu Qing was asked to get out and not do anything that will be his biggest accomplishment in cleaning. Lu Qing coughed awkwardly and stood outside the Kitchen to see everyone working.

Alex used his water element to wash the Walls and Ceiling, The Flying birds of many Sentry's took them to wash the ceiling and change the lightings. Doctor Conrade and Professor Hans came with their teams to redecorate the whole Kitchen, Lu Xinya ordered new tables and chairs with the newest designs and beautiful carpets. As Hall 6 and 7 was for Guides, it was decorated by Lu Xinya and Alex to become warm and soft looking. Though General Yun disdained to the extreme others were happy.

Lu Qing was not idle either, He owns three private planets where his army's people live and their family's too. So he needs to get a list of things that need to be transported, What crimes occurred, What accident's happened. He was also busy with his own stuff. The Lu Family had 5 planet's that they inherit from Generation to Generation. There are people who are wanderers or Lu family's people live. Among them, only 2 planets are inhabited and the 3rd planet is a mining planet and the 4th planet is extremely unhabitated while the 5th planet is a graveyard. All Lu family people's tombs are there, The things they used, The mechs, The books they wrote, Their Uniforms to their Weapons everything the Lu family's predecessor once used is there. A big Library containing their deeds and advise is there. The Lu family Main villa is also on the Fifth planet. This Planet is named 'Arth'.

Lu Qing looked at the newly redecorated cleaned Kitchen and couldn't believe his eyes.

"Did you guys paint too?"

Kevin couldn't help but Grin proudly.

"Of course! We also patched up the roof and but a Chandelier!"

Lu Qing looked outside the Kitchen and then Inside...The Difference was huge!! The Kitchen looked like a place from fantasy while the corridor and outside the Kitchen it was like an abandoned ghost house...OML!!! His solider's got talent!!

9